TX TX - Typhenie Johnson, 25, Fort Worth, 10 Oct 2016 *GUILTY*

"After deliberating for less than an hour on Thursday, a Tarrant County jury found a 35-year-old man guilty of aggravated kidnapping for causing his ex-girlfriend to disappear nearly three years ago. A judge then sentenced him to life in prison.

The trial for Typhenie Johnson’s abductor, Christopher Revill, 35, began Aug. 12.

Deborah Johnson, Typhenie Johnson’s mother, said she cried a little after Revill’s sentence was read. Members of the jury, and Johnson’s other relatives, cheered and hugged in the gallery after the sentencing verdict was read."

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article234253972.html

"After deliberating for less than an hour on Thursday, a Tarrant County jury found a 35-year-old man guilty of aggravated kidnapping for causing his ex-girlfriend to disappear nearly three years ago. A judge then sentenced him to life in prison.

The trial for Typhenie Johnson’s abductor, Christopher Revill, 35, began Aug. 12.

Deborah Johnson, Typhenie Johnson’s mother, said she cried a little after Revill’s sentence was read. Members of the jury, and Johnson’s other relatives, cheered and hugged in the gallery after the sentencing verdict was read."

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article234253972.html

That's better than I was expecting. I was so worried he would only get 10-20 years because there wasn't a murder charge. Well done prosecutors! Way to go jury! Her mother said it perfectly:
“He’s going to be where he needs to be for the rest of his life,” Deborah Johnson said. “He’s never going to hurt another woman again. Another family does not have to go through this because of him. He’s right where he needs to be.”

I hope he tells someone where he put Typhenie and Taalibah. Let their families have closure and a chance to grieve with a proper funeral. I don't expect him to grow a conscience anytime soon but maybe he will slip up and tell his cellmates. He's got the rest of his life and I bet he will want to brag how he disappeared them eventually. MOO.

Is there a more current thread anywhere? Human remains were found near where they've been searching for her.

2HLsgRH

Possible Human Remains Found in Fort Worth Field

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 3
Does anyone have an updated map to areas that have been searched? @skibaboo do you have one by chance? I was looking at the map and wondering about some areas.

Has his address been listed yet? I can't seem to find it. I'm just curious how much cover that house has. His parents weren't going to cover for him so I'm sure whatever he did was super fast at the house. Was it confirmed that the shirt found in the yard was hers from the day he took her? I'm just trying to put together how the crime was done. He's sweaty when he gets to the police/Typhenie's house. He was young and appeared fit so I feel pretty certain he dumped some items close to her house if not her body too.

We know he wasn't able to move her bc he's been in jail since so definitely not an easy to find place that he went back for later to hide better.

Her brother saw him pull up onto the grass so I wonder what that was about and no DNA was found in the trunk or car. She was in the car or on the side of the house and then came in to gather some of his things. I wonder if he grabbed a garbage bag to put those things in. Then leaves the house and grabs her from the side of the house, puts her in the trunk, and then takes off.

I'm wondering why he would then take her to the house and remove her clothes. I know it was presented at trial that he did, but I'm unsure why he would remove the clothes and then leave them at his house if the train of thought is that he gets home and then gets a call from police to go back. He had no real reason to get there in 25 min. The cops said get back here and an extra minute to get her clothes he left if he's at home at the time doesnt make sense. Not that he's a genius or anything.

The limited time to do all of the things just makes me wonder why he would leave her clothes there unless he had already left to hide her body and thought he could come back later and deal with the clothes. Getting her body out of his backyard had to be a priority since his parents were out at dinner and shopping.

Does anyone know where his phone pinged when the cops called him to come back?

Bumping for Typhenie after listening to her Vanished podcast. I’m so glad to see Chris went to jail and was made responsible. But I wish they could locate her.

Typhenie Kae Johnson – The Charley Project

Updated September 8, 2021; distinguishing characteristics updated.

• Distinguishing Characteristics: Biracial (African-American/Caucasian) female. Brown/red hair, brown eyes. Johnson's nicknames are Pippy and Typh. She has a scar on her chin and a scar in the middle of her forehead, and her ears, nose, tongue and navel are pierced. She has the following tattoos: an anchor on her left shoulder, a feather on the back of her upper left arm, a large partial half-sleeve on her upper left arm, an arrow on the inside of her upper right arm, words on the front of her ribcage on the left side, the word "Faith" on the inside of her left wrist, and a heart on the top of her right foot. Photos of some of Johnson's tattoos are posted with this case summary.

July 8, 2023 article

[…]

Sahlstein led a group of people searching for Johnson on Saturday after police announced this week human remains found in March by railroad tracks along South Hughes Avenue, near East Rosedale Street, have been positively identified as Taalibah Fatin Bint Islam. She was reported missing in 2006 when she was 20 years old.

[…]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back