Found Safe UK - Antonino Coppola, 23, from Richmond, Surrey, missing from Bow, East London, 16 Sep 2021

Sorry to ask a silly question, are we certain Antonino turned right out of the station? Wires are easily crossed with news reports, it could be his right as the direction of travel, or right if you're stood outside looking directly at the station.

It could be worth asking on the Yes Theory and Yes Theory London groups for search volunteers if you don't know many people in London to help search. I recently joined the Facebook groups, they're about saying yes and getting involved with things. There might be people willing to help search places. I live 200 miles away in Yorkshire, otherwise I'd volunteer my time.
Yes if you read through the thread it was confirmed on TV last night in Italy that he turned right. I believe the mother confirmed it. There are two posts on here about it. One is by @AcbMurders and the other is by Positano86

Last night CHLV said Antonino’s dad and brother are now in London. If they’ve organised private search parties in the Bow Station area, maybe someone from this group who lives not too far could join them?
They might want to check this building site in Mile End Road as well in case Antonio went behind there to be sick.upload_2021-9-23_10-58-4.png

Or more so to have diarhorrea where you need to take your trousers down for explosive situation. No one wants to do that in public.
If he then had an asthma attack he may have not been able to scale back over a wall so I do think the place Officer Dibble has flagged up needs looking at. I am not sure about the building site I mentioned as my navigation skills are not very accurate.

If he then had an asthma attack he may have not been able to scale back over a wall so I do think the place Officer Dibble has flagged up needs looking at. I am not sure about the building site I mentioned as my navigation skills are not very accurate.

I'm think the poor young man maybe had an acute Appendicitis situation and didn't realise how unwell he was potentially fast becoming, but I hadn't considered he might have had an asthma attack - you make a good point. This place I'm suggesting to check has two buildings with CCTV that need urgently checking before its wiped. Someone could easily go in person and check over this wall though it does look a rough area so I wouldn't go alone. JMO MOO

I'm think the poor young man maybe had an acute Appendicitis situation and didn't realise how unwell he was potentially fast becoming, but I hadn't considered he might have had an asthma attack - you make a good point. This place I'm suggesting to check has two buildings with CCTV that need urgently checking before its wiped. Someone could easily go in person and check over this wall though it does look a rough area so I wouldn't go alone. JMO MOO
I think if locals could go to the area a small drone would be a good idea too. Maybe you could ring 101 and give your observations to the police about this area.

I think if locals could go to the area a small drone would be a good idea too. Maybe you could ring 101 and give your observations to the police about this area.

That Cemetery Park is THICK with overgrown bushes and trees. A drone won't help over there but might help looking over the streets and behind things from above.

Just to show you how overgrown cemetery park is here are some photos from google maps

Google Maps

Google Maps

Google Maps

Google Maps

But not to detract from the the corner of this cemetery park has a not very tall wall and is easily accessible from turning right then right again out of the station. There is CCTV on the building next to it.

I'm hoping this shows a photo of the wall I'm trying to point out with woodland behind. Google Maps

And here is another angle of it Google Maps.

There is a security camera on the building next to it! This needs checking before its wiped over. JMO

This is the very end of Tidworth Road. If you turned right from the train station then first right and kept walking you could end up here. There are buildings with CCTV (that I mentioned with details in my previous post) on this route so they could be checked. That wall is not difficult to get across if you needed privacy to be unwell. JMO MOO

@Positano86 please share this with the family.

JMHO... but would he really be scaling walls if he was that poorly? Especially as he's also asthmatic.

JMHO... but would he really be scaling walls if he was that poorly? Especially as he's also asthmatic.

Have you seen the photo of the wall? Its not tall. He is 6 foot tall. If he had explosive diahorrea as well as feeling sick you would not want to drop your trousers in public. If it was me I'd hop over that wall (that isn't tall) into the woodland for privacy.

Have you seen the photo of the wall? Its not tall. He is 6 foot tall. If he had explosive diahorrea as well as feeling sick you would not want to drop your trousers in public. If it was me I'd hop over that wall that isn't tall into the woodland.
Looks tall to me and has a hedge in front of it which would make it harder to scale. He'd also have no idea whats on the other side of the wall... i'm not saying it's not possible, just doesn't seem overly likely to me, in my opinion.

Looks tall to me and has a hedge in front of it which would make it harder to scale. He'd also have no idea whats on the other side of the wall... i'm not saying it's not possible, just doesn't seem overly likely to me, in my opinion.

That looks to me like Box hedge which you could easily stand on. JMO MOO.

Edited to say: It is easy to check as the building next door has CCTV and so does the building next to that. As we know from the Corrie McKeague missing case, not ALL local CCTV was checked. The family had to get involved and ask for it themselves but many of them were already wiped before it could be viewed. This family need to go ask for themselves in my opinion (but not alone in person, in a group). JMO MOO

Last edited:
There are houses along Mornington Grove, it could be worth walking down there to see if any houses have CCTV that might have captured Antonino if he took that route. He might have had to 'go' in someone's garden if he was desperate, or behind houses, parking areas, etc. anywhere that offers a bit of privacy

It is not known if he has his documents with him or even his mobile phone, which is turned off.
Does he have a phone with him, wonder if the police could trace it, or track whether any calls were made?

If Antonino's phone is switched off it could have run out of battery especially if worried family and friends have been constantly calling and messaging (I'm not criticising, I'd be doing the same thing). Police should still be able to find its last known location or the rough area at least

Hello Everyone,

I just joined the group as I ended up here cause following this specific event. (I'm an Italian living in London so he appeared in quite few facebook posts). I just want to share some thought I had after reading the thread. I feel that if he was really feeling unwell and he turned right he would have probably go the first smaller road he could find, and that looks like Mornington Grove.
Looking at google view the first few things I noticed are:

– a big gate on the left (Google Maps): as probably there are people working in this place and it was 1pm (lunch time) It may be that the gate was open and he entered looking for privacy not finding a toilette. (he may had needed not just to vomit but also diarrhea). Once done he may have found the gate closed, so decided to climb in the back of the parking (so no-one would have spot him) where the rails are. Would a tube driver 100% realise there was a person there?

– On the right side there are these panels that looks quite low (although not sure how updated are those images from google). What if he managed to go over these fences but then felt too unwell?

Also the gate I've mentioned seems to have CCTV, it should be the first one to be checked IMO. Good call who suggested to look around with a drone! (I don't have one unfortunately)

I also attached the image of the area... those rails seem a bit accessible as you can see... but just a thought.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-23 at 13.26.16.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-09-23 at 13.26.16.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 32
If Antonino left his phone and wallet, that would mean some intent not to come back. If you are in a situation like that when you have you have a friend at the station & you have to go for a medical emergency you would take your wallet not least it will hold your ticket to get back to the train. I genuinely do believe Antonino has taken a few days off, just before the house move. We know he is likely moving to a worse area and settle on a lesser paying job. Maybe he wants to reflect on things. I would be looking at homeless shelters and food banks around London too.

These cases are always so strange. He got off at a busy train station, went to find a bathroom and disappeared. Grown man just disappears in the middle of the day doing something completely normal. I'm assuming they check alleys and the like? Maybe the bathroom was crowded and he walks to a more secluded area to get sick and finds a bad guy instead?

Hello Everyone,

I just joined the group as I ended up here cause following this specific event. (I'm an Italian living in London so he appeared in quite few facebook posts). I just want to share some thought I had after reading the thread. I feel that if he was really feeling unwell and he turned right he would have probably go the first smaller road he could find, and that looks like Mornington Grove.
Looking at google view the first few things I noticed are:

– a big gate on the left (Google Maps): as probably there are people working in this place and it was 1pm (lunch time) It may be that the gate was open and he entered looking for privacy not finding a toilette. (he may had needed not just to vomit but also diarrhea). Once done he may have found the gate closed, so decided to climb in the back of the parking (so no-one would have spot him) where the rails are. Would a tube driver 100% realise there was a person there?

– On the right side there are these panels that looks quite low (although not sure how updated are those images from google). What if he managed to go over these fences but then felt too unwell?

Also the gate I've mentioned seems to have CCTV, it should be the first one to be checked IMO. Good call who suggested to look around with a drone! (I don't have one unfortunately)

I also attached the image of the area... those rails seem a bit accessible as you can see... but just a thought.
There is also the chance of misadventure on live rails if he took that kind of route :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back