UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The driver of the bin lorry is a substitute driver I.e. a temp worker the real driver was off sick that day.

I think that C was hit by the bin lorry and knocked out or worse , the driver panicked and put him in a bin, the phone was inadvertantly in the bin lorry as it was left on top of the recycling bin by c and then loaded in.

This fits , C in one lorry after his phone left in the first bin , no evidence of c as he was in another bin not collected by the lorry on CCTV, but collect by a lorry on the monday.

Remember this post when the landfill search is done.

There are only two possibilities. He got in himself or someone put him in. For me it is more difficult to wonder how he would be missed thereafter by binman/landfill staff in white jeans and a pink shirt.

And this is where I have an issue with it-

If he got in himself, why? It's not particularly easy to climb into one of those bins and he would have had to do it relatively quickly as our first witness comes by quite soon.

If it's the SB loading bay ones they are pretty small too so I wonder why anyone would try? You would have to be in an almost knee tucked up position to fit.

If it was foul play- I presume it would take more than one person to lift a body high enough to put it into a bin. Again, with nobody seeing.

excellent point. It could be the official paperwork took some digging into, no pun intended, to realize the books were cooked. it might have been cheaper to dump in the landfill than complete the recycling procedure. loads intended for sorting were taken to the landfill in the dark of night. very good point.

You got me thinking, and no I did not trip and fall. slight stumble. What if they found his body at the first depot and management decided to send it on to the landfill fearing civil or criminal charges...not intentional killing, just intentional hiding the body. maybe that is too farfetched.

As I said before I cannot see that happening intentionally. If a body is discovered and then hidden that in itself is a very serious criminal offence.

I don't get a murder and put in bin, it would be a great risk of the body being found with your DNA on it after lifting the body in to a bin, would you not just leave the body ware it was with little DNA or drive it to thetford forest and place the body underground so it would not be found, IMOIMO

The driver of the bin lorry is a substitute driver I.e. a temp worker the real driver was off sick that day.

I think that C was hit by the bin lorry and knocked out or worse , the driver panicked and put him in a bin, the phone was inadvertantly in the bin lorry as it was left on top of the recycling bin by c and then loaded in.

This fits , C in one lorry after his phone left in the first bin , no evidence of c as he was in another bin not collected by the lorry on CCTV, but collect by a lorry on the monday.

If bin man was to put C in the bin that was collected Monday he would have had to move him over to the SB bin area. He's seen leaving on CCTV, so if he stopped to dispose of him in that area I think the police would have noticed that.

Also, bin man would have had to dead lift Corrie to get him in the bin on his own. 88kg dead lift!

So how was he missed when customers put their rubbish in then missed again when they emptied the bin on Monday and missed yet again a third time when they emptied the lorry?

I really don't buy the argument that the landfill at Milton wasn't checked sooner, due to the fact that other vehicles could have made the same route as where the mobile phone was pinging.
It would have taken much less time to search landfill then rather than several weeks later.
I also don't believe no more rubbish was put into that part of the site since then. I feel they could be using that as an excuse as to why they didn't check landfill when N was asking them to imho.

Just to add, I hope I'm wrong with this argument, however to my knowledge there has never been a case quite like this in Suffolk, which only adds to my concern as to whether they are dealing with this case in the most logical manner.

Having now caught up with all the rubbish you've been talking about, I think a lot about this case is just that - rubbish!

Firstly, it would appear that the county council don't want people to think that they are not 'green' and so make such rubbish statements to keep people happy. In people thinking their CC is totally 'green' there is therefore more money to be raked in from the residents.
Secondly, LE appear to want everyone to think that C could not get out from that area as they only issue rubbish statements about their man hours etc and their County rake in money, again from the residents to pay their wages.
Thirdly, the local council doesn't want people to think that all the money they spent on CCTV doesn't cover the whole town and because this is what they have led people to believe, they don't want LE to say it doesn't because if they do the locals to BSE may start demanding to know why they are paying so much in Council Tax, if all the above are incompetent in what they are doing or in what they claim.
All the top bods of these are of course on a very good salary and are probably in bed together, so none of them want the peasants to start asking questions.

Apart from that, if C has ended up in landfill, which I really hope he hasn't, IMO he has got there by some other means, but not directly from the HS/SB area. It has never been denied by anyone that he could get out in a vehicle, so there is nothing to say that whatever happened to him didn't take place elsewhere.

This is what Nicola says in the first Q&A:

So, the bin lorry goes through a few different process. First, it dumps off everything from the back and it’s then sorted into 2 piles. One for incineration and rest is to landfill or recycling. It’s then sorted and put into other piles. BIFFA and the police believe Corrie’s mobile could go through this process and not be seen, but a body is too large to go through without being seen going to landfill. Incineration is a different matter. The process is that the burners are 1100 degrees celsius because they try to protect the metals that go through. Bone cant be burnt at that temperature, it has to be 1600 degrees average so if Corrie ended up there the process is that anything left goes to a conveyer belt which is operated and sorted by hand so metals can be taken, I understand on paper it’s easy to explain that’s how it works and it shouldn't be case that he would go unnoticed, however we will be looking for more reassurance of how it physically happens. As a family we are not happy that the tip wasn't searched.
That sounds like what should happen but what did happen that Saturday a.m. where did it go after mildenhall and when did it get sorted and incinerated and where exactly. Why would the tip need searching if it gets sorted and incinerated?

Having now caught up with all the rubbish you've been talking about, I think a lot about this case is just that - rubbish!

Firstly, it would appear that the county council don't want people to think that they are not 'green' and so make such rubbish statements to keep people happy. In people thinking their CC is totally 'green' there is therefore more money to be raked in from the residents.
Secondly, LE appear to want everyone to think that C could not get out from that area as they only issue rubbish statements about their man hours etc and their County rake in money, again from the residents to pay their wages.
Thirdly, the local council doesn't want people to think that all the money they spent on CCTV doesn't cover the whole town and because this is what they have led people to believe, they don't want LE to say it doesn't because if they do the locals to BSE may start demanding to know why they are paying so much in Council Tax, if all the above are incompetent in what they are doing or in what they claim.
All the top bods of these are of course on a very good salary and are probably in bed together, so none of them want the peasants to start asking questions.

Apart from that, if C has ended up in landfill, which I really hope he hasn't, IMO he has got there by some other means, but not directly from the HS/SB area. It has never been denied by anyone that he could get out in a vehicle, so there is nothing to say that whatever happened to him didn't take place elsewhere.
Exactamundo.

That sounds like what should happen but what did happen that Saturday a.m. where did it go after mildenhall and when did it get sorted and incinerated and where exactly. Why would the tip need searching if it gets sorted and incinerated?

Completely agree! This is what is meant to happen but it can't have happened if searching landfill is still going ahead. Plus the phone pinged in the opposite direction. Plus the landfill is in a different county. How can C even be there?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If bin man was to put C in the bin that was collected Monday he would have had to move him over to the SB bin area. He's seen leaving on CCTV, so if he stopped to dispose of him in that area I think the police would have noticed that.

Also, bin man would have had to dead lift Corrie to get him in the bin on his own. 88kg dead lift!

I'm only 5ft7 and in my fourties , I could lift him no problem and I think it's proved that there is a chance all be it a slim one that he could have been put in another bin, either in the same place or across the way, who knows where the bins were on that morning , indeed there are more bins closer to McDonald's and there was talk of a skip close by.

No one else could have done it , only who is on camera , simply an accident gone terribly wrong.

I can imagine c being behind the bin when the lorry charges in at pace and is sqauched by bin and wall , time removed the forensics .

I also suspect that when the forensics are done looking for a missing person it's different to that of a murder enquiry.

So how was he missed when customers put their rubbish in then missed again when they emptied the bin on Monday and missed yet again a third time when they emptied the lorry?

Been stated alot that people don't look in the bin when dumping rubbish in them as they stink .

The bin emptied into truck with body in it , happens loads of times Google it.

Lorry goes Direct to landfill, no one goes through it nothing to miss just another truck full of rubbish, again Google it happens alot more often than you think.

Been stated alot that people don't look in the bin when dumping rubbish in them as they stink .

The bin emptied into truck with body in it , happens loads of times Google it.

Lorry goes Direct to landfill, no one goes through it nothing to miss just another truck full of rubbish, again Google it happens alot more often than you think.
I have previously googled it and all the ones I've seen have been found either in bin, bin lorry or at transfer station or landfill. By definition we only know about them because they were discovered after all.

I'm only 5ft7 and in my fourties , I could lift him no problem and I think it's proved that there is a chance all be it a slim one that he could have been put in another bin, either in the same place or across the way, who knows where the bins were on that morning , indeed there are more bins closer to McDonald's and there was talk of a skip close by.

No one else could have done it , only who is on camera , simply an accident gone terribly wrong.

I can imagine c being behind the bin when the lorry charges in at pace and is sqauched by bin and wall , time removed the forensics .

I also suspect that when the forensics are done looking for a missing person it's different to that of a murder enquiry.

I think that someone carrying a 5 foot 10in, 13 stone man from the Hs to Mcdonalds would have been caught on camera. If they weren't then that is possibly how Corrie walked out and was missed on camera too.

You think Corrie was crushed behind the bin and a wall due to the lorry 'charging at pace'? Have you heard the noise a bin lorry makes while reversing?

The loud reversing alarm would not have been sounding at that time of the morning because section 99 of the road vehicle regs 1986 means it is illegal for the siren to be used between 2330 and 0700. If the driver was undertaking a reverse (which I assume he would have been to reverse back to the bins to lift it) then the alarm would definitely have been switched off at that time. There have been a number of accidents involving bin lorries and fatalities, one company was fined £250k by HSE.

The loud reversing alarm would not have been sounding at that time of the morning because section 99 of the road vehicle regs 1986 means it is illegal for the siren to be used between 2330 and 0700. If the driver was undertaking a reverse (which I assume he would have been to reverse back to the bins to lift it) then the alarm would definitely have been switched off at that time. There have been a number of accidents involving bin lorries and fatalities, one company was fined £250k by HSE.

If C was hit by a silently reversing lorry it still doesn't make sense to me that the driver would instantly decide to put him in a bin and then be able to manage it by himself so quickly that noone noticed. I can believe an accident could happen especially with a driver who wasn't the normal one for that route but not a subsequent cover up

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members