Missing City: Streatham, Borough of Lambeth, South LONDON
Weight: Unknown
Missing State :
Hair Colour:
Blonde
Missing Country: United Kingdom
Eye Colour: Unknown

Case Number: UK01576000

Circumstances: Alla went missing from the Streatham area at 12pm and has not been seen since. She speaks very little English. Nationality is Russian. Alla's complexion is very pale and her build is very slim. Her hair is often cut short and may resemble a boy. She may be accompanied by an elder male and possibly using the alias surname of Pinyakova.

Lost children: The 60 boys and girls who have vanished
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
A bit strange case. I see Alla Manakova name coming up in numerous articles over the years as missing child, but her case is always mentioned by max of 2 - 3 words.

No photos of her out there that I could find anywhere in news, but luckily I have found one youtube video of Missing Children which by some miracle had it. Thanks to that, screenshot of Alla is attached in previous post. Not the best photo, but better then nothing.

Now, case above mentions concern for her welfare while other articles reporting her as missing. Who was the elderly guy she was last seen with?

Was she kidnapped from her parents, here in UK? Or was she abducted by this unknown man from somewhere? Foster home? Was the man her relative? Was she new arrival to UK?

Why there is no proper media coverage over the all years? Not even one article dedicated just to her case? 9 year old child? What is really story here? I assume if this was an abduction, there would be a bit more media coverage?

So many questions. I am not sure why she is popping up on my human traffic list, hence I do wonder about the background of her story and her fate in UK.

Posting Alla's case here in case some may uncover a bit more information about her case or know more. Alla would be now 28 year old woman, if alive.

Last edited:
Don't know if it helps but...
алла манакова

Is the cyrillic spelling of the name...there are a couple of that name on facebook

There seems to be no mention of family - I wonder if she has been trafficked. It certainly would fit with the scanty details and the older male accompanying her

There is literally no media coverage of this - how sad.

Still nothing. If she grew up using an alias she probably doesn't know who she really is or that she's listed as missing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ateav
Back