UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah all of the vehicles have been ruled out, there was 4 vehicles. The Superdrug lorry, Superdrug managers car, the one they refereed to as "the american car" and the bin lorry. 3 of the 4 had legitimate reason of being there (work) and the while the american car didn't have a legit reason (he likely just parked up for whatever reason and was in the wrong place at the wrong time) has been checked out thoroughly and eliminated. It was forensically checked and the driver was more than willing to assist, and N was apparently provided with evidence as to why it was in the area as well. I think its safe to say it was not involved.

That brings us back to the bin lorry - and that's been talked about enough, and even though the weight suggests a person was in it and the phone pings went in the same direction, I find it hard to believe he was in there if absolutely no DNA or forensic evidence has been found in the bin. He would have been crushed in the bin, there would have been blood all over it, and even if the crusher wasnt on he would have been thrown with some force into it which will have caused some kind of damage, there would be SOME kind of DNA in that bin if he was in it, and for people saying it was probably long gone by the time it was seized is rubbish, with the science of today they can recover DNA from years and years ago. I cant even believe that if it was a cover up and the bin was cleaned that it would have gotten rid of every single bit of DNA.

Also if you read any similar stories where people have been crushed in bins, they have been found when they have arrived at the site of deposit. I cant see any stories of anyone actually going from the bin to the landfill. So the driver will have eventually noticed. (Is he telling the truth of course? Who knows?)

I have thought about the whole "going back to a party" theory too, and while it could have happened, parties have several people present and I just find it hard to believe a group of people could have stayed quiet so long in covering something up, someone will have had to crack or at least give/hint at something

Here are the timings as well by the way, and the Superdrug lorry driver was sat in the van for the 25 minutes he waited for the manager to arrive and saw nothing at all.

Corrie walks into the horseshoe area at 03:24
The Biffa Bin Lorry goes into the area at 04:16
The American Vehicle is in the area at 04:22
The Superdrug Lorry is in the area at 04:35
The super drug manager is in the area at 04:57

Do you have a source link for the vehicles, people and times? I haven't seen those details before.

A quote from the article,
"The 23-year-old gunner had an account on dating website Plenty of Fish. The serviceman described himself as “a princess” who was looking for a relationship."

A Princess!?

So Corrie was gay and was hoping to meet his prince charming through website Plenty of Fish. Someone deleted his profile, why? Who had access into his account, April, Nicole?

And therefore I believe Corrie did meet his prince charming, but for some reason it ended quite badly...

A quote from the article,
"The 23-year-old gunner had an account on dating website Plenty of Fish. The serviceman described himself as “a princess” who was looking for a relationship."

A Princess!?

So Corrie was gay and was hoping to meet his prince charming through website Plenty of Fish. Someone deleted his profile, why? Who had access into his account, April, Nicole?

And therefore I believe Corrie did meet his prince charming, but for some reason it ended quite badly...

I think Corrie was possibly bisexual. Do you think he met up with a guy for sex and the guy killed him?

Some interesting stuff in that article.

So Corrie was on Grindr as "BiLad21". That says a lot. (This came out fairly early on but I'd forgotten about it in view of all the subsequent twists and turns.) It sounds to me as though he had gone beyond the bi-curious point.

The £53,000 raised from the public appeal. I imagine the Mirror has very good solicitors, but their wording skates right to the edge. Not much reading between the lines needed there, especially in view of Martin's quoted comments.

http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/vile-comments-on-fb-and-messenger/

Was C suffering from depression or mental health problems? N answers on the FC website quite categorically "No he wasn't" back in Jan '17.

So why the Marham visits then ?

For reactive depression:

Nicola explained how the Scot was not in debt or depressed, and there were no drugs involved in the disappearance. She added: “Corrie had been upset about a relationship ending but he came to me immediately and spoke about how he was feeling. He then felt after the discussion he should also speak to someone in the RAF which he did. He was not ashamed to have reactive depression and openly got help for it. We spoke about it and everything else frequently and Corrie was not having any issues.” '

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...ce-of-the-earth-from-near-terror-snatch-site/

However, it was previously said 'Corrie joined the No2 Squadron three years ago. He split from girlfriend Chloe Fox last year but Nicola insisted: “There was genuinely no relationship issue, especially with Chloe who is a lovely girl." '

*https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...ce-of-the-earth-from-near-terror-snatch-site/

I have been trying to access a Daily Mirror article dated 26 Mar 2018 that comes up when you google search under CM name and Grindr. It references missing funding, sex apps and the pregnancy, but whatever I do it will not load. Can anyone else access this article?

(I notice there are no articles in the media thread since Oct 2017 so that is 6 months.)

BTW I Googled 'daily mirror corrie mckeague 27 march 2018' and it was the top article, if you want to try and find it.

BTW I Googled 'daily mirror corrie mckeague 27 march 2018' and it was the top article, if you want to try and find it.
I found the article but it just won't load when I click on it. I cleared my cache, my cookies and my history and still it doesn't load. It's probably my old phone. Glad you found it - the google preview looked interesting.

For reactive depression:

Nicola explained how the Scot was not in debt or depressed, and there were no drugs involved in the disappearance. She added: “Corrie had been upset about a relationship ending but he came to me immediately and spoke about how he was feeling. He then felt after the discussion he should also speak to someone in the RAF which he did. He was not ashamed to have reactive depression and openly got help for it. We spoke about it and everything else frequently and Corrie was not having any issues.” '

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...ce-of-the-earth-from-near-terror-snatch-site/

However, it was previously said 'Corrie joined the No2 Squadron three years ago. He split from girlfriend Chloe Fox last year but Nicola insisted: “There was genuinely no relationship issue, especially with Chloe who is a lovely girl." '

*https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...ce-of-the-earth-from-near-terror-snatch-site/

But he was still attending Marham, had a new gf (AO), and was restricted from using weapons IIRC. That can't have still been because of the prior year break up IMO. His father was concerned about his depression too and had mentioned it.

What is reactive depression exactly ? Does it come and go depending on the situation?

Reactive depression is a depression which is a reaction to an event such as bereavement, loss of job, etc.

But he was still attending Marham, had a new gf (AO), and was restricted from using weapons IIRC. That can't have still been because of the prior year break up IMO. His father was concerned about his depression too and had mentioned it.

What is reactive depression exactly ? Does it come and go depending on the situation?

In the Victoria Derbyshire interview, N said C had resumed full duties.

TY for linking. It still won't load for me so it is frustrating that I cannot read it except for the bits everyone is posting.

So he did have a Grindr account. That is worrying. Hopefully SP have looked into that.

I think if Nicola had access to Corrie’s Grindr account she would’ve deleted all of the messages he had sent. Especially if there were dirty pictures/talk.

If he was killed via the dating app, his “prince” would’ve had more than enough time to get rid of the evidence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think if Nicola had access to Corrie’s Grindr account she would’ve deleted all of the messages he had sent. Especially if there were dirty pictures/talk.

If he was killed via the dating app, his “prince” would’ve had more than enough time to get rid of the evidence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This would be very discouraging, if CM's mother, at the same time as waging a non-stop, relentless campaign to discover what happened to him, had deliberately deleted the only evidence in existence that linked him to his killer. Lucky break for the murderer, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice is coming