TX TX - Typhenie Johnson, 25, Fort Worth, 10 Oct 2016 *GUILTY*

And the quarry, it really bothers me for some reason. Maybe because we read CR works in construction?

I saw that on fb too, that he was temping at a construction site. He is obviously good a hiding things because there was no trace of the first girl either

I honestly can't tell if she's for real or not. She claims to have been married to him since 2000 and all this time in the past 16 years he's been in an out of prison and dating other women--even having a child with another woman and his "wife" (if she's real) is still standing by him and claiming he is innocent? What kind of woman is she? She needs to WAKE UP (if she's not some cruel troll out to hurt these families).

She's going all over fb saying he didn't do this and yes she is a real person I found out some other stuff about her.

And the quarry, it really bothers me for some reason. Maybe because we read CR works in construction?

Good thought, Skibaboo. I think he had to put her someplace familiar to him. He couldn't risk going someplace he could be seen. Someone asked if maybe he planned this out in advance and had a spot all ready for her but I don't think he planned this. For one thing, he went over to watch football with her brother and her new boyfriend was there. He couldn't have known in advance if she would leave to go outside and talk to him. I think he met her new boyfriend and got angry, then they argued outside, she told him (again) it was over and he got angrier. There were too many potential witnesses in the area this happened. I'm actually really surprised at 9 PM no one stepped out on their patio and videoed the argument. No one has come forward to say they walked by and say them either.

She's going all over fb saying he didn't do this and yes she is a real person I found out some other stuff about her.

Thanks, sorry to bring her up since it's against TOS to talk about family of the accused. I really thought that was his profile. We should turn our attention back to Typhenie and finding her.

FORT WORTH Typhenie Johnson’s family, who have requested privacy through the investigation, speak out, through tears, for the first time Saturday at a press conference in Fort Worth.
“Thank you very much. We are very, very grateful,” Johnson’s mother, Deborah Johnson Stub said to the volunteers, police and everyone praying on social media. “We just want to bring her home. Hopefully, we’ll find Typhenie, and we’ll find her safe.”

From Iowa and South Dakota, her mother, aunt, uncles and cousins traveled to North Texas Wednesday to help with the search. They said Johnson is a talkative, wonderful person that is full of life.
“The support has been phenomenal — beyond words,” Johnson’s uncle, Mike Johnson, said. “These people don’t know us, but they’ve been putting in their time.”
The family will host a candlelight vigil at 8 p.m. Saturday at Post Oak Village Park in Euless for anyone to gather and pray with them.

EULESS -- Typhenie Johnson's family is just trying to hold it together, but there's no way they're giving up on the missing 25-year-old. They came together Saturday morning to tell the public who she really is.

“She’s a wonderful person, always full of life, very, very, very talkative," said her mom, Deborah Johnson Strub.

Johnson's family never would've expected this when she came to North Texas two years ago after growing up in small towns in Iowa and South Dakota.
Read more: http://cw33.com/2016/10/15/where-is-typhenie-johnson-family-pleads-for-answers/

Since then loved ones have been searching areas as investigators develop leads. Family members arrived from across the country and gathered today to thank everyone who has been helping them.

“This is what small town people do, and this is the biggest city I’ve ever been in. It shows a lot for the Fort Worth/ Dallas area. It shows a lot,” comments Mike Johnson, Typhenie’s uncle.

The family will hold a candlelight vigil at nearby Post Oak Village Park in Euless at 8 o’clock Saturday night. The public is invited to attend and to help continue search efforts this weekend.
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/10/15/family-continues-search-for-typhenie-johnson/

Typhenie's twin brother said tomorrow they are focusing on Lake Arlington area and they need volunteers with horse and four wheelers. He also thanked the police and all the volunteers. He said police came to search on their days off from work and he understands they are exhausted. He asked people to get rest tonight and get a shower (because they all stink--a moment of humor). I only caught the end of the vigil. He also said his family was overwhelmed with gratitude at the number of strangers that have come to search but they need more.

I have a few questions that are a bit morbid hoping someone can give further insight as I'm afraid to google them! If she were not buried and not in water, how long would it take before the decomposition odor would create a very noticeable situation in the immediate area? How about buzzards? If she were in water without weights, how long before the body would rise to surface and float? I just can't comprehend her to be hidden very well given his small window of time and I am surprised she has not been found yet. Wonder if anyone is searching abandoned houses, wells, etc. I also can't help but question why those items were found in the backyard of his parents' home. He is desperate to ditch and return with cops on his tail but yet he goes home? This has to be a clue. Is there a shed or a well or septic in the back yard? Did he intend to drop items in the woods or got a shovel and/or bricks when he went home?

Police said they have focused on two areas -- one is Sandy Lake Park where Revill's parents live. The other is close to Trinity Blvd. and 360, where investigators said Revill's cell phone led them.
Family, friends and volunteers gathered again Saturday afternoon to comb through rough terrain and trees near Trinity Boulevard.

Much of Johnson's family lives up north, driving down from Iowa, Wyoming and South Dakota over the last several days.
Search efforts, led by Johnson, will resume on Sunday morning at 11 a.m. He said the focus will be on the Fort Worth side of Lake Arlington.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mother-of-Missing-Fort-Worth-Woman-Begs-for-Answers-397196491.html

BBM. I was wondering if they had any lead from his cell phone pings.

Saturday afternoon, volunteers said a short prayer before looking for Typhenie in wooded areas and construction sites near the Post Oak East Apartments. Witnesses tell police she was last at the apartment complex, talking with Revill.

Fort Worth police say more than 100 officers and volunteers combed areas near Revill's mother’s house and Johnson's apartment. Cell phone records led them to those two spots.

“We covered quite a bit of ground in that area. But to my knowledge we haven't collected any additional evidence,” said Fort Worth Police Sgt. Marc Povero.
http://www.fox4news.com/news/211806900-story
BBM.
I'm glad they are checking construction sites. And now we know cell phone record placed him at both that area and his parents' house.

I have such a knot in my stomach over this beautiful young lady.....Her poor family. I pray she is found safe, but honestly I think the chances are so slim. I just want them to find her for closure and to secure that the killer are put away and the key thrown away....IMHO

It should be noted that Christopher Steven Revill has two teardrops tattooed under his left eye. This is a status quo symbol for gangs and each teardrop represents a murder under their belt. Based on this, I am going to say he has someone else out there he is responsible for harming besides Islam and Johnson as he definitely had not had time to get his new tat before the cuffs latched on.

Am I the only one who think he looks like a young OJ?

Search Volunteers find possible evidence Sunday:
Police said they expect to resume what they describe as a systematic ground search on Monday. They have been developing leads to help direct the search, and officers confirmed Sunday night pieces of clothing found by volunteers will help prioritize what areas they search.

Two volunteers found what police describe as several items of clothing. The volunteers said they came across them in the Lake Arlington-area after a family-led search focused on that area Sunday afternoon.

Investigators said it’s too early to tell if the items were indeed kidnapping suspect Christopher Revill’s clothing, but detectives will now take a closer look to see if they should direct more search efforts where they were found.
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/10/16/...sing-fort-worth-woman-find-possible-evidence/

Daily Mail has a pretty good summary of the case and posted some additional pictures of Typhenie and Revill from instagram:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dnapping-woman-dated-vanished-decade-ago.html

I went to look at these pictures on her instagram. One is here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BAwp1iVigqJ/?taken-by=typheniej
Something of note is one of the users who liked that photo. Very interesting.

That Chelle girl who liked the picture is the one going around saying she is his wife

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back