UID Victim: The Asian Male, UP9355, John Doe #8, poss. died 1996-2001, found Gilgo Beach Apr 2011

This guy's facial features align perfectly to the facial reconstruction:

Mo Zhang
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/z/zhang_mo.html

2002636580045078242S600x600Q851.jpg

I have sized the above images so that they are comparable. If you click your mouse on Mo's photo and drag it to the right over the reconstruction, Mo's photo becomes transparent, and you can test the similarity of their facial shapes and spacing of their facial features.

ETA: I just realized that this trick only works if you are using the Mozilla Firefox browser.

I think you got it!

Oh wow!! I dragged it over and it is a perfect match! Is someone going to call this in?

Here is a new article from CNN with updated sketches:

Police release sketches, evidence from Long Island bodies investigation
http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/20/justice/new-york-long-island-killings/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

along with new details on the UID'd Asian man:

The male victim was 5-feet-6-inches and was missing both the top and bottom molars and one of his top front teeth. Investigators determined that he was wearing women's' clothes when he died between five and 10 years ago, Dormer said.

LE needs to do a composite sketch of the man appearing as a woman. If he was a passable transexual who lived as a woman, no one is going to recognize him as a man.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/20/justice/new-york-long-island-killings/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

The male victim was 5-feet-6-inches and was missing both the top and bottom molars and one of his top front teeth. Investigators determined that he was wearing women's' clothes when he died between five and 10 years ago, Dormer said.

I'm hoping that forensics can determine whether the victim lost these teeth before or after death. Using the gum bone starts to grow back and fills the holes where the roots were in a living person. Having absolutely no molars at all at such a young age is unusual, in my opinion. Missing a front tooth is also unusual and maybe this occured at the time of death. IDK. I agree a composite of this victim made up as a woman with long hair and makeup may assist with ID.

I'm hoping that forensics can determine whether the victim lost these teeth before or after death. Using the gum bone starts to grow back and fills the holes where the roots were in a living person. Having absolutely no molars at all at such a young age is unusual, in my opinion. Missing a front tooth is also unusual and maybe this occured at the time of death. IDK. I agree a composite of this victim made up as a woman with long hair and makeup may assist with ID.

This new info about the Asian male dressed in women's clothing reminds me of SG asking JB if he had ever encountered any transvestites. JB reportedly stated that he was turned off because he thought she may be a man or part man (whatever that means) so he asked her to leave. I do not for a NY minute think that JB and Shannan had not already had sex at that point as she had been there for 3 hrs.

This is just my opinion but JB's reaction to that question frightened Shannan to the point of risking arrest herself by calling 911 and also running door to door asking for help and hiding from MP behind Gus' boat. I recall reading awhile back that JB had contacted MP to arrange the 'date' with SG but I don't have a link. (sorry, so just take that for what it's worth) Why would he have a frightening reaction to this question and think Shannan was a man if they had already had sex? I call BS!

JB's family allegedly owns several properties. He would have private access to any which weren't occupied for storage or whatever. What is he doing with his time these days? This is really bothering me. MOo of course!

wm

Apparently the missing teeth occured prior to death. It is very unusual for anyone under 27 years orld to be missing a front tooth. Most likely the victim was an immigrant. DNA and chemical analysis of bones can determine with a high degree of accuracy where someone is from.

There is a "market" for transvestite prostitutes. There are men who prefer male "trans" and there are specifice areas in most large cities where male "trans" ply their trade to customers who know what they want. In Asia the term "lady boys" is used.

I'm guessing the victim was a poor immigrant who lived on the absolute fringe of society and would probably not be reported if missed.

It does raise the question of what thed did happen to Jimmy Tsui?

Carl, I just pulled the image over the sketch and it looks like a match. The age seems correct too since Zhang was 17 in 2006. Zhang could have gotten taller as well since he was so young when he went missing. Even if it isn't a match, it's great sleuthing! Thanks for the tip about firefox, which I use.

I just wanted to bring this over: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132011

CarlK found, IMO, a VERY close match to the sketch of the Asian victim... if you are on Firefox, you can really see it by dragging one pic over the other.

What do you all think?

(Sorry if this was already posted)

I think it could be a match. CarlK should be posting that great stuff over on this thread. OK, I see that a few people have noted a possible match with Mo Zhang already since last night. I think it could be him.

I wondering if there was any shoes or a wig found...I guess not because on the sketch would help alot.

I was wondering if it might be Mo Zhang, mainly because he is the only missing asian man I could find who fit the specifics, but when you do the drag over...holy cow!

CarlK, you rock!!!

I haven't ventured into using any of the missing person's databases, can someone give me some direction on where to find the different missing person's sites to look over?

I posted this in the other thread and realized it might be better in this thread.

"Take the age/race/etc profile for the jane doe from 1995 and cross reference it with any (Missing) females in the tri-state area who had a fasciotomy (during the appropriate time frame). Prioritize by hospitals/areas of "interest" and expand outside of the tri-state area as needed. she is the first victim we know of and therefore more likely to not be a randomly selected victim, they didn't meet via a chance encounter. "

truth, check out the 'resources' forum here at WS. I know there is one called charlieproject for the missing and one called 'namus' for unidentified victims who have been located. HTH.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back