GUILTY UK - 2 women, Henriett Szucz and Mihrican Mustafa found in freezer, London, 26 Apr 2019

I can't even formulate a coherent sentence that wouldn't get me a time out after reading that ...

Women and girls repeatedly failed and thrown back to the lions because society sees them as worthless, as less than.

If you're mugged, no one ever asks 'are you sure you were mugged?
Maybe you're mistaken, maybe you wanted to get roughed up and hand over your belongings?
Maybe you gave them willingly, maybe you like a bit of rough 'play' fighting but now you regret handing over your belongings so decide to 'cry mugging'?
Maybe you shouldn't have carried a wallet or mobile phone, then you wouldn't have gotten yourself mugged, you were asking for it really weren't you?

This is absolutely horrific! He showed all of the signs of a serial predator! Why wasn't he given more after the rape and abuse of a young girl?! During those years, I had many friends tell me that sex trafficking was not real. It most certainly was and still is! How horrible that this happened. :( The craziest part to me is that he was only discovered because someone cared about him and reported him missing!!! I worry that 38 years is not long enough. He could still be free while alive and able to abuse again. :(

"A convicted sex offender was today jailed for at least 38 years after being convicted of murdering two women whose bodies were found inside a freezer in his flat.

Zahid Younis, 36, battered Hungarian prostitute Henriett Szucs, 34, to death in 2016 then stored the body of mother-of-two Mihrican Mustafa, 38, in the same freezer two years later when he strangled her."

"The manipulative killer has a history of abusing women and was previously jailed for getting a child bride pregnant when she was 14 after marrying her in a mosque."

More info and photos at the link:

London 'freezer killer', 36, is found guilty of double murder | Daily Mail Online

That was hard to watch to be honest.

How are some people allowed to just keep offending for years and are never dealt with and yet if I went out defeauded the tax man of 18p I'd be in jail for 10 years (only a slight exaggeration!)

As for the MET ... they can get fluffed!
The MET says 'we've investigated ourselves and we think we did okay actually' is about it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back