TX TX - Trung Ngo, 23, Katy, 15 January 2013

Thanks again, All. As mentioned before, we are organizing a candlelight vigil. More details to follow on when and where.

We hope this will help to draw media attention, as well as to reach out to anyone who may know something about Trung's disappearance or current whereabouts.

Please stay tuned.

For more media coverage I would suggest the family nearby getting with an event planner to organize what could be a simple benefit or if you can pull it off, an elaborate gala. It would also help to raise reward funds. (If I was still local I would do it for free as I have done before and continue doing; many of my colleagues especially those just starting out do so as well. I have been in the business a while and do mostly large scale events yet I believe in GIVING BACK, and my fiancé donates a famous home we purchased but are not done remodeling- running low on capital- for event space) Many local bands or DJ's would most likely do the event for free for coverage and to have it on their résumé and gain exposure. Local restaurants may be willing to donate food (this works best with at least 8-10 restaurants as they can each donate a large platter of a few of their signature dishes, and is doubly beneficial as a patrons of the gala may not be patrons of the particular restaurant, and may become regulars) I do this with a Hospice gala I organize. Costs are very minimal. A local hotel or heck, even a Lion's club/VFW should be willing to donate the space or a reduced cost. Local DJ's (I would suggest a work music station as it sends the message to a professional crowd or of course, COUNTRY) may be willing to plug the event for free if you hype it enough. are there any local businesses Trung was a regular at/ worked for? Any family friends that are small business owners? Approach them first as there is a personal connection; a silent auction would be outstanding as well. We Texans LOVE to dress up (former Houston girl; Dominion on Post Oak) and do us some charity ;) Make sure a local society reporter is on hand; you WiLL want friends in high places. Was Trung big on clubbing? Due to his age and looks I would guess so.. Get his friends to advertise via social media, CL, local newspapers..whatever you can get your hands on.
I will be praying for Trung's safe return and strength and acceptance and serenity for his family. If you'd like, FINDTRUNGNGO, I can make a press kit for you if you don't have one. (I am willing to do so for any family who doesn't already have one.)
This is JMO and suggestion, but it's a lot easier to pull together than one would think :) I started organizing events when I was 19, my first was a plate lunch sale for a friend who died unexpectedly and whose family did not have life insurance to cover burial costs.
I would suggest this in the Brittney Woods case, but fear attendance would be low due to all those nasty arrest and child molestation allegations in her family /arrests.

awww...look what I found on FB from his adorable niece.

561696_209043389236941_1161096782_n.jpg

Attachments

• 561696_209043389236941_1161096782_n.jpg
    561696_209043389236941_1161096782_n.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 63
Thanks, Brangele, for the suggestions. We have limited manpower and have been busy trying to get featured in the news. And guess what?! We are going on tonight!!!!

For those in the Houston, Texas area, please TUNE IN:

TONIGHT - Tuesday, February 12​

FOX News (Channel 26 for those in Houston)​

9PM after the Presidential State of the Union Address​
Quynh Midkiff, the family's spokesperson, and Detective Ousley, the lead detective on the case, were both interviewed this afternoon for the piece.

We pray that this brings us more viable leads.

Additional news: The Stafford PD told us yesterday that, over the weekend, they received a number of leads from FB. They have received more leads from FB than from any other source!!!

If you interested in learning more about Trung and the who are supporting these search efforts, then please visit our dedicated Facebook page: www.facebook.com/PleaseHelpUsFindOurLoveOneTrungNgo.

See you all tonight on Fox News at 9pm!!!

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/2...ly-uses-social-media-to-help-find-missing-man

Facebook is being used as a tactical weapon tonight in the search for a missing 23-year-old electrician from Houston.

Trung Ngo's cell phone was found in a field but still not sign of him since Jan. 15.

The family has set up a Facebook page in an effort to get enough 'likes' and 'shares' so that they can spread the word about their loved one.

Thanks, Brangele, for the suggestions. We have limited manpower and have been busy trying to get featured in the news. And guess what?! We are going on tonight!!!!

For those in the Houston, Texas area, please TUNE IN:

TONIGHT - Tuesday, February 12​

FOX News (Channel 26 for those in Houston)​

9PM after the Presidential State of the Union Address​
Quynh Midkiff, the family's spokesperson, and Detective Ousley, the lead detective on the case, were both interviewed this afternoon for the piece.

We pray that this brings us more viable leads.

Additional news: The Stafford PD told us yesterday that, over the weekend, they received a number of leads from FB. They have received more leads from FB than from any other source!!!

If you interested in learning more about Trung and the who are supporting these search efforts, then please visit our dedicated Facebook page: www.facebook.com/PleaseHelpUsFindOurLoveOneTrungNgo.

See you all tonight on Fox News at 9pm!!!

FindTrungNgo,

My family & I watched but can you help clarify whether his aunt said something about wanting to find him even if he's "arrested" or "rested"...?

Thanks if so. If not, no problem. Glad the media finally covered the story.

I'm curious about the 'business transaction' the police mentioned. Was this young man out buying drugs? Just asking.......

This is the first we've heard about this transaction.
It won't be the first or last time a young guy meets foul play that way.

hb7, the way I took it, she said "rested" (deceased) but I may be wrong on what she actually meant.

NGO, I truly admire what you are doing! He has a strong advocate in you. Keep the faith, I hope your answers will come soon.

Tried to light candle and made it to the end but its not allowing me to click the wick. Suggestions?

And btw GREAT NEWS FindTrungNgo. You'd be surprised how the much coverage and cooperation you can get if the family and friends present a dedicated front of love and effort, an attitude of gratitude, and a show of dedication and never letting go.

Hopefully the silence means there have been leads generated from the news coverage. Sometimes when things go silent something is happening behind the scenes, I sure hope that's whats happening here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back