TX - Trial of Robert Durst in the murder of Morris Black

That sounds like a good reason.. It could be.. I just feel like there was more to it than that. I also don't trust Doug or the rest of them either. I believe they would try and protect the name at all costs .

I don't trust DD. Also that family could have used its' money, power and enfluence to search for Kathie. Yet they didn't. I think there was a family cover up for RD. I'm not saying they had any involvement, but I believe they suspected or were aware of Robert's involvement. I read the DA didn't believe DD was exactly forthcoming.

I don't trust DD. Also that family could have used its' money, power and enfluence to search for Kathie. Yet they didn't. I think there was a family cover up for RD. I'm not saying they had any involvement, but I believe they suspected or were aware of Robert's involvement. I read the DA didn't believe DD was exactly forthcoming.

I just don't trust the way they are. I am sure that some has to do with fear of RD, but I think a lot of it has to do with them knowing things and not telling because they did not want the scandal. I just feel like his family has more info about what went on with Kathy.. Not exactly but I feel like they have ideas that could help get him for it.

Wow! I saw the one juror in "The Jinx", 48 Hours just showed a group of them and they are dumb and gullible. I should go there selling sugar as a heal all medicine for $25 a packet.

"There's a chance, he's the unluckiest man in America."

"Do you believe that?!"

"I said there's a chance."

:gaah:

Wow! I saw the one juror in "The Jinx", 48 Hours just showed a group of them and they are dumb and gullible. I should go there selling sugar as a heal all medicine for $25 a packet.

"Do you believe that?!"

I told my hubby if ever in legal trouble to get me those defense lawyers and that man on my jury!

So now we hear from lawyer that his head bump is a shunt for hyrocephaly from esophageal cancer treatments in the 48 hour show. Is that understanding correct ?

ETA Not correct ...See poster that has transcript below

"Do you believe that?!"

Same as the Caylee folks ... Not differentiating chance from REASONABLE doubt ...reason folks !! :pullhair:

:moo: : moo:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/hydrocephalus/basics/symptoms/con-20030706
The signs and symptoms of hydrocephalus vary generally by age of onset......
Older adults

Among adults 60 years of age and older, the more common signs and symptoms of hydrocephalus are:

Loss of bladder control or a frequent urge to urinate
Memory loss
Progressive loss of other thinking or reasoning skills
Difficulty walking, often described as a shuffling gait or the feeling of the feet being stuck
Poor coordination or balance
Slower than normal movements in general

So now we hear from lawyer that his head bump is a shunt for esophageal cancer treatments in the 48 hour show.

I thought he said the shunt was to alleviate hydrocephalus and that he also had esophageal cancer, as well as surgery on his spine. (didn't hear when or what for)

If anybody recorded it could you listen to the bit about ailments again to be sure? Because it may point to how DeGuerin will argue against the prosecutor from LA speaking with RD in NO without him present. Recent pressure on the brain could be presented as mucking up his thinking. In fact, he seemed to be implying that already on 48 hrs.

48 hours, was for the most part, a rehash of what we already know….the only new thing I heard was that he was treated for cancer of the esophagus. Having lost my own mother to that particular disease I can say that the prognosis is grim and depending on the stage it gets worse. I really doubt that we will see a real resolution in relation to Susan Berman or Kathy Durst. I just don’t think ole Bobby is gonna be with us much longer.

"Do you believe that?!"

Is that the juror who later became his friend?

My DVR is set, but (unfortunately) the West Coast broadcast is scheduled for 10pm on FiOS :sigh:

What time (in the show) do they cover his health issues?

I can transcribe this portion onto the thread (unless someone else does first)....

:waiting:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robert Durst may have some serious health issues and I am sure his attorney will argue that Durst's health issues mucky up his thinking. With that said, I would have to argue his health and thinking can't be that bad if he has managed to withdraw $9,000 a day in cash and stash it along with latex mask, gun, passport, and birth certificate. I feel fairly certain he was about to flee the country when he got caught in New Orleans.

I'm not sure if this has already been brought up but on The Jinx when they were talking about RD using the alias Dorothy Ciner they said that name was on the FBI 10 most wanted list. Why was her name on their list or was that even true? Can't see why they would try to add that in there for drama if it wasn't true. If it was true what all did RD do will pretending to be Ciner to end up on the wanted list???

I'm not sure if this has already been brought up but on The Jinx when they were talking about RD using the alias Dorothy Ciner they said that name was on the FBI 10 most wanted list. Why was her name on their list or was that even true? Can't see why they would try to add that in there for drama if it wasn't true. If it was true what all did RD do will pretending to be Ciner to end up on the wanted list???

That's what I thought too but then I realized I must have heard it wrong. The real Dorothy Ciner was apparently just someone he went to high school with. Can't find any info on a fugitive named Dorothy Ciner. I'll go back and see what it really said.

I thought he said the shunt was to alleviate hydrocephalus and that he also had esophageal cancer, as well as surgery on his spine. (didn't hear when or what for)

oh, man. If he's got esophageal cancer, which I've seen take down an otherwise-healthy nonsmoking 30 year old in less than 2 years, he is not long for this world.

oh, man. If he's got esophageal cancer, which I've seen take down an otherwise-healthy nonsmoking 30 year old in less than 2 years, he is not long for this world.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/21/n...-personal-papers-used-by-filmmakers.html?_r=0

Only hours before the conclusion of an HBO documentary about Mr. Durst and the murders last Sunday, a State Police investigator, Joseph Becerra, arrived at the home of Susan T. Giordano in Campbell Hall, N.Y., to seize a trove of Mr. Durst’s private papers stored there.

Ms. Giordano said Mr. Becerra told her that she could release the material to him or he would obtain a search warrant and return. Ms. Giordano said she decided to let him have the documents.

The authorities ultimately hauled away about 60 file boxes, Ms. Giordano said, including phone records, bills, family-trust documents, photographs, video depositions from a lawsuit he filed against his brother and transcripts from his 2003 murder trial in Texas, where he was found not guilty of murdering his neighbor.

“He didn’t do this,” said Ms. Giordano, who first met Mr. Durst through mutual friends about 30 years ago. “I’m such a strong believer in him. There’s probably some explanation. I don’t know what it is. I’m still waiting to hear from him.”

SIGH.....yes, there is. You have a horrible BS monitor and you are never getting put in his will.

I still think that the father wanted a witness. No one would ever call their 7 yr old to watch someone jump from the roof. I wonder how that death was investigated if at all.

Douglas Durst claims it never happened - he and his sibilings were asleep, their mother jumped, and they were all whisked off to a neighbors house before they could see anything. Robert was with him the entire time. I am more inclined to believe Douglas.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ
Back