UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summer break

sleuths seem to be on their holidays, a chance to reflect. Someone somewhere I’d guess reflects daily about Claudia Lawrance. I would like to know more about A.C, does anyone know him on here? Paddy’s day/evening - where was he? Who was he with? Yes I’m sure the police will have asked these questions, however for sleuths to forward this case IMO we need the answers in open forum.

Summer break

sleuths seem to be on their holidays, a chance to reflect. Someone somewhere I’d guess reflects daily about Claudia Lawrance. I would like to know more about A.C, does anyone know him on here? Paddy’s day/evening - where was he? Who was he with? Yes I’m sure the police will have asked these questions, however for sleuths to forward this case IMO we need the answers in open forum.
After his passionate embrace with her on the 13th March he allegedly never saw her again!?!?

Summer break

Is he your prime suspect? What about the Ruane brothers, Peter and Shane?

Is he your prime suspect? What about the Ruane brothers, Peter and Shane?
Allegedly - hmmm . The Ruanes - it’s unlikely IMO for either to be involved unless one was directly responsible for CLs disappearance. So I feel it’s highly likely one, together with AC. I think the other and DR probably assisted. I think AC is the man on the bus cctv - getting into the unidentifiable car - which then leaves the SUV - who could that of belonged to? 9.01pm

After his passionate embrace with her on the 13th March he allegedly never saw her again!?!?
Was it A/C outside her home after 6.00am hrs on the Thursday morning. The person who appeared very upset?Also reading back a member who worked in the Nags head prior claudias disappearance spoke as though there was a real dislike from A/C towards Claudia x

Was it A/C outside her home after 6.00am hrs on the Thursday morning. The person who appeared very upset?Also reading back a member who worked in the Nags head prior claudias disappearance spoke as though there was a real dislike from A/C towards Claudia x
Maybe he was saying stuff like that to try and disguise the affair.

Maybe he was saying stuff like that to try and disguise the affair.
Perhaps, but would imagine a long time to keep up the pretence. Though I have been reading over comments from Peter Lawrence over the years since. He said Claudia is 35 and wants to be single,at any point her partner becomes to serious Claudia would end the relationship x

Peter Lawrence also said Claudia was not online. If Claudia needed to purchase anything or transfer money, She would ask him to do it for her. With that I am sure peter was pretty aware of her finances and any change leading up to her disappearance x

Peter Lawrence also said Claudia was not online. If Claudia needed to purchase anything or transfer money, She would ask him to do it for her. With that I am sure peter was pretty aware of her finances and any change leading up to her disappearance x
Sounds like Peter was maybe controlling her finances, hence him instigating Claudias Law

Or AC felt rejected and ‘used’ after a fling with CL…
A strategy I have witnessed - is for a male who is interested in a female to talk about them as if they are worthless. It’s a tactic to elevate their status above a target of their desire. I would guess Claudia had no interest in AC, AC perhaps used this strategy to get himself on her radar, coupled with excessive alcohol on race day, was perhaps the recipe needed for a passionate embrace. Perhaps in the light of day it’s something she regretted and so kept a low profile - I’m surmising , this is only my opinion.

Claudia and JK holiday that was just booked was to go and stay with RC , But SS was the last text?Both Accounts of Claudias previous visits were conflicting in regards to how often etc.Missing Claudia Lawrence did not come to Cyprus 4 years ago, insist pals
Does it mean that CL was lying to SS when, the night before disappearing, she told him she was trying to get flights for Easter but they were too expensive? If she had already booked a hol with JK, why not just tell him? (He would have soon found out anyway). @Vixey Did you find a sound source confirming that that holiday with JK had been booked? Or maybe CL was still in two minds about it?

Does it mean that CL was lying to SS when, the night before disappearing, she told him she was trying to get flights for Easter but they were too expensive? If she had already booked a hol with JK, why not just tell him? (He would have soon found out anyway). @Vixey Did you find a sound source confirming that that holiday with JK had been booked? Or maybe CL was still in two minds about it?
Perhaps she wanted to surprise him !
I think that holiday was the cause of what happened…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie