GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me find my sister has been updated by AW with it being a year today. He is still holding out hope that B will return and they can be together as a family again. :(
Yes I saw this on a FB missing persons group. Still sharing the missing poster with the £5000 reward given by Mum !! Find that very hard to stomach and all the being together as a family again nonsense. MOO

The true mastermind walks free albeit maybe a few more months due to time already served. She's had 10 months I believe without TikTok, that has probably upset her more than conspiring to kill her own daughter but I'm sure she will use that to her advantage on release - what a victim I was etc.

I wonder if when ScW gets found gulty (I have faith) he will confess? He is obsessed with SaW so maybe he would think that would help how people judged her
I entirely agree that she was the mastermind ,the planner of it all. ScW was the willing puppet, ready to do whatever he was told to by SaW ,trusting her plans completely. I think they both believed that they would get away with it.
I don't believe he will ever confess though as that would result in a barrage of questions When how and where etc. .and as we have seen he doesn't do well with being questioned. He may slip up and unwittingly implicate SaW.
SaW could be exposed as helping him as she was on car trips and at the lockup . She could then be re arrested and maybe even charged. I think they will both take their secrets to their graves. Of course it is not impossible that her body may still be discovered if new searches take place. MOO

I have also just noticed that a new group has been set up called Help Find MISSING Bernadette Walker. They have just realised that by changing the group to private on Help Me Find My Sister they can't share anything. And once a page is private you can't then change it to public to protect members and their posts!!

How come SaW is a member of Help Me Find My Sister ? It says she joined 3rd March !! Are you allowed on the internet in prison ?

I hadn’t noticed that!! That’s really shocking and a little scary, is she trying to keep an eye on things? New group has been set up so will be interesting to see if she joins,

I assume surely wherever she is she wouldn’t be allowed access to social media? Can it be reported to someone?

I hadn’t noticed that!! That’s really shocking and a little scary, is she trying to keep an eye on things? New group has been set up so will be interesting to see if she joins,

I assume surely wherever she is she wouldn’t be allowed access to social media? Can it be reported to someone?
I wouldn't have thought it would be allowed but you never know. I can't see her giving her fb password to anyone either !

I think when you get invited to a group you have to physically accept it,

Plus if she gave someone else her password that wouldn’t be allowed either? As some of the Facebook may be used in court e.g messages and therefore that’s evidence? Using that Facebook would not be allowed?

I think when you get invited to a group you have to physically accept it,

Plus if she gave someone else her password that wouldn’t be allowed either? As some of the Facebook may be used in court e.g messages and therefore that’s evidence? Using that Facebook would not be allowed?
Not always for public ones in the beginning I don’t think. Have found myself in Body Shop At Home groups without accepting

Do I have to suffer these incessant pop-up American news videos every time I go to a new page or refresh? I mean, is a local Houston news channel really applicable to the UK?

They are so intrusive I am very close to just not bothering coming on any more, and software 'that prevents the display of irrelevant items' does not seem to have an effect.

Is there a fix?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members