GUILTY UK - Arthur Labinjo Hughes, 6, killed, dad & friend arrested, June 2020 #3

Also, Maria Colwell’s stepfather served 4 years for what he did to her, which was basically the same as ET did to Arthur. At least these days sentencing reflects that children are autonomous human beings rather than the property of their “parents” to dispose of as they wish.

Its shocking how often step parents or de-facto parents kill non-bio children. I have noticed this pattern myself.

but harking back to the good old days isn’t the solution; back then women had no escape from violent husbands, beating children was acceptable etc.

, 27, who killed disabled three-year-old girl is jailed for 11 years | Daily Mail Online

Another step parent case today in the paper, this monster step father only gets 11 years so, out in 7 years?

He was a care worker!

He killed a disabled 3 year old little girl

Pathetic sentence, they went for manslaughter

11 years is a vile insult. Arthur’s dad got 21 years for manslaughter.

I dread to think what he did when he was a care worker. Savanna Brockhill who slaughtered baby Star was also a former care worker. These types are attracted to roles in which they have power over the vulnerable.

Is there a way to read the whole trial/evidence ?? I by chance came across the text messages between the two creatures

which I hadn’t seen before aside from what the main ones that was reported

I thi k Coventry live have the text messages in ab article but I wonder if it’s available as a script as a whole….
Thanks in advance

Is there a way to read the whole trial/evidence ?? I by chance came across the text messages between the two creatures

which I hadn’t seen before aside from what the main ones that was reported

I thi k Coventry live have the text messages in ab article but I wonder if it’s available as a script as a whole….
Thanks in advance
I think Birmingham Mail - live updates has a transcript of the trial day by day - may have to view it in a device other than a phone due to the length of it.

I’ve been thinking so much of Arthur’s family. The sheer shock they would’ve been in that their darling was in icu

then to see their previously healthy sunshine so thin and miserable that must’ve been so hard for them

I think they must be heartbroken and can’t believe that their own son was so cruel to Arthur.

I know jh didn’t acknowledge Th part In the torture but I do believe she knows that her son was horrid to Arthur

the fact that she was a prosecution witness spoke volumes.

Now that the clinical trial is done with we’re just left with raw emotions and empathy. I much preferred being angry

It’s easier being angry than emotional and melancholic

My heart goes out to them it really does
❤️❤️

For anyone not familiar with how the court of appeal and ‘unduly lenient sentences work:

3 appeal judges will review the trial and evidence, they will then look at the sentencing and see if it should be increased. This is not a retrial. The Court of Appeal can hear new evidence but there won’t be any in this case.

When you see Mrs Maxwell in the US get 70 years, makes ET and TH's sentences seem ridiculous. They both should be in jail for the rest of their lives for what they did to Arthur

I'm an ex-Pat from the States and I think the UK sentencing guidelines are incredibly screwy. You can get a much longer term for weed than for manslaughter. Murders that should be an easy life sentence getting 20 years. But MOO.

These two, ain't no term long enough. The devil does walk among us, that sort of bad.

4 Th of jan

Arthur would’ve turned 8 today .
I wonder how his mum is doing

his dad is probably just numb going over things in his head over and over again and wondering how Arthur ended up where he did.

I hope he was able to be laid to rest finally

4 Th of jan

Arthur would’ve turned 8 today .
I wonder how his mum is doing

his dad is probably just numb going over things in his head over and over again and wondering how Arthur ended up where he did.

I hope he was able to be laid to rest finally
I dont think the funeral has taken place.
There would be some mention about it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndieLiz
Back