UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is perfect in the house. Her bed is made, her phone, chef whites and rucksack have gone. However, why didn't CCTV pick her up on Thurs morning? I think she faked an abduction by staging her morning routine the previous night before leaving the house.
Interesting theory. So do you think she just did a disappearing act and is still alive?

Do any of us think Claudia actually left her house for work on the Thursday Morning?
Based on what information has been given by LE my own opinion is that something happened to her Wednesday/Thursday between aprox 9:15pm and 7am.
I am confused why LE have stated they think she left for work Thursday morning based on a member of the public seeing 2 people arguing? IMO only of course.

Oh, I think the police are open to either the Thursday morning or Wednesday night. To be fair, when Claudia first went missing I believe the Police were concentrating on the Thursday morning, not sure they still believe that to be of any certainty
What if !
Claudia left through her front door Thursday morning but the camera in the house opposite was blocked by a vehicle at the right time?
Then was picked up immediately soon after leaving the house. And what if she ducked to avoid the stalker ie allyman and the car passed the post office cctv showing just the one person ie driver ?

Everything is perfect in the house. Her bed is made, her phone, chef whites and rucksack have gone. However, why didn't CCTV pick her up on Thurs morning? I think she faked an abduction by staging her morning routine the previous night before leaving the house.

I agree with you that she left the house the house on the weds. I think she left of her on accord.
Personally I dont think she faked her own abduction but thats just my opinion.

What if !
Claudia left through her front door Thursday morning but the camera in the house opposite was blocked by a vehicle at the right time?
Then was picked up immediately soon after leaving the house. And what if she ducked to avoid the stalker ie allyman and the car passed the post office cctv showing just the one person ie driver ?
In that scenario, who picked her up? What happened next, if she made it beyond the post office but not to work?

I believe Claudia left her home Wednesday evening, by force or choice. If it was Thursday or Friday morning, Claudia did not walk out imo x
How come she was not seen going out nor being carried out Wednesday night ?

Do you mean this?

REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review - The Commentator

Which friends do you mean? At this point it’s doubtful they are true friends of hers but she must have trusted them enough to have them come in because it’s definitely not friendly behaviour to lie about ever being in her house unless something went wrong..

Having re-read this whole article slowly I think it is a really good summary of the known facts based on LE information.
I have an up to date on my iPad, iPhone and iMac and had no problems getting redirected/spam as some others said.

Perhaps

Perhaps not seen but heard ! Can’t answer that for sure pope x
She could have gone out by the back door.
Having said that, I'm not entirely sure she had a back gate, I haven't seen anything to confirm that and I very much doubt she would have climbed the fence, unless it was her only option.

Accounting for Murder.
It doesn’t add up, or does it? Twos company threes a crowd, So what was the motive - can you enlighten anyone Pj3 being a long term member? What’s kept you interested in the case all these years?.... generally it all comes down to money.

She could have gone out by the back door.
Having said that, I'm not entirely sure she had a back gate, I haven't seen anything to confirm that and I very much doubt she would have climbed the fence, unless it was her only option.
Yes, Claudia had access to the entrance at the side of the nags pub to leave through the backyard, She had a small brown gate towards her bathroom end x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow