Deceased/Not Found UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 Jul 2020 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my opinion.......I find a few of the photographs on ScW's Flickr account a bit disturbing.......doll heads with long hair, strung up, and dolls tied up, and he has a baseball cap on saying POLICE on it.
Yes, creepy.
Just for those who missed it here's the link - posted earlier by cherryautumn:
Scott Walker's Flickr account

B has some pictures with one of the same dolls on her photograthy instagram page. It looks like they may have been taken at the same time as Sc W ones. It isnt displayed the same way as he displayed the dolls in his pictures.
Well spotted.
The picture of him, taking his own picture wearing a Police hat (that pickle26 refers to above) must have been taken by BW?

Odd day out. But all in the name of art/getting your homework done I guess
(both of them, on the same photography course?)

Also to add context to earlier comments - as realise some above are a bit vague & don't want them to be misinterpreted later - the picture is actually of ScW

wp96bc5687_05_06.jpg

From his own website

A man of many faces?

Attachments

• wp96bc5687_05_06.jpg
    wp96bc5687_05_06.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Another strange thing to add is on Facebook Sarah had previously put a Missing poster on and then later commented when someone said if they could share, that to go ahead as she’d been advised not to share anything else. Why would anyone advise that ?

Just going back to days around the arrests
(& apologies, this is from the S*n, hate to quote from them)

Neighbours today told how police arrived at the home on Friday afternoon and seized a Mercedes from outside.

They then saw Bernadette's parents being led out of the house by cops.

TJ Chilvers said: "I’m surprised, they seemed a nice family.

"Police we’re here all yesterday and then even searched Sarah’s car after smashing the back window. It’s exactly the same model and colour as her husband’s but they didn’t take it away."

Is it just me, or is that worded in a really confusing way?
Did they seize Scott's car?

I guess - but probably way too Line Of Duty - that if you were going to set somebody up for murder, and you had exactly the same car as them, 1 x screwdriver in your pocket, and you could switch both numberplates in under 3 mins for CCTv purposes.

But if they were back living together they'd likely have access to eachother's cars anyway... Hmm. I just don't know why LE wouldn't seize both.

Last edited:
Just going back to days around the arrests
(& apologies, this is from the S*n, hate to quote from them)

Neighbours today told how police arrived at the home on Friday afternoon and seized a Mercedes from outside.

They then saw Bernadette's parents being led out of the house by cops.

TJ Chilvers said: "I’m surprised, they seemed a nice family.

"Police we’re here all yesterday and then even searched Sarah’s car after smashing the back window. It’s exactly the same model and colour as her husband’s but they didn’t take it away."

Is it just me, or is that worded in a really confusing way?
Did they seize Scott's car?

Sounds like they seized his car yes.

*Full sib (M) Similar age to BW but unclear if slightly older or slightly younger*

Slightly younger - 16.

B has some pictures with one of the same dolls on her photograthy instagram page. It looks like they may have been taken at the same time as Sc W ones. It isnt displayed the same way as he displayed the dolls in his pictures.
Can I ask where to look to find those pictures, I can’t see them on her IG account? Thanks

Can I ask where to look to find those pictures, I can’t see them on her IG account? Thanks
On her account under the main picture there is a line of tabs to click on, and one of them says other accounts click on that and i think theres 4 other accounts she has. Just click on the tag in each of the pics that come up to go to each one because they pop up like an insta story.

On her account under the main picture there is a line of tabs to click on, and one of them says other accounts click on that and i think theres 4 other accounts she has. Just click on the tag in each of the pics that come up to go to each one because they pop up like an insta story.
ah got it thank you. On the main page there’s a more button and it’s apparent which are her other accounts. Thank you.

This case is different from others for the fact that the perps have seemingly tried SO hard since the disappearance to get the word out there. Even more of the sociopaths that can “act” well don’t even do that. So interesting and is the only thing that gives me pause. Moo

Ok all this is all just my opinion but I wanted to put it out there bc my mind hadn't even gone this way until earlier today. I had an idea maybe they really were separated but Sc was still in the kids lives, he offers to give Bernadettte a ride somewhere, or they go off to do some photography thing or something. He then tells Bernadette he's not really their father, and tries to make a move, she reacts and he kills her then proceeds to create the story of how she went missing. He tells Sa him and B got into an argument, she stormed off claiming to be suicidal. He says he was angry and drove off but felt bad turned around to look for her couldn't find her, calls Sa sending her off looking for her, so the night she went missing they both weren't home and both came home with no Bernadette and being gone for hours. Then I have 2 possible scenarios either Sa believed him but at some point realized he was lying and continued to help him hide what he did, Thus both being charged with murder. Or maybe he told her he killed her she was the one to turn him in and he's flipped it on her and placed her at the scene with them and she has no proof she wasn't but GPS shows them both out that night in random areas, especially if something of Bs was found in an area Sa GPS confirmed she went to. It just feels like it makes sense. Idk this is all just my opinion though. I feel it was something along these lines...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freedomfinders