UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think there are two possibilities.

From Corrie's behaviour leading up to the CCTV footage of him entering the horseshoe. I believe he is waiting for someone. He makes no attempt to head home, to a taxi. Despite leaving the club over 2 hours earlier.

Going into the HS, he looks over twice, I think checking for who he's meeting. Using the HS to relieve himself.

It was stated he couldn't leave horseshoe, but this view has changed hence searches. I believe the car he was meeting was parked near the loading bay on SB.

Hes either meeting someone he doesn't know. We know he was still active on his dating websites despite the pregnant girlfriend. Who's intentions were not the same as Corrie's

Or someone has helped him leave. Thinking he could disappear on a night out, behave in a way he was remembered and they would just mark him down as another MISPER after a few weeks/months, and didn't envisage the publicity his mother is pushing.

JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bit about being eaten by pigs......I am pretty sure I said that on this forum.....wonder if they got that from my comment.....lol....

I seem to recall it was suggested almost at the start, when they thought it most likely he had tried to walk home and not made it, so while they were carrying out the original searches of his possible routes home. So first half of October from memory :)

From what I've read, contrary to popular belief pigs don't destroy a whole body as they struggle with getting their jaws round an adult cranium. Sorry to be graphic.

ARTICLE IN NZ HERALD

A young man in a pink shirt, with hands buried in the pockets of his fashionable white jeans, strolls jauntily through the centre of the cathedral town of Bury St Edmunds.

He stops, looks around, and decides to turn right, past a couple of hanging baskets.

Then he disappears into a cobbled loading area immediately behind a branch of the High Street bakery Greggs.

It's 3.25am on Saturday, September 24, 2016, and these grainy CCTV images (circulated by Suffolk Police) show the last known movements of 23-year-old serviceman Corrie McKeague.

<modsnip>

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11782474

Intrigued by this - "But The Sun has discovered new information, yet to be made public, which raises further questions over Corrie’s fate — and whether a crime could have been involved."
Yes - I'm guessing they haven't included any of this in the article? I couldn't see anything not yet public?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Intrigued by this - "But The Sun has discovered new information, yet to be made public, which raises further questions over Corrie&#8217;s fate &#8212; and whether a crime could have been involved."

That's the part I found interesting. Wonder what it is?

im going to look at the last cctv of him and see if theres any noticeable bulges in his pockets

ooooh

"It is thought he went here to relieve himself, looking furtively right and left before walking in, likely feeling uneasy about urinating in a public place. It is an offence strictly enforced in the town and punishable by the RAF."

A few weeks back I questioned whether it would be something the RAF wouldn't be happy with. Someone on here replied saying the RAF wouldn't care. According to The Sun it is something that could potentially warrant punishment. Not surprising really when the forces are strict as hell. Breaking laws when representing your national forces is not good however small the crime is.

Further explains his cautiousness at going for what it looks to be - a pee.

Not that having a pee will solve this case....unless he pee'd so hard it forced him up in the air and he ended up being fired out of the stratosphere.

"The party-loving Scot, described by mum Nicola as &#8220;not so much a social butterfly but a social hand grenade&#8221;, spent the early part of the evening of Friday, September 23 at his RAF Honington base drinking in a colleague&#8217;s room with seven others."

From the Sun article !!!!! And.....

"
At 9pm the group decided to head into Bury St Edmunds, nine miles away, but accidentally left Corrie behind when he went to feed his seven-month-old French bulldog puppy, Louelle, in his room.
Corrie drove his prized BMW Z4 sports car into town, arriving at 10pm and parking in a disabled bay opposite a Waitrose store.
He spent 45 minutes in the car drinking cans of beer and talking to his brother Darroch, 21, on the phone. They were making plans to meet in London the following weekend."

So he was drinking beer in the car :) . Like always this article raises a few more questions than it answers! https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2611576/raf-airman-corrie-mckeague-mystery-seven-clues/

"The party-loving Scot, described by mum Nicola as “not so much a social butterfly but a social hand grenade”, spent the early part of the evening of Friday, September 23 at his RAF Honington base drinking in a colleague’s room with seven others."

From the Sun article !!!!! And.....

"
At 9pm the group decided to head into Bury St Edmunds, nine miles away, but accidentally left Corrie behind when he went to feed his seven-month-old French bulldog puppy, Louelle, in his room.
Corrie drove his prized BMW Z4 sports car into town, arriving at 10pm and parking in a disabled bay opposite a Waitrose store.
He spent 45 minutes in the car drinking cans of beer and talking to his brother Darroch, 21, on the phone. They were making plans to meet in London the following weekend."

So he was drinking beer! Like always this article raises a few more questions thanit answers! https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2611576/raf-airman-corrie-mckeague-mystery-seven-clues/

You can't believe most of that article, there are so many inaccuracies.

Intrigued by this - "But The Sun has discovered new information, yet to be made public, which raises further questions over Corrie’s fate — and whether a crime could have been involved."

This caught my eye immediately from that article -

"The party-loving Scot, described by mum Nicola as “not so much a social butterfly but a social hand grenade”, spent the early part of the evening of Friday, September 23 at his RAF Honington base drinking in a colleague’s room with seven others."

How could he have spent the evening drinking with colleagues, it would have meant he'd been drink driving

(Sorry, just seen above posts about this made while I'd been posting )

I have a theory! At last!

How to get out of the horseshoe unseen;

Get in a car in the horseshoe, drive past all the cctv, pull over and wait for second car, first car goes home and is alibi'd as being home. Second car drives to bm. This is why the travel time is 28 minutes.

This obviously only applies to premeditated awol.

Interesting thought though? Rip it to shreds haha! I need objective eyes.
I have a theory too. They know who the black car belongs to and who it is so it is blobbed out. This is why they need to id the cyclist to find out what the driver asked. Eg. Can you give me directions to.....? This will also physche out the driver.

This caught my eye immediately from that article -

How could he have spent the evening drinking with colleagues, it would have meant he'd been drink driving

(Sorry, just seen above posts about this made while I'd been posting )

Yes I just noticed this too and the cans of beer. Finally we know what he was drinking in the car after all this time and we have an allowed source. And the crime referred to is probably peeing in a public place, drinking in his car and/or driving under the influence.

Her immediate reaction was that he was going to meet someone on the CCTV of him walking into the bin area. His body language, relaxed with hands in pockets, and that he looks around to see if anyone else nearby. In my mind this was a pre-arranged meeting.

I was thinking the same thing - maybe a meet up from that dating app - can't think of the name of it - where you can hook up instantly with someone nearby.

Yes I just noticed this too and the cans of beer. Finally we know what he was drinking in the car after all this time and we have an allowed source. And the crime referred to is probably peeing in a public place, drinking in his car and/or driving under the influence.

Sadly that article needs quite a pinch of salt with it.

Sadly that article needs quite a pinch of salt with it.

That's probably true but we can now say it as it is MSM. Also they must have a source for the comment about drinking before leaving so perhaps finally one of the RAF lads has spoken to them or D if C told him that on the phone, jmo of course.

I was thinking the same thing - maybe a meet up from that dating app - can't think of the name of it - where you can hook up instantly with someone nearby.

Tinder. Which he did have a account on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members