Recovered/Located UK - Cardiff - 3 Women & 2 Men Missing, leaving nightclub approx 2am, Newport, 4 March 2023

It hasn't been made clear how her mother recovered the items but Eve must have had her car keys after she left the house since her car was left at the Muffler nightclub. MOO
The Muffler is more of a local social club as opposed to a nightclub, so it's possible she drove the car there and handed her bag etc to another family member at the club. JMOO

The theory of a tragic car accident sounds most plausible at this stage IMO, but doesn’t explain the area the helicopter was circling. Unless of course that’s attending to something completely unconnected to this. MOO only

Surely if they had crashed car it would have been found? As friends/family must have driven various routes they could have taken ? I have no knowledge of local area. I’m in different part of uk.
There are many instances of cars not being found especially in rural areas with ditches, water, wooded areas etc. It's not like a car going off the road in a built up area unfortunately

Sadly the most probable outcome will be what's happened IMO

The theory of a tragic car accident sounds most plausible at this stage IMO, but doesn’t explain the area the helicopter was circling. Unless of course that’s attending to something completely unconnected to this. MOO only

They could easily be looking for the car - it could have left the road and not be visible from the road itself, but be visible from the air.

[...]

One of the young women's family members said it was out of character for them to go off the radar as frantic friends search between Cardiff and Newport for them.

[...]

“None of them have made contact with friends or family, which is very unusual. We are all worried sick and thinking the worst.”

She added: "Eve's bag is with my mum, this contained her car keys and bank card. This means Eve has no access to funds or her vehicle.

[...]

TP, Ms Russon's aunt, said: “My niece and her friends have been missing since Friday night. There has been no contact and no social media presence since the early hours of Saturday morning.

“They were at the Muffler in Maesglas until around 11:15 then went to Trecco Bay until around 2am. They are not girls who take unnecessary risks and are always in close contact with their families.

[...]

Odd that none of them seem to be contactable by phone.
All 5 batteries dead? Presume they all had phones, most do now.
Nearly everyone I know has an in car charger these days.
Switched off.
Water or fire?

If at least one of their cars was left at the club, they might have been going on to party or rave?

Would the club sell them alcohol to take with them when they left?

Most premises of that nature are an "on licence" which means that they can only serve alcohol to be consumed on the premises. They'd need to be an off licence too to sell takeaway alcohol - and that is unlikely.

Most premises of that nature are an "on licence" which means that they can only serve alcohol to be consumed on the premises. They'd need to be an off licence too to sell takeaway alcohol - and that is unlikely.
But it happens. It only takes one member of staff IMO. CCTV May be key here. I have children the same age and feel so much for the parents and extended family

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cashmeoutside
Back