UK - Actor Kevin Spacey accused of making sexual advances, 12 charges against 4 boys *acquitted in 2023*

Is this three accusers of Spacey now who have turned up dead?

Geez... he sure seems to have lucked out.. or???
I'm honestly not sure. I would say something hinky was going on, but who knows. They never said how the masseuse died did they ?

I'm honestly not sure. I would say something hinky was going on, but who knows. They never said how the masseuse died did they ?

Something bigger at play here IMO. Wasn’t this most recent Norwegian royalty/ dead accuser linked to Epstein somehow?

Something bigger at play here IMO. Wasn’t this most recent Norwegian royalty/ dead accuser linked to Epstein somehow?
No. Ari Behn was vocal about his struggles with alcoholism and his mental health issues. He is not a "Kevin Spacey accuser". He said that he did not experience the situation as sexual assault. He wasn't "blowing the whistle" per se, he was just kind of sharing what happened. I believe Ari took it as a "bro joke" and nothing more. Would what Kevin Spacey did to him be legally AND morally considered sexual assault? Yes, but that's not how Ari felt and we should respect that.
Now, one thing is for sure, Ari's account of what happened, even if he didn't feel violated or harassed, does go hand-in-hand with what other people have been saying about Kevin Spacey's inappropriate behaviour, as in, it's not that far-fethed that he did that and much worse to other men. Just saying. My thoughts are with his daughters who are just 16, 14 and 11. Losing a parent is always hard, but losing a parent in these circumstances during their teenage years? So awful, poor kids.

Is this three accusers of Spacey now who have turned up dead?

One of the victims of Seattle's former mayor died of an overdose. Effectively suicide.

It does not surprise me that people who were raped as children are more likely to commit suicide (and I think many overdoses are just suicides.) It surprises me that it is not more common.

Spacey also faced a 2019 lawsuit filed by a man who accused the actor of groping him at a bar. The accusation was first raised in 2017 when former Boston TV anchor Heather Unruh said Spacey got her then 18-year-old son drunk and sexually assaulted him at a restaurant and bar on Nantucket where the teen worked as a busboy. Spacey denied the allegations and pleaded not guilty to indecent assault and battery charges stemming from the alleged assault.

He also faces accusations in the U.K., where detectives have been authorized to charge Spacey, 62, with four counts of sexual assault against three men, the Metropolitan Police in London said May 26 in a statement.

He also faces a charge of “causing a person to engage in penetrative sexual activity without consent,” the statement said.

Spacey, who said he will “voluntarily appear” in U.K. courts to face the charges, told NBC News he is “confident” he can prove his innocence.

Actor Kevin Spacey faces the first of a series of sexual abuse claims dating back decades on Thursday in New York in a civil trial that may come to overshadow a glittering career on stage and screen that included two Oscars and numerous other top awards.

The case against the 63-year-old American focuses on accusations by Anthony Rapp, a star of the Broadway musical Rent, who five years ago publicly accused Spacey of sexual assault when he was a teenager.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back