GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, murdered then hidden, Peterborough, 18 Jul 2020 *Parents Sentenced* #6

Am convinced the poor child’s in cuckoos hollow somewhere it’s is a vest area, has alley ways/ bridges ( Scott’s stroy about disappearing over a bridge) gunthrope cell tower for a number of hours the morning after ( 3am for over two hours ) ect ect

Am convinced the poor child’s in cuckoos hollow somewhere it’s is a vest area, has alley ways/ bridges ( Scott’s stroy about disappearing over a bridge) gunthrope cell tower for a number of hours the morning after ( 3am for over two hours ) ect ect
Is it possible the police searches could have missed her in Cuckoo's Hollow? If I were thinking of hiding a body there I'd be worried about kids playing in the woods, walkers and dogs. I played there a lot as a kid and there was barely a patch of ground my friends and I hadn't covered, even the dyke. I wonder if he took her from there in the early hours?

I don’t think the search was long enough or extensive enough from my memory it was more water based..

Skaters way where it’s reported she got out the car, the gunthrope tower ( area ) 3am - 5am the morning after also visiting the garage before according to police this is where the body may have been stored.

No steps anything recorded ( phone left in car) for two hours no innocent explanation for this visit. And in the middle of them both cuckoos hollow the only thing putting me off as you say is public.
IMG_2858.jpeg

I don’t think the search was long enough or extensive enough from my memory it was more water based..

Skaters way where it’s reported she got out the car, the gunthrope tower ( area ) 3am - 5am the morning after also visiting the garage before according to police this is where the body may have been stored.

No steps anything recorded ( phone left in car) for two hours no innocent explanation for this visit. And in the middle of them both cuckoos hollow the only thing putting me off as you say is public.
View attachment 448497
Yeah if memory serves it was a pretty simple search there. I have wondered about the little island in the lake, though not a very practical solution.

As far as I can see she has never left Tiktok, although obviously nothing has been posted since August 2020. I can still see all of the previous videos
There's no recent activity on any of SaW's social media other than FB. Perhaps she's lost/forgotten the passwords. MOO but I'd be surprised if she keeps her head down for long, notwithstanding that she is still serving her sentence, just not behind bars.

There's no recent activity on any of SaW's social media other than FB. Perhaps she's lost/forgotten the passwords. MOO but I'd be surprised if she keeps her head down for long, notwithstanding that she is still serving her sentence, just not behind bars.
Do you think she's allowed to contact her younger children?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back