Ufologist gets to the bottom of alien probe

Mrs G Norris

Reaction score
ALIENS have been abducting Territorians and using them in a breeding program, a prominent UFO hunter says.

Darwin-based ufologist Alan Ferguson is part of the Australian Close Encounter Resource Network's (ACERN) "buddy system", which pairs up people who claim to have had extra-terrestrial experiences.

"D***heads laugh about what aliens do to humans," he said.

"I'm referring to when they get the probe out and stick it up the starfish.“

He said abductees were rarely probed.

"That's nonsense," he said. "It's a big joke for people but it's not fair on the person that does get abducted."

Read more ..

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2013/10/10/325924_ntnews.html

ALIENS have been abducting Territorians and using them in a breeding program, a prominent UFO hunter says.

Darwin-based ufologist Alan Ferguson is part of the Australian Close Encounter Resource Network's (ACERN) "buddy system", which pairs up people who claim to have had extra-terrestrial experiences.

"D***heads laugh about what aliens do to humans," he said.

He said abductees were rarely probed.

"That's nonsense," he said. "It's a big joke for people but it's not fair on the person that does get abducted."

Read more ..

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2013/10/10/325924_ntnews.html

Finally! Something worth posting about! Thanks, MrsG.

Listen, I for one have serious concerns about this sort of thing and I do think it explains a lot about some of the odd behavior we encounter in our daily lives. If people's starfishes have been compromised, it's bound to cause all sorts of calamities. I see "Bully!" for Fergie and his relentless quest for extraterrestrial justice. There's got to be some kind of entrepreneurial possibilities here, sort of like chastity belts, only more resistant to unknown technologies.

If they come for you Sleuth5 .. just say you don't to be asked any probing questions IYKWIM!

If they come for you Sleuth5 .. just say you don't to be asked any probing questions IYKWIM!

Just say 'No, to probing questions!' LOL And let's just leave the starfish out of it...LOL

"Please bend over and wink," said Dr. Alien. ;)

Well, my first read of the thread title came out in my tired brain as "UROLOGIST gets to the bottom of alien probe" -- so I was expecting this to go in a slightly different, ahem, direction...

Well, my first read of the thread title came out in my tired brain as "UROLOGIST gets to the bottom of alien probe" -- so I was expecting this to go in a slightly different, ahem, direction...

Yeah, i thought it said Urologist too and I was thinking " Hmm, well shouldn't it be a PROCTOLOGIST who gets to the bottom of those alien probes.:floorlaugh:

Yeah, i thought it said Urologist too and I was thinking " Hmm, well shouldn't it be a PROCTOLOGIST who gets to the bottom of those alien probes.:floorlaugh:

Oh, my...We should hope not...LMAO...Oh, my....:floorlaugh:

Living in such a remote location, we have seen some really weird things in the night sky here.

I need more coffee. I totally misread the first post as:

URUOLOGIST gets to the bottom of alien probe....

and

Aliens have been abducting TERRORISTS....

:beamup: :beamup: :beamup:

This happened to my dog Bobbles once, and it's especially galling to him as he cannot enjoy his collection of starfish - the name association thing - and his cabinets of Asteroidea sit dusty, their displays of echinoderms now unobserved.

This happened to my dog Bobbles once, and it's especially galling to him as he cannot enjoy his collection of starfish - the name association thing - and his cabinets of Asteroidea sit dusty, their displays of echinoderms now unobserved.

There's a cream to shrink those assteroids.

Living in such a remote location, we have seen some really weird things in the night sky here.

City folks don't know what it's like in the wilds of Va. It's dark 30 and the sky is alive.:seeya:

City folks don't know what it's like in the wilds of Va. It's dark 30 and the sky is alive.:seeya:

I know what you mean Elley Mae... I am in VA countryside too and the night sky is clear and starry, you don't miss much!

Best comment:

Had a few close encounter scares with them Aliens blokes...woke up in the Todd river after a few cans and saw lots of red and blue flashing lights coming towards me, didnt stick around to see what they were, took off into the bush proper quick time I did!

:floorlaugh:

Seems the Ufologist is a bit butthurt over the whole article: http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/transcripts/s3878772.htm

Best comment:

Had a few close encounter scares with them Aliens blokes...woke up in the Todd river after a few cans and saw lots of red and blue flashing lights coming towards me, didnt stick around to see what they were, took off into the bush proper quick time I did!

Seems the Ufologist is a bit butthurt over the whole article: http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/transcripts/s3878772.htm

Are there freshwater starfish?

Best comment:

"Them Aliens blokes!" BWHAAA! And the "took off into the bush proper quick time!" BWHAAA!

Just say no, just say no...Please just say no!!! LOL:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998