Found Deceased UK - Baljeev Johal, 24, Ryton On Dunsmore, 5 Oct 2014

Hard to believe it has been a year since Baljeev went missing, yet we are all still thinking about him. Someone most of us never met even for an online chat, yet he touched us enough to continue to care. My apple gin gins are my special treat and a time for thanking him for his contributions and the special bond he shared its two of my dear friends.

:grouphug:

Been a crazy year and still I see a funny article or picture or see a good film or a horrible film and think " Oh , I gotta tell.............. "
Funny what a mark he left in a relatively short time. Ski and I are lamenting this morning and she says he came in like a whirlwind and away he went but left a big impact.
I almost missed him. But for a few strange forum splits and personalities, I almost did not know him at all.
Glad I did. Today we are watching MARTYRS....... that's right Ski. You agreed to this :)

Dear Skibaboo and Schmae,

Thinking of you guys today.

Funny thing. Ski ignored me all afternoon . Tomorrow we're watching Martyrs and you're going to tear yourself away from GTA to do so. Bright and early before you get' busy with ' other things. You owe me! She was supposed to watch it with me and BJ way back when but she wiggled out of that one, too. Nice try , chickadee !

Skibaboo, I hope you are all right. Reneging on watching a movie with Schmae? If you are a no-show again, you know we will all be hunting you down and dragging you out of your bed, right? :bed: :notgood: . . :heartluv:

Skibaboo, I hope you are all right. Reneging on watching a movie with Schmae? If you are a no-show again, you know we will all be hunting you down and dragging you out of your bed, right? :bed: :notgood: . . :heartluv:

She is alright. I spoke to her after but she was 'brb without a brb' when I said let's get the film started and then quiet.........

She is alright. I spoke to her after but she was 'brb without a brb' when I said let's get the film started and then quiet.........

What? Stop talking out your backside, you said you were scanner junking on floods, that's the last thing you said to me!! I was waiting but you didn't come back >.< Yes, yes I did happen to be playing GTA that much is right ;) but you never said lets watch the movie now, or mention it. I'm looking at the convo now! :p

That schmae, shes a cheeky mare

aaaargh! What am I to do about you two? You need a referee? :shame:

Happy Tuesday. Play fair ( and keep messages for proof, hehee)

aaaargh! What am I to do about you two? You need a referee? :shame:

Happy Tuesday. Play fair ( and keep messages for proof, hehee)

Lol it's all good! Just another day at the asylum ;)

Funny you should say referee, that was usually ME lol BJ <Skibs> Shmae. Ahh good times :) :(

Truth! BJ and I fought like siblings and then we'd PM Ski and be moaning about the other. Hahaha.

Enjoying a few chuckles at your expenses, ladies. Keep smiling

:luv:

What? Stop talking out your backside, you said you were scanner junking on floods, that's the last thing you said to me!! I was waiting but you didn't come back >.< Yes, yes I did happen to be playing GTA that much is right ;) but you never said lets watch the movie now, or mention it. I'm looking at the convo now! :p

That schmae, shes a cheeky mare

Link please? ;)

Wow! It's been a year already. Hard to believe. Thinking of you all! :grouphug:

Aww, Skibaboo. I am so sorry for both of you to have feelings of sadness and loss. :grouphug:

(((((((SCHMAE + skibaboo)))))))))

Sending you love and cyber hugs, especially during the holidays.

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched a great foreign movie last week I know he would have loved to chat with me about.
Watched another indie film this week with a character that reminds me so much of BJ.
Wish you were here, Honey ! Oh......how I wish you were here.

Watched a great foreign movie last week I know he would have loved to chat with me about.
Watched another indie film this week with a character that reminds me so much of BJ.
Wish you were here, Honey ! Oh......how I wish you were here.

I noticed last night Martyrs is finally on showbox! I guess because the remake is out. All being well I'll finally watch it this weekend :p

PS it's a good job he ain't here to see you call him 'Honey' He'd vomit :laughing:

"Hun Hun hubby Hun Hun" lololol

Remember?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Never Seen Again