UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the cameras that are halfway down Short Brackland, just passed the other bin store.

398632e5b78205517e0ae57c9b5953b8.jpg

A stupid question, no doubt, but are these the cameras which supposedly would catch anyone walking down Short Brackland? Of the three, one is monitoring the doorway, one seems to be pointing straight across the carpark and the third seems to be pointing towards SB. However since it is pointing downwards towards the ground, does it in fact cover any of the road going past the yard?

Are these fixed or rotating cameras?

Or are there yet other cameras which are supposed to have ruled out Corrie walking down SB?

ETA that it seems to me that from the point of view of that third camera, there's a tree which would have been in leaf at the time blocking part of its view of SB anyway.

I'm not suggesting this as my prime answer as I still have many that I'm thumbing through, but the target is BED.

And a fry-up with his name on it, I imagine.

I can absolutely see him walking (tabbing) home.

Thank you. I was under the impression that I was the only one believing that he could and would have done that. I just don't believe that 9 miles with breakfast and bed at the end of it would have daunted someone like Corrie.

The path of least resistance would apply so it's I case of nav by the stars (remember my shoelace post in the earlier Threads?).

And it was a clear night with 39% of a waning gibbous moon that rose shortly after midnight. He'd have driven those roads many times. He knew his route home. Head down and get on with it. Bacon. Yum.

And of course Louelle.

A stupid question, no doubt, but are these the cameras which supposedly would catch anyone walking down Short Brackland? Of the three, one is monitoring the doorway, one seems to be pointing straight across the carpark and the third seems to be pointing towards SB. However since it is pointing downwards towards the ground, does it in fact cover any of the road going past the yard?

Or are there yet other cameras which are supposed to have ruled out Corrie walking down SB?

ETA that it seems to me that from the point of view of that third camera, there's a tree which would have been in leaf at the time blocking part of its view of SB anyway.

Even with the tree in leaf, it would have a pretty clear view of the road/path.

0f932c13ad16cba0f36a84768788d1bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I just ask about the dogs tracing Corrie to Tesco? Ive noticed no one hasn't mentioned this for a while.

Can I just ask about the dogs tracing Corrie to Tesco? Ive noticed no one hasn't mentioned this for a while.
the dogs never tracked him any ware, the dogs couldn't even find scent of him in the horseshoe area, apparently ,

Even with the tree in leaf, it would have a pretty clear view of the road/path.

0f932c13ad16cba0f36a84768788d1bb.jpg
It would have a view of the road/path, but given the quality of some of the other cctv images, I would doubt it would be clear. I think you might make out shapes but nothing more. JMO

I agree. Do we know if the family search was within the 5km phone ping area? I thought it was closer to Honington than BM?

Have I just read on here that the phone could have been '....from a few hundred metres to UPTO 3KMS FROM THE MAST...' Or words to that effect? Possibly someone referencing the latest TW Q&A? Has someone transcribed it yet? Is there a link please? VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If we forget the horse shoe and and imagine for a minute that C walked straight out which now seems plausible .... What if he sits in another vehicle then sets off at the same time has the bin lorry ?? Can any of you clever people tie up a starting point from near the HS that matches up ??

Having played phone ping pong and opining on it many times I will await all the new opinions before commenting again as I will be in danger of just repeating myself otherwise. Or maybe wait till MIS have reported to LE till I look at it again. If I can keep my mouth shut that long...

This is a big thought with absolutely no facts but I feel I need to throw it out there...
1. Have we thought that the possible male contact could be one of his mates who drove in to BSE that night?
2. How about the driver took the 'avoid the CCTV route' because he was drunk?
3. How about he stuck to the speed limits or lower because he was drunk and didn't want to attract attention to himself and followed the bin lorry as a 'speed guide'?
4. How about the driver drove Corrie towards BM/M area because he lived in accommodation there?
5. How about Corrie was separated from the driver due to a misunderstanding/fall out/etc and decided to walk back from BM cross country and befell and accident on route?
6. How about the driver not coming forward because he would incriminate himself due to being drunk?
7. How about the other members of the party not knowing about this because they were in the other car with the designated driver perhaps?
How about the 'Horseshoe' was suggested to allow easy egress because of the driver's and Corrie's drunken state (both now being complicit)?
8. How about all this 'cloak and dagger' stuff is to protect their own military lads and to be able to deal with it I house? Damage limitation if you will.
9. How about it not being listed as an AWOL because it isn't? He's been paid so that suggested to me he's just listed as Absent and not AWOL. If he was AWOL, then the military would be obliged to pass it on after 14 days to the civilian police and they would push the status to an equal 'Missing'. I see no statement by them that he is actually 'Missing' unless I'm wrong?

JMHO.

If we forget the horse shoe and and imagine for a minute that C walked straight out which now seems plausible .... What if he sits in another vehicle then sets off at the same time has the bin lorry ?? Can any of you clever people tie up a starting point from near the HS that matches up ??

This is what I'm starting to think too! Straight through the HS into a car where they sit and talk (or whatevs) for 30 minutes or so and accidentally end up behind the bin lorry on their way somewhere else. Corrie still has his phone with him, hence the ping?

This is a big thought with absolutely no facts but I feel I need to throw it out there...
1. Have we thought that the possible male contact could be one of his mates who drove in to BSE that night?
3. How about he stuck to the speed limits or lower because he was drunk and didn't want to attract attention to himself and followed the bin lorry as a 'speed guide'?
4. How about the driver drove Corrie towards BM/M area because he lived in accommodation there?
5. How about Corrie was separated from the driver due to a misunderstanding/fall out/etc and decided to walk back from BM cross country and befell and accident on route?
6. How about the driver not coming forward because he would incriminate himself due to being drunk?
7. How about the other members of the party not knowing about this because they were in the other car with the designated driver perhaps?
How about the 'Horseshoe' was suggested to allow easy egress because of the driver's and Corrie's drunken state (both now being complicit)?
8. How about all this 'cloak and dagger' stuff is to protect their own military lads and to be able to deal with it I house? Damage limitation if you will.
9. How about it not being listed as an AWOL because it isn't? He's been paid so that suggested to me he's just listed as Absent and not AWOL. If he was AWOL, then the military would be obliged to pass it on after 14 days to the civilian police and they would push the status to an equal 'Missing'. I see no statement by them that he is actually 'Missing' unless I'm wrong?

JMHO.

All very plausible! Would make sense from the RAF silence point of view too. Hmmm....

Also im beginning to think that the whole Horse shoe AREA is bigger than what I first thought eg London AREA doesn't specify a actual area but a roundabout location. . If the wording is changed to the AREA around the Horseshoe it opens up a whole kettle of possibility's regarding people being seen and vehicles been seen and leaving etc

JMHO.

How about 5 ...... He didn't get separated from the lift and the perp is the driver with forces connection and something happened

How about 5 ...... He didn't get separated from the lift and the perp is the driver with forces connection and something happened
Yorks, (and everyone) , I just posted a couple of posts on other thread in a similar vein.

To be clear, the only confirmed timings are:

0308- Last known phone use
0324- C enters HS
0420- Bin lorry enters HS
0424- Bin lorry exits HS
0450- BM mast is pinged for the first time.
0452- Bin lorry is captured at BM

So flexibility around these times is assumed and neccessary for theorising but they must remain constant.

Is there actually accurate data on times (distinguished from timeline which can be used as meaning of order of events)?

As regards the mast areas I referred back to a post that someone took time to create many threads ago. I am not designing to be completely accurate on times. And I am reluctant to firmly apply any 'times' coming throughout MSM due to their flux. Therefore, all of the above should be read within the perspective of chain of events. Nevertheless I don't think it is disputed anywhere on MSM that the time/distance of travel coincided with the time/distance of travel of the bin lorry.

Just to to point out and request if you are ultimately certain of the times you are giving could you please source them and if it is MSM be aware that times are variant, albeit not massively. Therefore, to be so determinative of time to the minute seems to be rather presumptive.

Also re: overlap. The data you refer to shows an overlap of alternate masts, not BSE and BM.
The distance from HS to BM is 15 miles. Outer radius of each mast is at most 5 miles so it is a physical impossibility to bevin range of both masts.

Is there actually accurate data on times (distinguished from timeline which can be used as meaning of order of events)?

As regards the mast areas I referred back to a post that someone took time to create many threads ago. I am not designing to be completely accurate on times. And I am reluctant to firmly apply any 'times' coming throughout MSM due to their flux. Therefore, all of the above should be read within the perspective of chain of events. Nevertheless I don't think it is disputed anywhere on MSM that the time/distance of travel coincided with the time/distance of travel of the bin lorry.

Just to to point out and request if you are ultimately certain of the times you are giving could you please source them and if it is MSM be aware that times are variant, albeit not massively. Therefore, to be so determinative of time to the minute seems to be rather presumptive.

Agree. It's great that Nicola has posted that to the FC site now but it seems to raise more questions.

BIB yes it appears to show the camera as per the original CCTV map with the 2nd load bay updates now clearly added.

TheHorseshoeAndLoadingBays.jpg

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1dMWOQJNDrS-0zdP_KwnvQX5ymOY&ll=52.246672773432095%2C0.7125456493167803&z=18

^ EDit _ adding PPixxi's updated case map again.( So many wait/park-up/parking opportunities around the Horseshoe for anyone needing to do so plus for premises open at that time of night. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member