Found Deceased UK - Celia Vosper, 77, from Freshwater, Isle of Wight, last seen around 2.30pm, 28 March 2023

MsMiniSleuth

Reaction score
Can you help us find missing Celia Vosper, 77, from the Isle of Wight?

Celia was last seen at around 2.30pm this afternoon (Tuesday 28 March) in the Freshwater area.

Since she has been reported missing officers have been carrying out extensive enquiries to try and locate her and we are now turning to the public for assistance.

Celia is described as being white, around 5ft 5ins tall, of average build with short stone grey hair. We believe she is likely to be wearing a blue jacket and black trousers.

If you see Celia or think you have seen her since 2.30pm this afternoon, please call us on 101 quoting reference 44230123513.

Please dial 999 in an emergency.

Screenshot_20230329-225450_Chrome Beta-01.jpeg

I believe this interesting older article (2014) is about her and her husband:

Pointing at comments by "S E R" last sighting of her (sorry have to scroll down to see the post, otherwise it only posts the video and loses the comments)

Last edited:
THE search continues for missing Isle of Wight woman, Celia Vosper.

The 77-year-old, described by police as being white, around 5ft 5ins tall, of average build with short stone-grey hair, was last seen in the Freshwater area yesterday afternoon (Tuesday).

Police, lifeboat and coastguard helicopter teams have all been searching the West Wight for the missing Islander.

Officers believe she is likely to be wearing a blue jacket and black trousers.

Shortly before 8pm last night, lifeboat crews from Yarmouth were sent out for the first time this year to assist in the multi-agency search.

Following with interest as I know the area well. Hope she is found soon.

I believe this interesting older article (2014) is about her and her husband:

Pointing at comments by "S E R" last sighting of her (sorry have to scroll down to see the post, otherwise it only posts the video and loses the comments)

I wonder if her husband is still alive? It sounds like they had such a strong bond.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back