GUILTY UK - Conservative MP Sir David Amess, fatally stabbed, Essex, 15 Oct 2021 *arrest*

Absolutely appalling, but not surprising anymore, that they stopped a priest from giving Last Rites.

Rules for some and not for others...
I would imagine that they were keeping everyone but medical away to be on the safe side.They were unaware at the time who did this and other dangerous people may have been involved.

I would imagine that they were keeping everyone but medical away to be on the safe side.They were unaware at the time who did this and other dangerous people may have been involved.

I just don't think it was a better "safe than sorry" situation.
Last Rites would not have interfered in any way. And it is likely the MP, who was a faithful Catholic, was aware that he was dying, and probably asking for a priest.
The murderer had already given himself up to police.

Absolutely appalling, but not surprising anymore, that they stopped a priest from giving Last Rites.
Especially, when he was murdered by Ali Harbi Ali, because he was Catholic.

Rules for some and not for others...

Even though it was a crime scene, paramedics, police officers, Sir David's staff and members of the public had been present, so it was not uncontaminated.

I sometimes wonder if police officers generally have a good enough grasp of the people that make up our communities and recognise what is important to them, whether it is their religion, ethnic culture, disability, poverty, mental health, addiction problems etc.

If the police had shown greater awareness then they would have ensured that Sir David received the last rites.

DBM

Last edited:
Killer plotted attack on Tory MP for a week | Daily Mail Online

The killer of Tory MP Sir David Amess planned the murderous assault more than a week in advance, security sources have told The Mail on Sunday.

As police continued to question a 25-year-old British man of Somalian descent last night, sources revealed that the attacker had booked an appointment at Sir David's constituency surgery before stabbing the politician 17 times.

The suspect was named last night as Ali Harbi Ali, the son of a former communications adviser to the prime minister of Somalia. Harbi Ali Kullane, confirmed that his son was in police custody following the stabbing and said he was 'traumatised' by the arrest.

Ali may have lived in Sir David's Southend West constituency in Essex in the past, but his most recent residence is believed to be in London, where officers have been carrying out searches at three addresses.

Isnt it strange that the attacker travelled from London to this town?
It seems to me he had a personal grudge to Sir David.
He didnt attack anybody else.
And then waited for the Police to be arrested. Very strange behaviour in MO.
PS
His council house looks nice.
I thought such houses are in the poorer part of a city.
Just out of interest do you mean DA house looks nice or the other guys? Either way, London/Southend/Leigh are so expensive/sought after now even the previous dodgy areas are becoming posh

David Amess murder suspect lives on sought-after North London street which used to be home to actor | Daily Mail Online

Officers searched the house very thoroughly and some of them also went to the back garden in case anything had been thrown out from the upper windows.'

The resident added: 'We've lived in the street for more than 20 years and they've been here all that time since the boys were very young.'

Another resident said that she hadn't seen any armed officers involved in the raid and there didn't appear to have been a forced entry.

She said: 'There were officers in forensic suits going in and out all night. This is a respectable area and you don't see a lot of police activity in this street.'

The Victorian terraced houses in the street, not far from Hampstead Heath, fetch up to £2.4million.

I live in the area & partners dad knew him. It seems he was very well liked and respected, despite many of the people who I have seen posting warm tributes being on the opposite side of the political spectrum to him... That speaks volumes, I'd say!

Sir David Amess killer was on terror alert list and had extremist material

The man being held was last night named as Ali Harbi Ali. Witnesses said he appeared “dead behind the eyes” after the attack.

The killer of Sir David travelled 50 miles by train to murder him - and apparently had told the MP's staff that he had recently moved to the area.

Security sources told The Mail on Sunday Ali planned his murderous attack more than a week in advance.

Counter-terror cops believe he boarded a service in London to carry out the lone wolf attack.

He is believed to have waived his right to silence on arrest and is said to have admitted fatally stabbing dad-of-five Sir David 17 times at his constituency surgery at a church hall in Leigh-on-Sea, Essex.

The suspect had not been on MI5’s “subject of interest” list. But he had been referred to the early stages of the Government Prevent anti-terror scheme.

Cops and security services are examining the theory he was radicalised online during lockdown. And they believe the suspect may have been inspired by al-Shabaab, an al-Qaeda offshoot operating in Somalia and Kenya.

Just out of interest do you mean DA house looks nice or the other guys? Either way, London/Southend/Leigh are so expensive/sought after now even the previous dodgy areas are becoming posh
I mean the council house where the killer lived.
I always thought the council accommodation were usually blocks of flats for those who cant afford their own places eg. single mothers with kids.
And here you are: a young man living in a house in one of the prestigious streets in London.
Well, thats what I understood from the article in DM.

Last edited:
The property was one of three addresses being searched on Saturday by cops probing links Islamic extremism after they discovered extremist material on Ali's phone.

The killer of Sir David travelled 50 miles by train to murder him - and apparently had told the MP's staff that he had recently moved to the area.

It's understood Sir David’s killer had not booked an appointment to see the MP but was allowed a walk-in meeting after waiting 40 minutes.

Anti-terror cops search MP murder suspect home on celeb street with £2m houses

I mean the council house where the killer lived.
I always thought the council accommodation were usually blocks of flats for those who cant afford their own places eg. single mothers with kids.
And here you are: a young man living in a house in one of the prestigious streets in London.
Well, thats what I understood from the article in DM.
Nah a lot of council places are proper houses. There are a bunch of council houses (and also flats) in Ken & Chelsea but they are still gonna be inhabited in most part by affluent people cuz people love the area. Like they will be ex council houses...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back