TX TX - Unidentified victims of Dean Corll, Houston Serial Killer, 1970-1973

what about the discovery of the bus picture? does anyone remember the article about the guys who ere doing a docu series....let me see if I can find it the picture would be the 28th victim and it has never been identified.

what about the discovery of the bus picture? does anyone remember the article about the guys who ere doing a docu series....let me see if I can find it the picture would be the 28th victim and it has never been identified.

Yep, that's the "Polaroid boy" I was referring to. They never found out much about him - no remains, and Henley had no clue who he was. Mark Scott's remains were buried at High Island, but submerged in 2008 after Hurricane Ike. So I wonder if Polaroid boy's remains were also submerged, which would explain why they were never found.

Where are Polaroid boy's legs? He has a very short and protruding nose. I am tampering with the picture and his shirt is dotted. Not totally sure this is a boy btw.

Where are Polaroid boy's legs? He has a very short and protruding nose. I am tampering with the picture and his shirt is dotted. Not totally sure this is a boy btw.

Can't edit, so I reply: this is a polaroid of a piece of picture. Left side has been torn off.

I think I found the iron on transfer on his shirt. This is the link to the listing on ebay. It says its from royal prints and L&H Manufacturing Co which is PA. It says USA and what I can see of the item number it starts with L but I can't make out the rest really well. I have been having a harder time finding info on Royal Prints.

LINK: https://m.ebay.ca/itm/Retro-1970s-U...797167?hash=item1c95c4f4af:g:Y6kAAOSwqrtWomB4

I've been meaning to mention this since the Hurricane.... Would any WS members local to Houston be willing to go to the boathouse burial site & see if hurricane Harvey dredged up old remains or personal items?

Sky Angel ...I grew up in Houston . I was about the same age as Henley when he killed Corll . Google the words boatshed corll. Bring up images. The boatshed was an enclosed tin structure with tin doors...like a barn. I don't know if those structures still exist.

Can the place where Corll´s boatshed was be explored with ground penetrating radars or something like that? Maybe it still can find some anomalies on the ground.

I just heard about this.
Ive always been certain Corll was responsible for more deaths then the 27 that were attributed to him.
It is a pretty sure thing this is another victim considering the circumstances the remains were found under and wher the victim lived and the time frame.
I beleive there are more victims in the boat shed in South Houston and High Island Beach as well.

If there is a way to link Joseph Lyles with Dean Corll (maybe with a Henley or Brooks confession) this can be the 28th victim.
And we still have the Polaroid guy.

Attachments

• 39E8680C-CFAA-49F1-AF17-B8C0C034186F.jpeg
    39E8680C-CFAA-49F1-AF17-B8C0C034186F.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 38
920x920.jpg

The boy may have been dead for more than a year when his skeletal remains were recovered in Houston on August 9, 1973, according to the center for missing and exploited children. He has been described as a 15 to 18 year old boy with brown hair approximately 7 inches long. He may have been afflicted with a minor form of Spina Bifida.

Authorities said he was found wearing a knotted leather ankle bracelet, brown leather cowboy boots with "NEOLITE" on the heel. He was also found wearing multi-colored striped Catalina swim trunks with a belt and a khaki long-sleeved shirt that had a large peace symbol and a flag. On the back of his shirt were the printed letters and numbers, "L84MF."

New technology and forensic research has allowed for a facial reconstruction of the boy. Anyone with information on a possible identity can call The Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences at 713-796-6858 or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-843-5678.

Victim still unidentified 45 years after SETX killer's death

Here's the photo:

2062499230045078242S600x600Q851.jpg
I would think it is possible he is one of the unidentified bones already found? He looks young. I was thinking the bones that are 5'2 estimated could be this poor young man

that whole bus thing is so weird , there used to be an abandoned bus in a field in Irving , and I wanted to look for years they moved it about 5 or 6 years ago but you could tell it was untouched.

After careful examination, I think that what is pictured is the head and part of the torso of a dead person. His right eye is dead and left eye damaged. The "back" is more like a stump covered with a dotted cloth. And it's a polaroid of part of a picture with ragged edge. Blow up the pic and you'll see what I mean.

Furthermore, his left facial side doesn't make sense. It looks like it's covered with latex or something.

Last edited:
I would think it is possible he is one of the unidentified bones already found? He looks young. I was thinking the bones that are 5'2 estimated could be this poor young man
I think this boy is actually victim nr 1 from the boat shed. James Dreymala. He was blond but the colors are off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back