Recovered/Located UK - Cardiff - 3 Women & 2 Men Missing, leaving nightclub approx 2am, Newport, 4 March 2023

Already don’t like how some news outlets have made the headline “three girls are missing,” then the two boys who are also missing are mentioned several paragraphs down. Surely the fact that FIVE young people are missing is the bigger headline.

I hope they are found safely soon.

JMO the only explanation I can think of is, sadly, a car accident, or some kind of gas leak. A mother and daughter tragically died near me recently due to carbon monoxide poison from a generator in a mobile burger van. If these friends had gone to drink in a caravan perhaps. But hopefully it’s nothing so tragic.

Already don’t like how some news outlets have made the headline “three girls are missing,” then the two boys who are also missing are mentioned several paragraphs down. During the fact that FIVE young people are missing is the bigger headline.

I hope they are found safely soon.

JMO the only explanation I can think of is, sadly, a car accident, or some kind of gas leak. A mother and daughter tragically died near me recently due to carbon monoxide poison from a generator in a mobile burger van. If these friends had gone to drink in a caravan perhaps. But hopefully it’s nothing so tragic.
Right?! That bothers me too that it’s “3 missing! - oh actually, 5.”

Who did they drop off in Cardiff?

Both the guys live there. But we don't know for sure anyone was dropped off, even if that was intention, certainly no one has been seen since.

Although I believe there are some reports a 3rd man was in car and dropped off, but like these stories often are, there is nothing by police on that. And if there was, why did he leave in Cardiff but other 2 who live there weren't?

And whose car is the white VW they're looking for?

Last edited:
[...]

The three women were believed to have met up two men on their night out who are also missing.

[...]

A spokesperson for Trecco Bay Holiday Park said: “We are aware of reports of five missing people.

"None of these people were registered guests at the park, however we are assisting police with their enquiries.”

[...]

I wonder if all five of them were drinking or if one of them was the designated driver. If all of them were drinking, it greatly increases the likelihood that they got into accident. Hopefully the bartenders/other patrons can help police figure out who was consuming alcohol and how much they drank.

I'm local to the area but have no connection to these people.

It's a hell of a lot of driving, especially after they've (presumably) been drinking.

While Google maps shows the M4 as being the quickest route from Maesglas to Trecco Bay, and back towards Llanederyrn, the A48 is an equally viable route.

I've driven the A48 on plenty of occasions and it's a fairly rural route connecting lots of villages to larger towns and I'm sure there are ditches where you could come off the road and not be immediately visible from the roadside.

Very sadly I'd put money on them being found in the car immediately alongside the M4 or A48. If I were the family I'd be trying to get a drone up along those roads to search.

I'm local to the area but have no connection to these people.

It's a hell of a lot of driving, especially after they've (presumably) been drinking.

While Google maps shows the M4 as being the quickest route from Maesglas to Trecco Bay, and back towards Llanederyrn, the A48 is an equally viable route.

I've driven the A48 on plenty of occasions and it's a fairly rural route connecting lots of villages to larger towns and I'm sure there are ditches where you could come off the road and not be immediately visible from the roadside.

Very sadly I'd put money on them being found in the car immediately alongside the M4 or A48. If I were the family I'd be trying to get a drone up along those roads to search.
I hope there are aerial searches too.

I’m reminded of the episode of “missing” on bbc where the poor guy was in his car in the middle of a roundabout which had a lot of shrubbery.

That’s a lot of back and forth, at least 60 miles, and why would Eve have left her handbag in Trecco? And how has her mother now got her things? Questions questions.
Eve's bag js strange. Did it have her phone in it? Did she forget it or had she left it with a friend?

Where was the place they were at in Trecco? A private residence or a pub/bar? Who were they dropping home - one of the five or another person who made it home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back