UK UK- Annette Smith, 74, last seen carrying suitcase, poss. entered a navy blue/black estate car w. woman, Stotfold, 11/11/23, *Murder investigation*

"Scott Paterson, 44, of no fixed address"

She didn't have children I think. So someone just targeted this lady for money? I assume.
So glad they found her if the remains are her, no one deserves to be stashed in a storage unit like a piece of old furniture :( But at least he's talking I guess.

Just a nightmare scenario that could happen: I had an ex with a drug problem who seriously hurt and almost killed someone, but since he was an addict was sentenced to rehab. So he went to rehab and he and some others got drunk after a few days and they were kicked out and that was it.
He was also "of no fixed address" so that's why it made me think of that. But hopeful Annette will get justice, also hoping local news will be covering the trial.

Last edited:
Weirdly, the BBC reported he was from the same area, Fairfield Park. Not sure why there is a discrepancy between outlets, I imagine he was formerly from that location and was no longer living there when arrested. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back