UID Victim: Manorville John Doe, Hispanic male, 5'6", 112 lbs., Namus 2725, found Nov 2000

Well there could be.. There may be.. But say it is filed from a different state? What if some particulars are confusing and the reports can not be matched?

Or they may not be reported
Maybe they are tourists? Maybe illegals?

Or in general who is a john? Well, some are family men but some are loners. Barely make ends meet and blow some steam off when they get a paycheck?

Anything is possible.

"illegal immigrants" is the only case where I see it possible. And then this crew goes through the trouble murdering, dismembering and driving 2 hours out to Manorville for a few hundred they could have easily stolen and been on their way?

In that 1997 case the man is identified

Investigators said they did not know how the victims, a man and a woman, were killed, although they were able to tentatively identify the man through his fingerprints. The man's name was not released last night pending notification of his family, but the police said he was about 35 years old.
http://www.nytimes.com/1997/07/10/nyregion/teen-agers-find-dismembered-bodies-in-brooklyn.html

Did his identification lead to the perpetrators? No. It didn't .. That's why John Doe 2000 and John Doe 2003 are not dismembered. While Jessica and JD6 are. Because identifying johns don't mean much in the first place. They just dump them don't waste time.

"illegal immigrants" is the only case where I see it possible. And then this crew goes through the trouble murdering, dismembering and driving 2 hours out to Manorville for a few hundred they could have easily stolen and been on their way?

a few hundred may mean different things to different people. but I say the crimes are mainly sexually driven. Money is the bonus. The MO is simple "rape and rob + don't get caught."

In that 1997 case the man is identified

Investigators said they did not know how the victims, a man and a woman, were killed, although they were able to tentatively identify the man through his fingerprints. The man's name was not released last night pending notification of his family, but the police said he was about 35 years old.
http://www.nytimes.com/1997/07/10/nyregion/teen-agers-find-dismembered-bodies-in-brooklyn.html

Did his identification lead to the perpetrators? No. It didn't .. That's why John Doe 2000 and John Doe 2003 are not dismembered. While Jessica and JD6 are. Because identifying johns don't mean much in the first place. They just dump them don't waste time.

I'm aware but can you find the follow up where his id is given? Strange how there is no follow up

I'm aware but can you find the follow up where his id is given? Strange how there is no follow up

Well, it seems this time the john is a "family guy" and his relatives avoid a scene.. Maybe some big shot spending time with hookers? Who knows.

Well, it seems this time the john is a "family guy" and his relatives avoid a scene.. Maybe some big shot spending time with hookers? Who knows.

I think a big shot chopped up in Brooklyn with a sex worker would get. Is there a possible way to find who this guy is? Maybe some of the other members this was within a month of peaches murder

I think a big shot chopped up in Brooklyn with a sex worker would get. Is there a possible way to find who this guy is? Maybe some of the other members this was within a month of peaches murder

No Idea..

1997 - 2017 ... Too big of a gap. Energy to find that is most likely wasted energy.

The way I see it; SCPD is quite aware that the killings has got nothing to do with Suffolk County. They know they are dealing with a serial dumper, not a serial killer. So, they just sweep the case the under the rug. Because these are prostitutes. Who's gonna fight LE teeth and claw for them? Suffolk residents? Families of the victims who have a hard time making ends meet?

since no one asked let me elaborate.

For SCPD the real problem is Shannan Gilbert.

If they solve LISK, i.e. the big thing, people will then ask "How did Shannan die?".

Once that road is taken, it will come to that 911 audio and we will see "how professionally" they handled Shannan's call..

Or maybe things could get even deeper? Would you be surprised if Burke was at Brewer's that night?

No Idea..

1997 - 2017 ... Too big of a gap. Energy to find that is most likely wasted energy.

I don't think so. If a man was chopped up and found in a garbage bag in Brooklyn and then identified, there is a record of it. Especially only 20 years ago.

I don't think so. If a man was chopped up and found in a garbage bag in Brooklyn and then identified, there is a record of it. Especially only 20 years ago.

I don't say there's no record. Of course there must be record. But trying to find it is pointless. Say, you identified a john.. What's next? Nowhere you can go from there.

Or you really wanna find out who that john is? Help yourself.

JT was posed? No JT was dumped off right off Halsey Manor. Just because she wasn't dumped deep in the woods, doesn't mean she was posed
My bad. Yes she was mutilated and dumped. The perils of posting while meant to be working. My point remains, someone took the time to mutilate and dismember. Which doesn't tie to a 'hit' style killing.

My bad. Yes she was mutilated and dumped. The perils of posting while meant to be working. My point remains, someone took the time to mutilate and dismember. Which doesn't tie to a 'hit' style killing.

Uh..lots of the bodies were dismembered and the parts spread to hinder identification. The mafia used that all the time for hits. So no that doesn't tell us she's not a hit, but I mean no, I don't think is either.

Uh..lots of the bodies were dismembered and the parts spread to hinder identification. The mafia used that all the time for hits. So no that doesn't tell us she's not a hit, but I mean no, I don't think is either.

If it were a "professional" hit nothing is left behind to leave any kind of trail. People simply disappear, no remains anywhere. If it were a "professional" hit, to send a message, they would leave a calling card. I remember a hit on a yakuza, broad daylight, two bullets to the head, and he still managed to run down the street calling out for help.

If it were a "professional" hit nothing is left behind to leave any kind of trail. People simply disappear, no remains anywhere. If it were a "professional" hit, to send a message, they would leave a calling card. I remember a hit on a yakuza, broad daylight, two bullets to the head, and he still managed to run down the street calling out for help.

You are making generalizations. Like I said, don't think it's a hit.

I have a general question about this John Doe. In both the Long Island Weekly article and the New Islander Ear article this John Doe is described as "a white or Hispanic male." In NamUs he is listed as "Race: White, Ethnicity: Hispanic/Latino". In my searching I've been looking for any cases that could be relevant, including all missing persons listed as "Hispanic" and "Other."

I understand the difference between race and ethnicity. My question is about the use of the word "or" here. Could this John Doe actually be a white male considering the wording? If so this could really expand our potential matches...

https://longislandweekly.com/partially-dismembered-body-found-in-bay-shore/
http://www.doenetwork.org/media/news18.html

I have a general question about this John Doe. In both the Long Island Weekly article and the New Islander Ear article this John Doe is described as "a white or Hispanic male." In NamUs he is listed as "Race: White, Ethnicity: Hispanic/Latino". In my searching I've been looking for any cases that could be relevant, including all missing persons listed as "Hispanic" and "Other."

I understand the difference between race and ethnicity. My question is about the use of the word "or" here. Could this John Doe actually be a white male considering the wording? If so this could really expand our potential matches...

Yea of course, you can't really tell the difference between a white and hispanic male in many cases just by looking at them right? Andny Hispanics for instance like those from spain, are white right?

https://identifyus.org/cases/2725
Weird...It says Unsure under Race for me and Ethnicity Hispanic/Latino. Am I looking at a wrong page?

https://identifyus.org/cases/2725
Weird...It says Unsure under Race for me and Ethnicity Hispanic/Latino. Am I looking at a wrong page?

Good catch! I think I got the facts mixed up on how NamUs lists race for this particular one (was thinking of another). The news articles do say "white or Hispanic". So I'm still curious if could he be white or would the news articles be less correct than NamUs?

I think a) a John or b) a pimp or driver

Another crazy theory if I let my mind wander, given the small stature and jaw wiring i was thinking he could have been trans and in the early stages of transitioning and underwent some sort of face feminizing procedure where they had to alter the jaw/mandible. It wouldn't explain why he was found in men's clothing though. Unless he was redressed by the killer, which some people have mentioned happening to Asian male (although I personally don't think it makes sense) but ya, far fetched I'm sure. Just throwing it out there

That's what I wonder if the killer is targeting trans and maybe puts generic men's clothing without his DNA on them on them. BEcause maybe he thinks he messed up by leaving what he did with Asian male and so what if he's a under the table type plastic surgeon for trans and these people died in surgery cause he'd have the means but I think he wants to kill. But I wonder where the most trans prositite would be

Emre, if those 3 males or even 2 were johns, don't you think that there would be a missing persons report? The Johns who have a few hundred dollars are the john's with cars, families, jobs. How lucky of the killing crew to pick at random johns who fall of the face of the earth and no one notices
While I don't believe it is someone doing weird lovers lane type murders of johns and girls (though wouls believe it more than robbery cause why dismember) I will say the wives could think they ran away with prostitutes but again doubt it people would still look from the family

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde
Back