GUILTY UK - Agnes Akom, 20, Cricklewood London, 9 May 2021 *arrest*

In turn, that's making me wonder if Ágnes is only one of a number of victims.

I would love some more information about the police investigation tbh.

Pure speculation and JMO.
BBM. On the fb account he used to comment on her photos, he only has 27 friends and she is the only person that isn't a relative or someone from back home. He didn't make any effort to hide his association with her either. IMO if he was a serial killer, he'd likely be more careful.

BBM. On the fb account he used to comment on her photos, he only has 27 friends and she is the only person that isn't a relative or someone from back home. He didn't make any effort to hide his association with her either. IMO if he was a serial killer, he'd likely be more careful.

I hope his background comes out, I won't be surprised if he has some serious charges from Romania.
I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't his first kill. Well hidden, how did he manage to hide the body so well in London where's cameras everywhere.

There's some bloke who keeps posting pictures of his fat hairy belly on her photos, WTF is that about?

edit: and with a fried chicken he'd cooked as his cover photo

I initially thought he might have thought he was sending those to her privately, as in DMing them to her but after the third picture I just realised he was probably just doing it on purpose (to get her attention and maybe the other guys' envy as well).

O unguroaică de 20 de ani a disparut fără urmă, poliția crede că a fost ucisă, dar nu are cadavrul. Neculai Paizan, de 63 de ani, a fost arestat în Londra

Just found this story in a Romanian newspaper, which contains one new (to us) piece of information about how the defendant may have been identified.

Detectivii au analizat imaginile de pe camerele de supraveghere din ziua în care Agnes Akom a dispărut și astfel au ajuns la Neculai Paizan, un posibil cetățean român/moldovean. Informația, însă, nu a fost confirmată de britanici. Marți, pe data de 18 mai, individul a fost arestat, iar astăzi va ajunge în fața magistraților. Speța este una specială, pentru că un reprezentant al poliției a anunțat că trupul victimei nu a fost încă descoperit.

Using google translate (BBM):

Detectives analyzed images from surveillance cameras from the day Agnes Akom disappeared and thus reached Neculai Paizan, a possible Romanian/Moldovan citizen. However, the information was not confirmed by the British. On Tuesday, May 18, the individual was arrested, and today he will appear before the magistrates. The case is a special one, because a police representative announced that the victim's body has not yet been discovered.

Last edited:
O unguroaică de 20 de ani a disparut fără urmă, poliția crede că a fost ucisă, dar nu are cadavrul. Neculai Paizan, de 63 de ani, a fost arestat în Londra

Just found this story in a Romanian newspaper, which contains one new (to us) piece of information about how the defendant may have been identified.

Detectivii au analizat imaginile de pe camerele de supraveghere din ziua în care Agnes Akom a dispărut și astfel au ajuns la Neculai Paizan, un posibil cetățean român/moldovean. Informația, însă, nu a fost confirmată de britanici. Marți, pe data de 18 mai, individul a fost arestat, iar astăzi va ajunge în fața magistraților. Speța este una specială, pentru că un reprezentant al poliției a anunțat că trupul victimei nu a fost încă descoperit.

Using google translate (BBM):

Detectives analyzed images from surveillance cameras from the day Agnes Akom disappeared and thus reached Neculai Paizan, a possible Romanian/Moldovan citizen. However, the information was not confirmed by the British. On Tuesday, May 18, the individual was arrested, and today he will appear before the magistrates. The case is a special one, because a police representative announced that the victim's body has not yet been discovered.

Interesting, perhaps there are cameras where the container is (back entrances of shops?) And she was seen with him there?
Perhaps he's renting that container that's how the workers know him?
I'm really puzzled by his address given at court.
All jmo

Interesting, perhaps there are cameras where the container is (back entrances of shops?) And she was seen with him there?
Perhaps he's renting that container that's how the workers know him?
I'm really puzzled by his address given at court.
All jmo

Perhaps the container is her, uh, work premises? Grim, but a step up from the trafficked women who are forced to work out of the back of vans in laybys. If so, there might be cctv or webcam coverage for commercial reasons. If she died there, the footage would be enough for the charge even if it can't show what happened to her body afterwards.

I was surprised by Peel Street too. There's some very nice real estate there. But there are still a fair few local authority flats in Campden Houses too. It sounds judgemental, but I suppose I'm assuming he isn't wealthy because she doesn't strike me as having been a high end sex worker (thinking in terms of her clothes and online presence, e.g.).

JMO

Perhaps the container is her, uh, work premises? Grim, but a step up from the trafficked women who are forced to work out of the back of vans in laybys. If so, there might be cctv or webcam coverage for commercial reasons. If she died there, the footage would be enough for the charge even if it can't show what happened to her body afterwards.

I was surprised by Peel Street too. There's some very nice real estate there. But there are still a fair few local authority flats in Campden Houses too. It sounds judgemental, but I suppose I'm assuming he isn't wealthy because she doesn't strike me as having been a high end sex worker (thinking in terms of her clothes and online presence, e.g.).

JMO

I was taken aback by Peel Street as well, because it just doesn't fit with the image I've got of NP in my head. Regarding whether or not Agnes was high-end, believe me when I say you'd be surprised how much she could've made as a 20-year-old and how "high-end" and "low-end's" lines become very blurred once you've got someone not only so young but also vulnerable. I used to be an interpreter and I once took this job where this 20-year-old Eastern European woman was being assessed by her Local Authority to determine whether or not she was fit to be a responsible mother to her newborn daughter. They suspected she'd used drugs regularly before her pregnancy, but had been sober for a while at that point. She was tiny, looking more like a girl than a woman, with a plain, nondescript face, wearing similar clothes to Agnes and yet... before Child Protection was involved she was a sex worker making around £8,000 a week meeting (sometimes not even sleeping with) maybe two guys a day, sometimes less. It's really not about the seemingly tacky clothes or outward appearance at all.

I'm wondering if Peel St is a c/o (care of) address? Maybe a family member? Somewhere he has post sent?

Not an expert, but I think in that case the court would have described him as being of no fixed abode.

The truth is we can't deduce as much as we'd like to from his address. Maybe he shares a local authority flat with 8 other people. Maybe he has a trust fund and lives in a £3m luxury pad (I'm sure the Daily Mail will happily tell us if so). It's one of the reasons it's an interesting and popular part of London.

Probably completely unrelated, but there have been police helicopters circling for hours now over a succession of green spaces in West London: first Holland Park, which is very close to the defendant's home address, then Ravenscourt Park, and now Shepherd's Bush Green. I'm just wondering whether there's some kind of search of green spaces in his area going on for Ágnes' body, because I know they relied on helicopter support to direct the searches up at Neasden/Welsh Harp Reservoir last weekend. But equally it could just be a general surveillance of holiday weekend shenanigans! I don't suppose we have any local websleuthers who can shed any light, do we?

JMO

There are a few new articles in Hungarian media today but nothing new, just writing about his comments/likes on Ági's Facebook page. Can link it if anyone would like to see it but there's nothing new really unfortunately.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back