UK: 3 year old attacked with acid - ARRESTS

How anyone could harm a child like this including the child’s “father” is beyond me. This is all because the child’s mother appeared in a newspaper not wearing a vail.

Greg I just don't know what the world is coming to. I really don't understand these people, the world has become a very hateful place.

OH MY. I wonder if the UK press will even discuss much of this. They like to keep negative talk of certain religions out of the public view.

The problem is that many immigrants like to stick to their old ways, and it is very difficult to live in the UK in 2018 and still stick to the old ways. People want more freedom and to do as they wish.

I hope I have expressed clearly what I want to say without starting a war.

OH MY. I wonder if the UK press will even discuss much of this. They like to keep negative talk of certain religions out of the public view.

It is certainly being reported and discussed, one of the top headlines since it occurred.

There seems to be an increase in acid attacks in the last year or so - though clearly none involving such a little one before. :( Horrendous.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back