UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went out after hearing the sentencing as I needed the fresh air and I was quite stunned by everything after watching the live streaming. It made it all the more real for me, especially hearing the sobbing and Genie screaming and swearing at AC at the end. I was shocked AC actually admitted everything. I always thought he was a psychopath so I am not surprised he ticked a lot of the boxes on the psychopathy checklist. I too would be very curious to know what his score was. I'm guessing very high. It's the Hare Psychopathy checklist they use. This link below contains a similar one based on the Hare list. Just looking at it I would say he ticks a lot of the boxes within it.

Psychopath Test

I really do wish the Daily Mail would stop with this "Ian Brady lookalike" nonsense though. It's tawdry and also not even accurate.

Its the Daily Mail, tawdry and inaccurate is their normal practice. I hate the way the tabloids generally treat cases like this, they have all the sensitivity of a concrete elephant.

I really do wish the Daily Mail would stop with this "Ian Brady lookalike" nonsense though. It's tawdry and also not even accurate.

Yeah he looks nothing like him, they’ve both got a Scottish accent and longish hair and that’s it. He does remind me of Brady in the way he’s obviouly thriving over the hurt he’s caused tho. I do think he would of been even worse than him if he’d got chance.

Thinking again about it. I don't believe he did go into the house twice.
He says he saw Alesha and immediately wanted to kill her. This must have been on what he refers to as his first visit ( otherwise, why make a second visit ).

I think he saw her, went briefly back out of the flat door, just to the stairwell, left the knife there, so it wouldn't get in his way - then took Alesha and collected the knife on his way downstairs.

I feel his two visits story is just another lie to create more upset for the family - showing off about how he managed to come and go as he pleased, without them knowing a thing.
Good point.

I went out after hearing the sentencing as I needed the fresh air and I was quite stunned by everything after watching the live streaming. It made it all the more real for me, especially hearing the sobbing and Genie screaming and swearing at AC at the end. I was shocked AC actually admitted everything. I always thought he was a psychopath so I am not surprised he ticked a lot of the boxes on the psychopathy checklist. I too would be very curious to know what his score was. I'm guessing very high. It's the Hare Psychopathy checklist they use. This link below contains a similar one based on the Hare list. Just looking at it I would say he ticks a lot of the boxes within it.

Psychopath Test

Oh! I’ve somehow missed you were there too. Lots of threads today ! Thank you for being there and your input. Will go back and view the posts I’ve somehow missed .

He says he saw Alesha and immediately wanted to kill her. This must have been on what he refers to as his first visit ( otherwise, why make a second visit ).

I think he saw her, went briefly back out of the flat door, just to the stairwell, left the knife there, so it wouldn't get in his way - then took Alesha and collected the knife on his way downstairs.

I feel his two visits story is just another lie to create more upset for the family - showing off about how he managed to come and go as he pleased, without them knowing a thing.

Good point. All about the control he has over other people.

I think if he does get out he will kill again. He seems to have no regard for human life. I hope he doesn't dupe a psychologist into thinking he's remorseful, he has plenty of years to feign shame for what he's done and sympathy for his victim. In his mid-40's he'd still be very capable of murder.

Oh! I’ve somehow missed you were there too. Lots of threads today ! Thank you for being there and your input. Will go back and view the posts I’ve somehow missed .
Same here. Not sure how I missed that. There was a lot of posting today. I must have missed a lot. Hope you're ok after that bronzepurple.

He went out to dispose of the knife....to heavy to carry along with a sleeping Alesha....doesn’t sound very plausible but it does not feel like something one would make up ....even if it was to cause more distress.

Oh I wasn't at the sentencing, I meant I went out after watching the live stream. Sorry if I confused you with the way I wrote that! I wasn't able to travel there today so I settled for the live stream instead. Yes so many posts I've missed reading too, I'll have to go back and catch up on what others have said. It's a strange feeling now it's all over. I know for Alesha's family it's never really going to be over.

Same here. Not sure how I missed that. There was a lot of posting today. I must have missed a lot. Hope you're ok after that bronzepurple.
I wasn't at the sentencing, I meant I went out after watching the live stream. Sorry if I confused you with the way I wrote that! I wasn't able to travel there today so I had to watch the live stream at home. I think most of the island probably were watching too.

Oh I wasn't at the sentencing, I meant I went out after watching the live stream. Sorry if I confused you with the way I wrote that! I wasn't able to travel there today so I settled for the live stream instead. Yes so many posts I've missed reading too, I'll have to go back and catch up on what others have said. It's a strange feeling now it's all over. I know for Alesha's family it's never really going to be over.

Apologies. I misread....you did state very clearly you went out after the live stream. My fault trying to keep up !

Surely his friends or girlfriend must have had some indication that he was a psychopath? Unless they just thought he was a very selfish teenager?

Someone who is constantly only thinking about themselves, who has no regard for others, who is violent, is usually pretty easy to spot if you spend enough time with them. After the basic formalities slip away, you start to notice a pattern with these sort of people. I guess they just never thought about it very much though.
I've read that they can be very charming and likable when they want something. Also pretending to be a victim is another ploy that makes people vulnerable to them through their feelings of sympathy. It's like they use our best feelings for others against us.

TaylorCallum, could you write a more detailed report of what you saw, heard and felt today. Thank you very much for taking this on and reporting back to us! It really gave me the feeling of being there.

Sure. I'll try and write up a more detailed summary of everything! No bother, thank you and thanks to everyone for their support.

Good point. All about the control he has over other people.

Hmmm, I believe him when he said he went back twice. Very odd thing to say and thinking with hindsight , it sort of makes sense with regard to his random disposal of the knife, almost parallel to Aleshas home. However, my reservations are....the knife was substantial but not huge and he had four pockets, holding only a phone and cash, doubt he carried a wallet or anything else, there should have been room to tuck a knife , even so called gangsters will tuck a knife in their pants if need be.

Food for thought and thank you Alyce for airing your doubts .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member