GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just can't begin to imagine the pain and suffering they must be going through. AC seems to have done all he can to make it as difficult and upsetting as he possibly can for them with what came out at sentencing. Such a cruel and twisted boy to have been happy to stand there smiling when her family are suffering so much. I just can't get over this.

I saw that Alesha's uncle was interviewed for ITV News last night, have tried to attach the link but it wont work. He made an interesting point about if AC was to be mixing with and be influencing other young offenders, whilst in prison.
That's a good point. You wouldn't want AC influencing any youngster in there who's life has already taken a wrong turn but is capable of rehabilitation. He'd only set them back down the wrong path.

That's a good point. You wouldn't want AC influencing any youngster in there who's life has already taken a wrong turn but is capable of rehabilitation. He'd only set them back down the wrong path.

True. If theses kids are already in prison who knows how their behaviour could escalate once AC turns up? They might get released, become popular with their peers (both male and female), go camping a bit, do some trampolining videoes and do well at school.

And we all know where that leads, am i right Sleuthers?

True. If theses kids are already in prison who knows how their behaviour could escalate once AC turns up? They might get released, become popular with their peers (both male and female), go camping a bit, do some trampolining videoes and do well at school.

And we all know where that leads, am i right Sleuthers?

You are correct Eezer. But unfortunately, some of these kids after getting released, going on to become popular with their peers, going camping, doing some trampling videos, doing well in school etc. might get accused of a heinous crime and ultimately admit to it, but in actuality it could be a set-up and they'd be sent straight back to prison, probably for life. That would be quite unfortunate.

I think he'll be kept separate for his duration in Polmont anyway.

Hey Sleuthers, riddle me this. You know how in the summing up at the verdict Lord Mathews told us that AC had abducted AM at knifepoint? Did he just make that up?

You see, when the media reported this i (for one) questioned how they came to this conclusion. The shouty, hostile members of this thread shouted that Lord Matthews had said it. When i asked how he knew i was told (in no uncertain terms) it would have been mentioned and backed up with tons of evidence that we can't glean from the few tweets we were relying on.

OK. But he didn't, did he? AC didn't abduct AM at knifepoint. And Lord Matthews changed his story, didn't he?

<modsnip - rude>

Last edited by a moderator:

Aaron did it

Last edited:
Hey Sleuthers,

Remember when AC put forward his special defense? Remember how it was ridiculous to even think that someone like TM would even look at a boy like AC? Remember how the defense was so laughable that we shouldn't even contemplate it? Remember how sure certain posters were that TM wouldn't go near AC, that it was clear adolescent fantasy, probably said it to impress his friends (cause that's what he is like). Remember how the jury completely disregarded it and found it laughable fantasy? Remember how only naiive idiots with no respect for TM or RM would even consider what this (creep, sicko rapist) young lad was saying?

Well, Alesha's mum believed it didn't she? Why do you think this was?

ps i mentioned the TM thing a few pages ago and a few responded that they did consider it etc. That's right, but it was a bit later in the thread.

<modsnip - rude>

Last edited by a moderator:
You are correct Eezer. But unfortunately, some of these kids after getting released, going on to become popular with their peers, going camping, doing some trampling videos, doing well in school etc. might get accused of a heinous crime and ultimately admit to it, but in actuality it could be a set-up and they'd be sent straight back to prison, probably for life. That would be quite unfortunate.

I think he'll be kept separate for his duration in Polmont anyway.

Haha you're right! Good lad :)

Hey Sleuthers, riddle me this. You know how in the summing up at the verdict Lord Mathews told us that AC had abducted AM at knifepoint? Did he just make that up?

You see, when the media reported this i (for one) questioned how they came to this conclusion. The shouty, hostile members of this thread shouted that Lord Matthews had said it. When i asked how he knew i was told (in no uncertain terms) it would have been mentioned and backed up with tons of evidence that we can't glean from the few tweets we were relying on.

OK. But he didn't, did he? AC didn't abduct AM at knifepoint. And Lord Matthews changed his story, didn't he?

Can one of the more experienced Sleuthers, preferably the ones that write paragraphs telling me how naiive i am and that i should spend more time on this forum to hone my skills and gain some experience (jesus wept!), explain exactly what's going on here?

Lord Matthews was wrong about that I suppose. He must have assumed that since Aaron had a knife he used it to abduct Alesha. But Aaron has since stated that he didn't.

A lot of them jumped to the conclusion that since he had a knife on him it was probably used during the kidnapping, but Aaron's confession seems to have cleared that up.

I didn't personally think he would have needed to use a knife anyway to abduct her, what good would it have done with a 6 year old girl? I think she would have screamed. But obviously she was sleeping.

Hey Sleuthers,

Remember when AC put forward his special defense? Remember how it was ridiculous to even think that someone like TM would even look at a boy like AC? Remember how the defense was so laughable that we shouldn't even contemplate it? Remember how sure certain posters were that TM wouldn't go near AC, that it was clear adolescent fantasy, probably said it to impress his friends (cause that's what he is like). Remember how the jury completely disregarded it and found it laughable fantasy? Remember how only naiive idiots with no respect for TM or RM would even consider what this (creep, sicko rapist) young lad was saying?

Well, Alesha's mum believed it didn't she? Why do you think this was?

ps i mentioned the TM thing a few pages ago and a few responded that they did consider it etc. That's right, but it was a bit later in the thread.

pps. I predict that anybody that answers this will have a very predictable response! Oh well, what's new?!

I already replied to the TM thing a few posts ago but I said from the beginning that I thought they had an affair, not later on. I never once said that I thought she wouldn't go near him.

I think Georgina believed it because she didn't want to believe that a 16 year old boy could be capable of brutalising and killing her 6 year old daughter in such a horrific way. I'm sure she was under immense emotional distress at the time plus there was clearly tension between GL and RM at the time which perhaps extended to TM as well.

We may have predictable responses but you've still not once given a straight answer of what you actually think happened, so that would help if you did that and we might be able to see where you're coming from.

I already replied to the TM thing a few posts ago but I said from the beginning that I thought they had an affair, not later on. I never once said that I thought she wouldn't go near him.

I think Georgina believed it because she didn't want to believe that a 16 year old boy could be capable of brutalising and killing her 6 year old daughter in such a horrific way. I'm sure she was under immense emotional distress at the time plus there was clearly tension between GL and RM at the time which perhaps extended to TM as well.

We may have predictable responses but you've still not once given a straight answer of what you actually think happened, so that would help if you did that and we might be able to see where you're coming from.

Thanks for the response. All fair and balanced.
What i'm getting at is that some people did completely and vehemently rule it out and suggested there should be no further discussion on the matter. This started the alarm bells ringing for me and was probably the reason i got involved in the thread.

Regarding your last paragraph i have, several times, but i don't think there's much listening going on in this echo chamber.

What i have never said is that AC is part of a satanic cult or was set up by a satanic cult. I don't know how that got put on me but there you go.

Georgina said she was on relatively good terms with TM and quite liked her (unlike the other girlfriends RM had introduced her daughter to).

So, she is less likely to believe a (cocky, cat skinning, weirdo bus starer) 16 year old lad unknown to her has killed her daughter, favouring the idea that an 18 yr old girl who she quite liked did it? Even taking in to account the brutality of it?

That doesn't make sense. How many times has that phrase been used in this thread? It doesn't make sense.

Thanks for the response. All fair and balanced.
What i'm getting at is that some people did completely and vehemently rule it out and suggested there should be no further discussion on the matter. This started the alarm bells ringing for me and was probably the reason i got involved in the thread.

Regarding your last paragraph i have, several times, but i don't think there's much listening going on in this echo chamber.

What i have never said is that AC is part of a satanic cult or was set up by a satanic cult. I don't know how that got put on me but there you go.

That is true and I agree with you, discussion should be allowed and encouraged.

With all due respect, I don't think it's been made very clear, you do come across as quite vague at times. It's clear that you think it's a set-up, that I understand, and I understand some of the questions you have regarding the case (I do too).

EDIT: Actually we're not supposed to discuss conspiracies on here so I'm not going to delve into that, but I just want to know. You don't think Aaron was involved at all, you think it was another group of people that killed Alesha?

Last edited:
Lord Matthews was wrong about that I suppose. He must have assumed that since Aaron had a knife he used it to abduct Alesha. But Aaron has since stated that he didn't.

A lot of them jumped to the conclusion that since he had a knife on him it was probably used during the kidnapping, but Aaron's confession seems to have cleared that up.

I didn't personally think he would have needed to use a knife anyway to abduct her, what good would it have done with a 6 year old girl? I think she would have screamed. But obviously she was sleeping.

Good on you for taking this on! I'm not comfortable with judges making up stories about events for which there is no evidence or suggestion as to what happened. This is wrong! On so many levels!

Georgina said she was on relatively good terms with TM and quite liked her (unlike the other girlfriends RM had introduced her daughter to).

So, she is less likely to believe a (cocky, cat skinning, weirdo bus starer) 16 year old lad unknown to her has killed her daughter, favouring the idea that an 18 yr old girl who she quite liked did it? Even taking in to account the brutality of it?

That doesn't make sense. How many times has that phrase been used in this thread? It doesn't make sense.

Georgina didn't know any of Aaron's history during the trial but I still get your point. However as a grieving mother she probably partially blamed the adults in the house for not protecting her daughter. Also, she didn't know the full extent of the injuries until later on apparently.

A lot of the case didn't seem to add up (some of it still may not). But his confession seemed to have filled in some blanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993