UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -teen arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first thought was what a strange time to report a child missing.
Yes I too thought it was early to have realised she was gone.
The call to police was around 20 to 7am. They'd obviously been frantically searching before making that dreaded phone call because they absolutely could not find her.
So we're they looking from around 6?
Unless they were also looking after the sibling and she woke up early, then when tending to her maybe they then discovered the dear little one was gone?

I've done a bit of digging. On the electrol role her grandparents and dad are registered as living at number 50. This dates back to 2015. On Google maps it shows the red car in the driveway which was also captured in 2015, so an assumption it was most likely one of the three... If it was indeed that red car taken.?

Really strange situation, we all know the police suspect family members first (especially in circumstances like these), but then to warn the locals about home security points elsewhere....
I do get a bit annoyed about Go Fund Me pages being set up so quickly after the event, there was a recent fire in my road and a page was set up for the family (and local collection drop off points for clothes, electrical goods etc, they even got a PS4) and two days later the police confirmed the fire was arson and arrested one of the family members.

I've been AWOL from Websleuths since the change over as I used to access WS via the Tapatalk app, which no longer works ...

I was awake at 3a.m (too hot in the uk right now) and saw that it was now a murder investigation and knew there was only one place to come!

My first thoughts were 'Mikaeel Kular' ...

I've been AWOL from Websleuths since the change over as I used to access WS via the Tapatalk app, which no longer works ...

I was awake at 3a.m (too hot in the uk right now) and saw that it was now a murder investigation and knew there was only one place to come!

And do you remember the Tia Sharpe case? That was a shocker.

The speed at which Alesha was found was the obvious clue here that this was no accident as has now been confirmed. Someone knew just where to look

That is my thinking too. Was my first thought yesterday. In a woodland area you would of thought needle in a haystack. Why were they searching that area when they were asked to search elsewhere by police. I believe that the helicopter circling above frightened someone.

That is my thinking too. Was my first thought yesterday. In a woodland area you would of thought needle in a haystack. Why were they searching that area when they were asked to search elsewhere by police. I believe that the helicopter circling above frightened someone.
Well I wondered if they weren't part of the search group but just happened to be walking through there like on a regular morning dog walk or something.

I think the person was hoping to maybe move her body further possibly but got frightened and did just dump her at the easiest option first .. everyone in the area is quite close and supposedly a lot rarely lock their doors could this be a neighbour who developed an obsession with the wee girl and finally snapped in madness and then panicked once the crime was commited? the wee girl was young she could have trusted and known the person to easily go with them

Good to see you Mrs! Mikaeel was the case that prompted me to post on Websleuths after a few months lurking. I imagine it won't be long until his evil mother is eligible for parole.

I've been thinking that the perpetrator may have wanted her body found because they cared about her enough to want her to have a funeral. A search at the seafront may have been to steer away from knowledge of where she actually was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname