UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wondered as SC said her house and bins were searched very early on. So was Curious to Interest in persons bins x
Did SC not say that she was annoyed that her bins were searched 6 months after her disappearance and she wouldn't have minded if they had been searched in the earlier days?

I was wondering if the only piece of evidence missing when the 4 were charged a few years ago was the lack of a burial site?
If Police now are confident around Gravel Pitts. Searching of them would result in a high usage of toilet paper for some IMO.

Interesting?
By accessory do you mean hair straighteners or the person (Accessory to) who's house the identical hair straighteners were removed from by Police?[/
Has anyone got the link that refers to JK being away from home the week after CL went missing - probably just a coincidence

Thanks @Blonderabbit That would be an interesting link and I wasn't aware she was away.
She was certainly around up until the missing was reported. perhaps she just needed a break?
You would think that friends would want to be present. IMO

If PR is involved it’s likely JK is. On the other hand if AC is involved (the killer) it’s likely he acted alone unless it was a planned attack - which I do mot believe it is as no one can provide a motive. If it was roulette - my money is on AC in my opinion

Often used by LE to mask out high profile officers who don't want to appear in media for obvious reasons.
You’re obviously not a Walker …. The black mesh netting over his head is to protect him from insect bites - he may have an allergy to them, they are not pleasant anyway - but wading through mud where there’s recently been water in humid conditions is a terrible place for nasty blood sucking insects. They are microscopic but can give you a bite which makes it look like an alien is about to burst out of your neck….

It's an interesting still image of white coat man outside Costcutter on the morning of the 19th. Is there agreement about who this is? This image doesn't doesn't reveal whether he's still holding the object he seemed to have when passing Heworth Place, or what it was.

Claudia police release new CCTV appeal

After nearly a week of digging into this again, I'm coming the conclusion (like many of you) that the police almost certainly know/strongly suspect who was involved. Because of the media interest/interference and conflict with the local 'community,' I doubt they will let anything out of the bag until they're sure any findings are related to Claudia. They're managing the press around this very carefully.

I have giving up trying to piece this disappearance together.
I have come to the conclusion the police know who did it and the information they have asked the public for help with are the final pieces of the jigsaw.

This really does tie you in knots and unfortunately we don’t have access to all the information NYP hold so we will never fully solve the case but I am sure the lengths people have gone to on this forum have been pretty damn close
Who do you think? I'm new to this so are we able to say here?

It's an interesting still image of white coat man outside Costcutter on the morning of the 19th. Is there agreement about who this is? This image doesn't doesn't reveal whether he's still holding the object he seemed to have when passing Heworth Place, or what it was.

Claudia police release new CCTV appeal

After nearly a week of digging into this again, I'm coming the conclusion (like many of you) that the police almost certainly know/strongly suspect who was involved. Because of the media interest/interference and conflict with the local 'community,' I doubt they will let anything out of the bag until they're sure any findings are related to Claudia. They're managing the press around this very carefully.
Nothing to say they are Claudia's hair straighteners tho
maybe she had borrowed them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads