Recovered/Located UK - Cardiff - 3 Women & 2 Men Missing, leaving nightclub approx 2am, Newport, 4 March 2023

The South Wales Argus version of the story has an extra interesting fact.
That is Mr Loughlin has apparently 23 previous convictions for 37 offences.

" These included dangerous driving, drink driving, drug driving and aggravated vehicle taking".

Loughlin was sentenced to four months imprisonment, to run concurrently with his current sentence. He was also disqualified from driving for a further 38 months.

Last edited:
Loughlin was sentenced to four months imprisonment, to run concurrently with his current sentence. He was also disqualified from driving for a further 38 months.

So, in essence no consequence whatsoever. As it’s easy to see that disqualifications have precisely zero impact on him.

Officers are facing disciplinary action, amongst which, and I quote from the article "two officers at the level of misconduct concerning alleged remarks made at the collision scene."

If this has anything to do with judging the victims including the one who I mentioned in my previous comment, this is pretty disgraceful and not becoming of a serving police officer.

Officers are facing disciplinary action, amongst which, and I quote from the article "two officers at the level of misconduct concerning alleged remarks made at the collision scene."

If this has anything to do with judging the victims including the one who I mentioned in my previous comment, this is pretty disgraceful and not becoming of a serving police officer.
Seems like there was a mindset there that wasn’t victim focused… IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back