UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CCTV is also "strikingly odd".

I take it that "all these people disappeared" ?

For example....

"A man in a white T-shirt and dark bottoms, with short hair, at 3.21am in Cornhill Walk" (Suffolk Police).

This person was "heading to the horseshoe area" but never reappeared ? They have no idea where he went to either ?

I thought the white T-Shirt man is heading away from the horseshoe toward McDonalds. Do I have my bearings wrong?

The police are being "secretive" about what they divulge to the General Public about this case (and I get that, no problem).

But I think also that the family are "taking care" of what is said also.

The CCTV images are provided "to identify these people" ONLY and not to explain "what is known about there movements".

If Corrie couldn't have left without being "on camera", then neither could any of these people (and they passed thru the same area).

I thought the white T-Shirt man is heading away from the horseshoe toward McDonalds. Do I have my bearings wrong?

Then the point of identifying him is what ?

Corrie came "later".

Are they trying to identify a "parked car" ?

I get "why" the police are being careful in what they say, it is a MisPer and likely a murder (or possibly not).

But the family release "so much", yet actually don't.

On the top pic the screen splits in two and the left hand pic mid far right has a blue dot which presumably was robert boby way. I had a comment about this that said this was a lay by with 12 places and the poster gave parking restrictions. What is this blue dot on the top pic left hand side very small?

The blue 'dot' is in fact a bus front symbol and is irrelevant in this scenario.
The orange side profile figure is the one to look at. That's where the photo was taken from. The arrow under it usually gives the direction of view.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For example....

"A man in a white T-shirt and dark bottoms, with short hair, at 3.21am in Cornhill Walk" (Suffolk Police).

This person was "heading to the horseshoe area" but never reappeared ? They have no idea where he went to either ?

I'm glad you said this, JK. From what we've been led to believe (i.e the impossibility of not being seen on film) and the various camera positions, you would think any one of those people would be caught on at least one other camera. Unless they have only released the "best" footage of each person.

Hello Everyone,

I've been following this for a while and wish I could do something to help the family.

I'm thoroughly intrigued by this seemingly intractable mystery. So many things to say about all the apparent contradictions and inconsistencies, but so little time.
<modsnip>

It was previously stated he left base at 22.50hrs.

If Corrie couldn't have left without being "on camera", then neither could any of these people (and they passed thru the same area).

Yet they aren't for what we currently know. Which goes back to my theory of it being quite easy to evade the horseshoe area, which also supports the police "there isn't 100% coverage" quote. But you're right it's all about identity and witnesses... STILL. When oh when are they going to get to the cruxt of the matter and start asking for help solving the possible disappearance scenario. They've suggested 3rd party involvement since the beginning but have been reluctant to talk about that in any detail, literally, like A detail. Of why they think that.

Then the point of identifying him is what ?

Corrie came "later".

Are they trying to identify a "parked car" ?

I get "why" the police are being careful in what they say, it is a MisPer and likely a murder (or possibly not).

But the family release "so much", yet actually don't.

It is good point, James and I don't know. The same could be said of 05:19 man. Presumably he came from the Looms Lane direction before passing Adnams because otherwise they would have shown him on the Cornhill camera? Same for the others going in the opposing direction?

My feeling/guess is the family have had issues with the Police from pretty early on and since then have been fed vague/changing info to protect the investigation because of the Facebook/website disclosures?

I just can't work out why the Police are appealing for so many people not in the immediate horseshoe area at times of up to 2 hours later yet we still have nothing from them about the 3 vehicles or 4 minute man.

0bb3cd38122b24907f7d2c5a73e354f2.png

cf119399722aa2582b398493eef4fc20.jpg

The blue 'dot' is in fact a bus front symbol and is irrelevant in this scenario.
The orange side profile figure is the one to look at. That's where the photo was taken from. The arrow under it usually gives the direction of view.

Right so is that pic showing robert boby way at all or not? I do not understand your second paragraph but maybe it's getting late.

I am sure they don't actually disappear in life, just from cctv!

The camera at Greenwoods has been explained that it would only catch images of the horseshoe area for 30 seconds in very 2.5 minutes.

I walked past the Grapes today where the camera is. There was a very limited view of the horseshoe area to the point that I would doubt anything positive could be seen.

Therefore I tend to agree with the Police and not the family that there is not 100% assurance he would have been caught leaving on camera.

However the 3rd image on the new cctv released by the Police could well be Corrie having either changed on added additional clothing walking past Cornhill Walk. The footage was 3.35am only 10 minutes after Corrie was last seen. the image is not clear but it does look like his left arm is hugging something possibly or arms folded. Certainly not by his side. Heigh build and posture are very similar to that of Corrie. Timing is perfect too.

It is good point, James and I don't know. The same could be said of 05:19 man. Presumably he came from the Looms Lane direction before passing Adnams because otherwise they would have shown him on the Cornhill camera? Same for the others going in the opposing direction?

My feeling/guess is the family have had issues with the Police from pretty early on and since then have been fed vague/changing info to protect the investigation because of the Facebook/website disclosures?

I just can't work out why the Police are appealing for so many people not in the immediate horseshoe area at times of up to 2 hours later yet we still have nothing from them about the 3 vehicles or 4 minute man.

I visited the POD and asked about the 4 minute man. The Police confirmed he was not considered significant as was not directly seen around the horseshoe area. Do we believe the Police or Family???. I know who I believe. The choice is yours. Perhaps the same applys to the cars. After all the family seem adamant they want a third party involved.

Right so is that pic showing robert boby way at all or not? I do not understand your second paragraph but maybe it's getting late.

Does this map help, Shiresleuth?

3ihc.png

A= Car parked (22:00)
B= Horseshoe (03:25)
C= Flex
D= Corn Exchange
E= So Bar (23:00)

Apparently corrie has been on cctv from 22.00 including sitting in his car drinking alone in a disabled bay on a public road and sleeping for two hours in a doorway finally evading cctv at 03.25 . So that is 5 1/2 hours and we have seen maybe only a few minutes of that and we are trying to work out what happened. It is impossible.

The camera at Greenwoods has been explained that it would only catch images of the horseshoe area for 30 seconds in very 2.5 minutes.

I walked past the Grapes today where the camera is. There was a very limited view of the horseshoe area to the point that I would doubt anything positive could be seen.

Therefore I tend to agree with the Police and not the family that there is not 100% assurance he would have been caught leaving on camera.

However the 3rd image on the new cctv released by the Police could well be Corrie having either changed on added additional clothing walking past Cornhill Walk. The footage was 3.35am only 10 minutes after Corrie was last seen. the image is not clear but it does look like his left arm is hugging something possibly or arms folded. Certainly not by his side. Heigh build and posture are very similar to that of Corrie. Timing is perfect too.

After adjusting tone etc, it looks like this person has dark hair or even a helmet on
3345fe4fb866797826d4f4015af07350.png

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

I'm glad you said this, JK. From what we've been led to believe (i.e the impossibility of not being seen on film) and the various camera positions, you would think any one of those people would be caught on at least one other camera. Unless they have only released the "best" footage of each person.

So, why is it they are trying to identify people who's route in and out of the area "is known" ?

Like you, I just don't get it.

I visited the POD and asked about the 4 minute man. The Police confirmed he was not considered significant as was not directly seen around the horseshoe area. Do we believe the Police or Family???. I know who I believe. The choice is yours. Perhaps the same applys to the cars. After all the family seem adamant they want a third party involved.

//
Are you referring to the man Uncle T said left the Horseshoe 4 mins later . So the police said he was not seen around the Horseshoe area. ??

Then what about these latest images of 12 people? None of them are directly seen around the horseshoe either! And at times up to 2 hours later....

This case is doing my head in.

Again, I feel a lot is not being told (regardless about the Nicola Vs Police dispute).

There is no explanation about the CCTV, just "can you identify these people".

Q. Why ? Have they done anything wrong ?
A. They might have seen something.
Q What "something" do you mean ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members