GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically your mom and dad know where she is. Accept fact she is gone and sarah walker is a compulsive liar and has always been.
Your Mam has just been found guilty of perverting the course of justice of knowingly lying about your murdered sister being alive whilst knowing she is dead, and you continue to post a flyer offering a reward from the Mam for information about your missing sister as if she is still alive goes way beyond denial. MOO

Your Mam has just been found guilty of perverting the course of justice of knowingly lying about your murdered sister being alive whilst knowing she is dead, and you continue to post a flyer offering a reward from the Mam for information about your missing sister as if she is still alive goes way beyond denial. MOO
I don't see how Sarah can offer a reward from prison.

Just stumbled across all the forums regarding this case. I am local, and I know this has been discussed but last year, the new build site on Whittlesey (off the river road going into Whittlesey) was freshly dug up ready for foundations etc. Could this be a possible site where BW could be? Easily accessed via newborough, passed Thorney and along the drains? No cameras? Its set back from the road and residential areas. Now they've actually built upon that land, it would be impossible for BW to be "accidentally" found?
Great forum BTW. Some great people on here!

Just stumbled across all the forums regarding this case. I am local, and I know this has been discussed but last year, the new build site on Whittlesey (off the river road going into Whittlesey) was freshly dug up ready for foundations etc. Could this be a possible site where BW could be? Easily accessed via newborough, passed Thorney and along the drains? No cameras? Its set back from the road and residential areas. Now they've actually built upon that land, it would be impossible for BW to be "accidentally" found?

unfortunately with so long already passed, so much lost evidence by police inaction and a wall of silence by those who do know, I am afraid your guess is as good as any. I’m not confident of there being a discovery. Maybe once this thread goes quiet, it may be bumped in many years time. A really sad end

That would certainly fit my working theory of a forever burial somewhere to the east of Peterborough (horse viewing and murder at Peakirk, then B1443 and on to B1040). They wouldn't be working at the weekend either. You could drive by a few days later to see if the concrete had been laid then on to the A47 and a McDonalds drive through at Kings Lynn.

That would certainly fit my working theory of a forever burial somewhere to the east of Peterborough (horse viewing and murder at Peakirk, then B1443 and on to B1040). They wouldn't be working at the weekend either. You could drive by a few days later to see if the concrete had been laid then on to the A47 and a McDonalds drive through at Kings Lynn.
That is possible but I feel he would have needed to know beforehand that building was going on there and what stage it was at. Or else found a suitable spot there by just luck during driving around. Far more likely he drove to a place he knew well I think?

That is possible but I feel he would have needed to know beforehand that building was going on there and what stage it was at. Or else found a suitable spot there by just luck during driving around. Far more likely he drove to a place he knew well I think?

It Is literally clutching at straws. My eldest daughter is the same age as BW and it really plays on my mind. I know of the area and when work was happening due to working in the building trade. There was a body discovered on that area when they were excavating, however it was historical.
Maybe SCW knew of the area being built due to contacts in the building industry, what with his maintenance background?
I really hope he releases the whereabouts of this poor girl.

I keep wondering why Sarah changed B's passwords on her social media- what was the purpose of that? B wasn't coming home so there would be no point.

Likewise if B was going to home then she would soon create new log ins herself, or else make sure everyone knew what her mum had done.
Would he be able to bargain Bee’s whereabouts for a lighter sentence?
Would he be able to bargain Bee’s whereabouts for a lighter sentence?

Great forum BTW. Some great people on here![/QUOTE

This seems like a possibility
Any updates at all agent startled ?

Hi, sorry I missed replying to this message. A forum member that believes in some of my ideas and worries has PM'd me and offered to visit the areas i believe could stack up with the timelines and evidence, I've now provided 4 x 3 word reference points to explore. I understand he ( i think its a he) is going to look on Sunday and I will know as I drive by 3 of the spots all of the time. Hopefully we will have some news Sunday evening. fingers crossed.

Looking for help fellow sleuthers please ... I've spent hours reading back though various posts and I'm not aware whether it has been established or not - t he location of the crazy image of SCW standing on top of his car? I drove down North Fen Rd (very rural road at the back of Glinton) yesteday and it looked to be the location...anyone know if it's been confirmed? thanks,

Looking for help fellow sleuthers please ... I've spent hours reading back though various posts and I'm not aware whether it has been established or not - t he location of the crazy image of SCW standing on top of his car? I drove down North Fen Rd (very rural road at the back of Glinton) yesteday and it looked to be the location...anyone know if it's been confirmed? thanks,

Is this the road more or less adjacent with the bluebell pub (or thereabouts)
I'll have a look on his (cringeworthy) tik toks again to see if I can make it out.
I drove down the road where the bunker is hidden, heading up to newborough/milking nook earlier, dropping one of my daughters off and guess what? I still missed it lol

Just did a street view. That's the road that takes you the scenic route to 9 bridges.
Couldn't find a similar gate and twisted sign down there, so not sure if it is glinton??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288