TX TX - Unidentified victims of Dean Corll, Houston Serial Killer, 1970-1973

Prolific serial killer Dean Corll was shot dead 48 years ago today. A search will soon begin for the remains of any additional victims.
Prolific serial killer Dean Corll was shot dead 48 years ago today. A search will soon begin for the remains of any additional victims.
WOW! This…is simply stunning news. Way to go, Tim Miller! He knows how it feels to have a missing loved one. His lovely teenage daughter, Laura, was a victim of a serial killer. She is the reason he founded Texas EquuSearch,.

I am a bit surprised they are searching the Lamar St residence, seems like Corll made a point to bury the victims further away, although the early report of digging and burying “spoiled candy” at the former candy factory seems suspect. Is the section of High Island beach where bodies originally were recovered still underwater?

I am a bit surprised they are searching the Lamar St residence, seems like Corll made a point to bury the victims further away, although the early report of digging and burying “spoiled candy” at the former candy factory seems suspect. Is the section of High Island beach where bodies originally were recovered still underwater?
I mean, it can't really hurt to try. It's a fairly contained space for excavation, as opposed to High Island. They might be saving the HI area (and the Lake Sam Rayburn location) for later?

Did any of you watch the documentary on Dean Corll and John Wayne Gacy on Discovery Plus? Its called "The Clown and The Candyman" I believe. I can't remember for certain but I thought there was a photograph of the family candy story before it was shut down in 1968. I can't find that picture anywhere. Anyone here know what the address of the building was? Is it still there? <modsnip> If I cant find one I will drive down there and get one if the building still stands.

Last edited by a moderator:
CORLL CANDY COMPANY :: Texas (US) :: OpenCorporates

I did find the address for the candy shop. Local listings site. 505 W 22nd St. - Houston-

You can look at the building on google maps through the satellite view. I’m going to drive down there in the next couple of days and check it out.

Pretty sure it was replaced with townhomes...took some stills off Google and made a post about it on my page (would definitely be interested in that photo if you can find it)

Just to clarify, the exact wording and spelling of Hawkins statement to police says "Possibly graduated from Ragean High School or Waldrip High School" and the teenager depicted in this image provided by TheHauntedOne is definitely Ridinger. I wonder if the guy sitting in the van is Lewandowski..
Can I ask you for one little flavor? In general, I noticed that there are very few publicly available photographs of Brooks. So, can you look up pictures of him in school yearbooks?

WOW! This…is simply stunning news. Way to go, Tim Miller! He knows how it feels to have a missing loved one. His lovely teenage daughter, Laura, was a victim of a serial killer. She is the reason he founded Texas EquuSearch,.

I Read 48 minuten and was highly confused

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back