UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder whether any cameras caught Claudia driving her Corsa to work or wherever

I wouldnt like to admit the the number of hours Ive spent trawling Google street walk looking.

Can anyone manage to get a clearer shot of this vehicle
upload_2021-4-19_21-20-1.png

Below the photo of the Ford Ranger it says
Clue The police are hoping that this black truck could help to solve where Claudia has gone

That interesting wording it doesnt say what happened to Claudia it says where Claudia has gone
Do they have proof she was in the truck ?
Was she in there willingly?

It made me wonder could Claudia have been the driver?

Black truck clue to lost Claudia?

Which begs the question, how can the police know when the phone was switched off but not where?
They know where it was switched off and I would think it’s one of the many clues to indicate people close to Claudia Lawrance are telling lies.

Like an orange dust or sand, the body work is also a little shabby.Perhaps also considering a new vehicle x
Exactly! - I doubt whether it would be worth putting a new engine in that it already looks like its had a hard life! a new engine would cost minimum 3k from a smaller garage, if you went to a Vauxhall dealer probably 5-6k.
You'd be better scrapping it and buying a newer second hand one for less than the engine replacement, or if you don't have cash like you say get a finance deal on a small car for around £100- 120 a month for something reliable to run around in.
Why would CL be driving a car like this when she needed to get to work reliably in winter at such an early time? More bizarre pieces of the jigsaw puzzle.

Last edited:
I've Google mapped the route from Heworth to the Uni via Tang Hall. The route through Tang Hall has properties on one side of the road as a minimum, whereas the Melrosegate route has patches of parkland, hidden underpasses and no housing. She could cut across to Melrosegate after the Tang Hall coop to rejoin more housing along the roadside and a safer walking route. She mentioned a few concerns about walking the regular route to her mum, didn't she?

I've Google mapped the route from Heworth to the Uni via Tang Hall. The route through Tang Hall has properties on one side of the road as a minimum, whereas the Melrosegate route has patches of parkland, hidden underpasses and no housing. She could cut across to Melrosegate after the Tang Hall coop to rejoin more housing along the roadside and a safer walking route. She mentioned a few concerns about walking the regular route to her mum, didn't she?
Cigarette man probably walked along the Melrosegate route (she gave him a lift) and that's why she didn't walk the safer route through Tang Hall

May I know where I can find that info quoting these suspects saying they have never been in her house ?
I believe they were friends of hers and very likely would have ended in her house at some stage surly ?

Do you mean this?
Using advanced techniques not previously available, the new police team found additional fingerprints inside Claudia’s house of men who had previously denied ever being there.
REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review - The Commentator

Which friends do you mean? At this point it’s doubtful they are true friends of hers but she must have trusted them enough to have them come in because it’s definitely not friendly behaviour to lie about ever being in her house unless something went wrong..

Last edited:
Do you mean this?

REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review - The Commentator

Which friends do you mean? At this point it’s doubtful they are true friends of hers but she must have trusted them enough to have them come in because it’s definitely not friendly behaviour to lie about ever being in her house unless something went wrong..
Sorry I don’t think the commentator is a genuine bonafide piece of reporting and that is all I have to say about it

Sorry I don’t think the commentator is a genuine bonafide piece of reporting and that is all I have to say about it
Hi PJ3 as one of the longer term posters here that has been following this for longer than me I’m curious as to why you think this about the article being not ‘bonafide’ specifically in your opinion what is not correct or lacking truth? Thanks!

Just a warning before you tap on this link, firstly there's a connection not secure warning and it will send you to another page/link do not click on the spam link. It did try to load 33 cookies that my phone blocked.
Secondly they are not the cold case team. At the end it is signed by Steven George-Hilley, Patrick Sullivan and Chris Dias for The Commentator cold case investigations team. I suspect they are writers from Medium.com.
I wouldn't advise clicking on this link unless you like data breaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor Sage