Found Deceased UK - Alex Holland, 27, Deal, Kent, 28 Nov 2021

Sad update to bring from the find Alex facebook group.

‼️POST FROM ALEX'S FAMILY‼️

Hi all, I want to update you all on Alex's disappearance, it was confirmed today that a body was found, and it was alex, I want to thank everyone that shared the posts, it was really appreciated, but now we have to grieve and come to terms with what has happened, thank you all.

*Please allow us time to come to terms with this and allow us to grief together, thank you all so much*

Help Find Alex Holland

https://www.kent.police.uk/news/kent/latest/missing/renewed-appeal-to-locate-missing-man-from-deal/

Officers searching for a man reported missing from Deal have located a body.

The body was found near Hacklinge shortly after 12.10pm on Thursday 17 February 2022.

Formal identification has not yet taken place, however, the family of a 27-year-old man from Deal, who was reported missing on Sunday 28 November 2021, have been informed.

The death is not currently being treated as suspicious and a report is being prepared for the coroner.
#

Rest in peace, Alex.

Rest in peace, Alex. My thoughts are with his close ones.

A mother whose son was found dead says she suspects foul play - and is being supported by a medium who claims she told police where to find his body.

Father-of-two Alex Holland disappeared on November 28 last year and his body was discovered by a dog walker in water between Deal and Worth two weeks ago.

His mother Rachel insists her son would never have committed suicide and told KentOnline that she wants police to do more.

"I want them to find out what happened that night after he left this house,” she added.

"They need to be putting their resources into finding out. I don't know if the police are taking me seriously or not.

"As a family, as a mother, I need answers. I know my son. This wasn't suicide.

"He would not have left his two girls.

"I had been clinging to a bit of hope that maybe he was going to come back.

"Now, I just want justice for him because none of this adds up."

"As a family, as a mother, I need answers..."

She says Alex was found wearing one slider - a backless, open toed shoe. The other was found 10ft from where his hire car was found, approximately 1.5 miles away, in Worth.

His phone was also found in the car. There has been no suicide note.

[...]

Despite requests, she says she still doesn't know where his wallet or car keys are.

She said: "I don't think he could have walked all of that way in pitch darkness, with no phone so no torch, in one slider and not have any marks on his body.

"If he was planning on going for a walk, he wouldn't go out in sliders and no coat in November."

Grieving Mrs Holland has been in contact with psychic Mary Lawton Johnson, who claims she told officers where to search for the body in January.

Mary, who lives in Florida and has never been to Kent, became involved after she was contacted by a friend of Alex's family.

She says she connected with the 27-year-old after "seeing him on a street corner" and started experiencing visions of him "face down in water".

'My son was murdered... and a psychic saw it'

A coroner was unable to find out why a man, missing for three months, ended up dead in a ditch.

A post mortem could not confirm the exact cause of Alex Holland's death, an inquest heard.

Alex Holland: his death remains a mystery

There were no signs of violence on the body, no evidence that it might be suicide and although cocaine and alcohol were found in his system these were not thought to be contributory factors.

Joanne Andrews, area coroner for North East Kent, gave an open conclusion at the hearing on Monday.

She said: "I have no evidence to conclude how he came to be in the ditch.

"There is no indication of third party involvement, police say the death is not suspicious and there is no evidence to reach a conclusion of death by suicide.

"I simply don't know how he came to be in that ditch."

Alcohol and cocaine (especially in combination) are exactly the type of drugs that will exacerbate mental health conditions like depression and anxiety (that he suffered with) as well as make people do compulsive things they wouldn't usually do.

The fact his car was found near the marital home makes me think of the kind of scenario where he may have had a few to drink a few lines then decided to go see his wife. He's either made it there and decided it was a bad decision and wandered off in his inebriated state and ended up in the ditch or there was some sort of interaction which has sadly led to the same outcome. It sounds like an accidental death to me via drowning/hypothermia.

Car keys and wallets are small things in the grand scale of things so he probably dropped them somewhere between the marital home and where he ended up.

The way he was dressed also sounds like the rash decision of someone who isn't in their right mind (via alcohol and drugs).

❤️ Message from Alex's mum ❤️

ITS BEEN 9 MONTHS SINCE ALEX
WENT MISSING. PLEASE IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING OR HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT HIS DISAPPEARANCE PLEASE CONTACT THE POLICE. I LIVE IN HOPE THAT ONE DAY WE WILL GET SOME FORM
OF JUSTICE. WE KNOW SOMEONE WAS INVOLVED WITH HIS DEATH
SO PLEASE IF YOU HEAR ANYTHING INFORM THE POLICE.
THIS WILL NEVER BE OVER FOR ME AND IT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN ABOUT. ALEX'S LIFE MATTERED. HE WAS IMPORTANT TO US.

We continue to fight in anyway that we possibly can to get justice for Alex. Someone, somewhere knows exactly what happened to Alex on the night of the 28th November! His parents, his sisters, his two daughters.... all living without him, with not one answer! If you know anything at all, please just come forward

Thank you as always from Alex's family

How do they "know" someone was involved with his death?

From the above article

"Perhaps the biggest unanswered question of the whole episode is why Alex was found with only one shoe.

His other slipper was found near his car, which meant if Alex walked to the ditch he would have do so with a bare foot.

Yet, despite being in the countryside, there were no cuts or abrasions to his feet, despite the distance from his car and having to track through wild growth with branches and thorns which could have easily left a mark"

His body was found 1 1/2 miles away from his car.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back