Found Safe Uk - Bethany Timson 23, Weymouth Dorset 30 Sep 2022

StillDiggin

Reaction score
Police in Weymouth say they're "concerned" for the welfare of a 23-year-old woman who has gone missing from her home.

Bethany Timson was last seen leaving a property in the town at around 9pm on Friday (30 September).

She's described as white, five foot five inches tall and of medium build with long blonde hair. It's believed she was wearing a burgundy zip up jacket with a khaki hooded top underneath as well as pink tracksuit bottoms and white or grey Nike shoes.
Inspector Nathan Liddicott, of Dorset Police, said: “We are concerned for Bethany’s welfare and are keen to find her as soon as possible to make sure that she is all right.

“I would urge anyone with information regarding Bethany’s whereabouts, or who sees a woman matching the description given, to please contact us immediately.

“I would also like to appeal directly to Bethany if you see this – please get in touch with us or your family and let us know where you are. We just want to check that you are OK.”

Now missing again since October 11.

#LatestNews - Search for missing Weymouth woman – public appeal

Officers are appealing for information from the public as they search for a missing Weymouth woman.

Bethany Timson, aged 23, was reported as missing having last been seen at around 3.15pm on Tuesday 11 October 2022 in the Upwey area.

She is described as white, five feet four inches tall and of slim build with long fair hair. Bethany was last seen wearing a pink or red jacket, black leggings and grey trainers as well as a black rucksack.

Inspector Gareth Bishop, of Dorset Police, said: “We are concerned for Bethany’s welfare and we are keen to find her as soon as possible so we can ensure that she is OK.

“We are carrying out searches and I would urge anyone with information regarding Bethany’s whereabouts to please contact us immediately.

“I would also like to make a direct appeal to Bethany – if you see this, please make contact with us or your family and let us know where you are as we all just want to check that you are all right.”

Anyone with information or knowledge as to Bethany's whereabouts is asked to contact Dorset Police at www.dorset.police.uk/contact or by calling 101, quoting incident number 12:90.

Screenshot_20221012-175654_Facebook-01.jpeg

Link to new thread for most recent disappearance (Oct'22):

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa