UID Victim: Toddler's Mother, Peaches, found Hempstead Lake State Park June 1997 #4

605UFNY
151UFNY
Es una coincidencia muy extraña que dos cadáveres, relacionados con un asesino en serie, tengan el mismo estilo de tatuajes... el tatuador es muy sospechosos. Creo que desvió a LE con datos falsos de Peaches Jane Doe.

605UFNY
151UFNY
Es una coincidencia muy extraña que dos cadáveres, relacionados con un asesino en serie, tengan el mismo estilo de tatuajes... el tatuador (Connecticut) es muy sospechoso. Creo que desvió a LE con datos falsos de Peaches Jane Doe.

It's 25 years to the day since Peaches was found.

To put that into perspective, June 28, 1997, was the date when Mike Tyson famously bit off of a piece of Evander Holyfield's ear. Back then, the movie "Face/Off", starring Nicolas Cage and John Travolta, was on top of the Box Office. Songs such as "I'll Be Missing You" by Puff Daddy and "MMMBop" by Hanson were at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart. The first ever Harry Potter book had been published two days beforehand.

She may have been from Alabama

The FBI is seeking relatives and friends of Elijah "Lige" Howell/Howard [1927-1963]. Mr. Howard lived in Prichard, AL, with his wife Carrie and passed away in Mobile, AL, in 1963 with Ms. Lillie Mae Wiggins Packer. His relatives may be able to assist in the case of a woman and child found in another state.
Does this tattoo look familiar?
If anyone has any information, please call 1-800-call-FBI or www.tips.fbi.gov.

Screenshot 2022-10-08 at 09.11.05.png

Mr. Howell/Howard most likely had a large family and the FBI needs to whittle down the distantly related genetic matches to find closer matches that may not be in a searchable database.

I grew up not far from Pritchard and am spreading the word with friends still in AL & Alabama media outlets.

Mr. Howell/Howard most likely had a large family and the FBI needs to whittle down the distantly related genetic matches to find closer matches that may not be in a searchable database.

I grew up not far from Pritchard and am spreading the word with friends still in AL & Alabama media outlets.
Thank you for spreading the word! I haven't seen media pick this up yet but it's so vaguely written by LE. Hopefully someone will remember him.

I'm thinking since he died not too long ago and they are also looking for his friends, he's likely a close relative - I'm guessing her grandfather.
Maybe had a child (her parent) with another woman before or during/ after his marriage...
Just speculating.

If they can ID Peaches Doe, there's a good chance they can ID the Manorville Butcher (1996-2003 victims). Ive heard plenty of hypotheses that state Peaches was the significant other of LISK.

If they can ID Peaches Doe, there's a good chance they can ID the Manorville Butcher (1996-2003 victims). Ive heard plenty of hypotheses that state Peaches was the significant other of LISK.
This is an interesting development.
Hope they check census and yr books for students with the same last name.
This news should be on the news.
Perhaps Nancy Grace and 48hrs.

How do we know for sure the link is between the man that passed away and Peaches?
Maybe the link is with the toddler.

How do we know for sure the link is between the man that passed away and Peaches?
Maybe the link is with the toddler.
I saw a facebook post of a women who is working in her family tree.
It is believed that she is the granddaughter of Sidney Howell Junior and Iouanna Carter(Elijah parents)
So basically she might be the daughter of Elijah but so far no one in her family can identify her.
It remaind me of El Dorado Jane Doe aka Kelly.

For the past 12 months they've been on a roll with IDs. WCJD, EDJD, Princess Doe etc. and hopefully Peaches soon. Something tells me due to the circumstances of the mother and daughter that the killer would be trembling in panic if the two's names were released to the whole world. Hopefully whoever did it gets busted or charged as well.

This is terrific news.
I wonder if the woman who shares her DNA lives in the South or the NE.
Family members have moved around a lot in the last few decades.
I wish the media would pick up on this.
For the past 12 months they've been on a roll with IDs. WCJD, EDJD, Princess Doe etc. and hopefully Peaches soon. Something tells me due to the circumstances of the mother and daughter that the killer would be trembling in panic if the two's names were released to the whole world. Hopefully whoever did it gets busted or charged as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back