UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
If CCTV is correctly time stamped; white coat man is shown on Limes cctv passing Heworth Place at 5.07. Police released the still image of what looks to be the same person outside Costcutter at the end of the street and said he was there at ten to 6?
Thank you, I don't see either Alley-Man or person in white coat making any attempt to cover up their appearance other than possibly a wig.

Did they want to be seen and was this because they were trying to throw police off the sent of what and when things really happened.

The scenario:

"We will get CL away from her house that night (Could be very close by) You guys go lurking at 7pm and 5-6 am next day around her house and the law will think something happened during that timeframe at her place"

I do think that White Jacket person looks like either DR (One of arrested) or perhaps the son of AC another of the arrested 4. IMO

Was SR arrested because he was PR brother or because of his locksmith skills.

Apart from Geordie Mick NUFC Fan who posts on the Cyprus page. Dan always Interested me.Wether connected or not police placed him smack bang in the middle of the Investigation. He was working in Scarborough that day, but ruled out due to his phone staying on a mast in Newcastle. Well that adds up :rolleyes:
Fora while it was believed that the person at CL door a few days before she disappeared was DW her Ex because of his very pronounced straight fringe that was a feature described by a witness.

CL surprise at seeing him would be natural.

I don't pay any credence to him being ruled out because of phone records. if he had more than one phone, could he not have left one in Gateshead?? IMO

Thanks for the link to that informative article! For some reason I wasn't aware (or completely forgot) about the planned meet up with her friends at the NH. It certainly is strange they didn't check up on her when she didn't show but at the same time, it could just be how they are - not overly concerned friends, "CL is an adult, she probably changed her plans" kind of mentality. I know there are some people who would immediately jump into action if this happened, but then there are others who won't look too much into it until a certain amount of time has passed with no contact. I think they're only "guilty" of being inconsiderate friends at most, but like tigerowl said it's unlikely they're actually involved in her disappearance.

What stood out to me in that article is how the pub landlord was commenting on the state of CL's house after he and PL entered; he seemed to recognise that everything was in their place, that it looked like she had just left for work as normal, etc. Was he a close friend that had been over before? How would he know these somewhat intimate details of her house?
Did CL not have friends around for a takeaway after the pub closed on occasions?

Yes it’s possible Jen was making a point they knew and were being told when and why searches were taking place. Who told them and surprised if Joan kept in the dark, which is fair enough imo. But if telling friends then really I would be furious. What exactly is going on as I don’t believe such searches are taking place with no evidence and good evidence at that, hmm x
JK would love being the centre of attention and in the limelight again. She will be lining up her PR adviser to get her back in the media IMO

I wonder why NYP do not mention Alley-man on their timeline?

Source-NYP Microsite:
Claudia Lawrencehttps://www.northyorkshire.police.uk/news/claudia-lawrence-investigation/timeline
Poorly maintained site, half the links fail. Have NYP now eliminated alleyman, as the poor guy who died shortly after. Obs we don’t have access to the info - but if it was a guy checking properties for damage - people are creatures of habit - won’t NYP have cctv of him doing this every day?
White jacket man/person is more of interest - again if it is the same person on both cctv clips - why would he be on the opposite side of the road. People are creatures of habit.

yes, I know we had a discussion. about dan....when we did, someone who knew a. lot about Claudius life said that that wasn't the only strong link she had with Newcastle
none of us reacted....I assumed some of the others knew about it, but I just kept it in mind.
last night there were reports coming in of the skeletal remains of an adult found buried near a stables near Newcastle....realise this. is probably irrelevant, but thought id mention it
sorry, ill be quiet now
Of course the other connection she had who had connections in Newcastle was one of the first arrested but later released-Geordie Mick.MS.

Although of course any scenario is possible I struggle with a planned murder and multiple people involved
If Alleyman is involved its possible she had stayed overnight with him somewhere and he returned to the property to collect her rucksack...this scenario is possible with her already having been killed or not by this point

I did promise to be quiet, but just adding detail....I was. staying with friends on the Lincolnshire coast a few years ago when a pensioner couple were killed in a neighbouring village
their son...who they'd virtually disowned...was part of. a drugs gang and. there'd been some kind of trouble with another gang....he was in prison so they couldn't touch him, so they'd killed his innocent parents instead.
all im saying. is that its possible...if claudia had been involved with a member of a drugs gang in some way, they could have put pressure on her friends to help clear up

just saying.......
Well there has been discussion around gang rivalry.

claudiacctvcopyrightunknownfilter-mr.jpg

Poorly maintained site, half the links fail. Have NYP now eliminated alleyman, as the poor guy who died shortly after. Obs we don’t have access to the info - but if it was a guy checking properties for damage - people are creatures of habit - won’t NYP have cctv of him doing this every day?
White jacket man/person is more of interest - again if it is the same person on both cctv clips - why would he be on the opposite side of the road. People are creatures of habit.
Perhaps if you were dropped off by a car both morning and night and exited by the offside (passenger door):

Night the car was travelling on the pub side away from the pub (or he had been in the pub)
Morning-The car was on the opposite side of the road and travelling towards the pub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer