UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 Sep 2016 #24

It's mean we've been set up to believe certain things to distract us from the truth and after of years of the story has changed where we are drip fed little morsels of new info which would make a reappearance of corrie acceptable.
What new information have we been fed? The result of the inquest was accepted by the families.

Have always thought he's done a runner.... Doesn't want to be a dad.... I think someone close to him knows and helped him..... And I also think the stuff is being said and done to create distraction from that fact.
Why do you think Corrie would go to the extremes of abandoning everything he owned and loved because he didn't want to be a dad? He had a legal obligation to financially support a child, but he didn't have to be hands-on; there's plenty of men that aren't involved in any way with their offspring. He would have had to curb his social life and maybe ask his mum for help, as she'd paid out for him previously, but arrange to disappear? Who helped him and how did it go down?

Does Corrie squadron have links with RAF
Mildenhall and Lakenheath (USAF) near to Honnington? Can the campaign profile be raised on the USAF bases. Reaching out to other communities that may have been withness to what happened to Corrie. High security means' Joe public' can't just go on base these days. They could be briefed, and may hold clues to disappearance.

Mildenhall and Lakenheath (USAF) near to Honnington? Can the campaign profile be raised on the USAF bases. Reaching out to other communities that may have been withness to what happened to Corrie. High security means' Joe public' can't just go on base these days. They could be briefed, and may hold clues to disappearance.
Im certain that they can help here. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
There are no links between II Squadron RAF Regiment and USAF flying squadrons. Totally different roles and modes of operation.

The inquest has been concluded. Who would have been witnesses? What info could be provided?

There are no links between II Squadron RAF Regiment and USAF flying squadrons. Totally different roles and modes of operation.

The inquest has been concluded. Who would have been witnesses? What info could be provided?
Perhaps not at Squadron level but at higher levels they will link.
Anyone who says no is Naive.

Perhaps not at Squadron level but at higher levels they will link.
Anyone who says no is Naive.
How do you think there's a link?

Five years working with the RAF Regiment at Honington and no involvement with USAF, not even at higher levels; each organisation has their own structure with no crossover.

How do you think there's a link?

Five years working with the RAF Regiment at Honington and no involvement with USAF, not even at higher levels; each organisation has their own structure with no crossover.
Military Intelligence or are you not aware of that. National security.

Military Intelligence or are you not aware of that. National security.
In that case you could say there's a link with the Luftwaffe. So what are you saying is the connection with Mildenhall, Lakenheath and Honington, and why would it have anything to do with Corrie going missing?

'The mother of an airman who died after climbing into a commercial bin has spoken of her anger that more was not being done to stop similar tragedies.

Nicola Urquhart said she felt "physically sick" that locks had not been added to bins in the area.'

'The mother of an airman who died after climbing into a commercial bin has spoken of her anger that more was not being done to stop similar tragedies.

Nicola Urquhart said she felt "physically sick" that locks had not been added to bins in the area.'

I’m tremendously sorry for Corrie’s mother, but what Corrie did as a grown adult wasn’t remotely sensible and anyone else doing it is being daft as a brush.

I don’t see why companies should have to worry about changing procedures and take more time to empty bins because of what a small number of drunk people might do. A lock also raises the possibility of someone getting locked inside if they do manage to climb in and imposes a duty to check if someone has climbed in before locking. It’s simply not practical.

Probably better campaigning about the dangers of all the things that can go horribly wrong when drinking to excess.

I still don't believe in the bin theory. No trace of him was ever found. Very little attention seems to have been paid to the fact that the camera was a rotating one and could not have captured all his movements. There was plenty of time for him to have walked away unseen up Short Brackland, which was the right direction if he was heading home.

I still don't believe in the bin theory. No trace of him was ever found. Very little attention seems to have been paid to the fact that the camera was a rotating one and could not have captured all his movements. There was plenty of time for him to have walked away unseen up Short Brackland, which was the right direction if he was heading home.
I agree with you Cherwell. JMO

There was plenty of time for him to have walked away unseen up Short Brackland, which was the right direction if he was heading home.
And then...??? What about the bin weight?

Last edited:
There have been other instances of people falling asleep in bins and getting crushed, probably been posted before. The difference being their bodies were recovered.

Last edited:
I’m tremendously sorry for Corrie’s mother, but what Corrie did as a grown adult wasn’t remotely sensible and anyone else doing it is being daft as a brush.

I don’t see why companies should have to worry about changing procedures and take more time to empty bins because of what a small number of drunk people might do. A lock also raises the possibility of someone getting locked inside if they do manage to climb in and imposes a duty to check if someone has climbed in before locking. It’s simply not practical.

Probably better campaigning about the dangers of all the things that can go horribly wrong when drinking to excess.
The part about being trapped inside was discussed, amongst other things, in a 'report to prevent future deaths' produced after Corrie's inquest and says stronger locks were discounted for exactly that reason.

There's a typo as the report says 'There were 740 reported incidents of people in bins over a 6-year period (i.e. 10 per week), which are likely to be reduced if stronger locks are fitted.' Neither does it say from where this data was gathered.

Additionally, there are procedures in place that are to be followed by service personnel on social occasions where there are group outings and alcohol being consumed, but these were ignored.

Last edited:
'Senior coroner Nigel Parsley has now sent a report to Prevent Future Deaths (PFD) to the British Standards Institute, The Container Handling Equipment Manufacturers Association, Dennis Eagle Ltd. and Biffa Waste Services Ltd.'

I am pretty certain that the inquest result was not accepted by the mother...
"Speaking directly after the three-week inquest, Corrie's mother, Nicola Urquhart, said she “100%” believes her son was tipped into a waste lorry after her questions about his disappearance were answered."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back