UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any explorers of the possibilities/connections/similarities of what is being proposed???

Is there a link to Joshua's sister speaking on the radio??? Was it a podcast?

The 'incidents' (a death and a disappearance) occured a week apart, less than 30 miles apart...fwiw

I've said from day 1 that he walked away. His life as it was just wasn't what he wanted.

How he's living I've no idea but there has been so many changed statements/comments from family and others which have caused much confusion.

I suppose it's possible he knew Joshua, so were does that take us?

Any explorers of the possibilities/connections/similarities of what is being proposed???

Is there a link to Joshua's sister speaking on the radio??? Was it a podcast?

The 'incidents' (a death and a disappearance) occured a week apart, less than 30 miles apart...fwiw

How it was reported Corrie spent the time around the 16th September 2016:

"Mrs Urquhart told of the last time she saw Corrie – spending a few “brilliant” days with him, including hiring a boat on The Broads, to celebrate his 23rd birthday."

Corrie McKeague's mother speaks of 'toughest ever month' as family support each other on missing RAF man's birthday 12 months since disappearance

I've said from day 1 that he walked away. His life as it was just wasn't what he wanted.

How he's living I've no idea but there has been so many changed statements/comments from family and others which have caused much confusion.

I suppose it's possible he knew Joshua, so were does that take us?

I personally don't believe He's is in the landfill site, I never believes that theory still thanks someone definitely set this up make sure that Corrie was in the landfill site

I personally don't believe He's is in the landfill site, I never believes that theory still thanks someone definitely set this up make sure that Corrie was in the landfill site

What is your belief?

What is your theory?

What is your theory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members