UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been shown the 3 vehicles and all the unidentified persons. What is our next step?

Again, I feel a lot is not being told (regardless about the Nicola Vs Police dispute).

There is no explanation about the CCTV, just "can you identify these people".

Q. Why ? Have they done anything wrong ?
A. They might have seen something.
Q What "something" do you mean ???

Well Corrie I imagine ? After what 2 and a half months ? I can't remember who I saw last week FGS.

So, why is it they are trying to identify people who's route in and out of the area "is known" ?

Like you, I just don't get it.

I can't decide if they're clutching at straws in the hope those people will come forward and remember they heard or saw something, or if there is a special significance in any of the images.

For me, at the moment, the sticking point is "we've identified the vehicles and they're undergoing further investigation" (paraphrased). That needs sorting out pronto. Do those cars have good reason to have been there? Did they just drive through or was there time to stop? Which direction did they head in afterwards? What were the timings of them? If they've been identified have they been forensic'd?

Despite a flurry of news this week I don't feel like things are progressing, at all...

We have been shown the 3 vehicles and all the unidentified persons. What is our next step?

Have we ?

The silver car is not one of the "three vehicles".
And then there's the blue car (which would have been picked up on the other CCTV down the One Way System)

Tony said " three cars in the horseshoe area".
I have seen nada of those vehicles.

Sorry, long day, which are the three vehicles? And have these been shown covertly, without the police actually stating "these are the vehicles"?

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

I haven't got the time to do this to all of the newly released pictures but if you save them then mess around with simple effects like contrast/brightness they are a lot clearer IMO. Can't believe the Police wouldn't have done this before releasing them tbh.
fa64ae60d0f323c0c8904f851e925a1c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the cctv image taken at 3.35am. I feel there is a possibility this could be Corrie having changed his clothes, or simply added extra clothes. Height build and posture seem very similar to me. Also a strange arm position for someone walking. Clearly has his arms in that position for a reason.

I can't decide if they're clutching at straws in the hope those people will come forward and remember they heard or saw something, or if there is a special significance in any of the images.

For me, at the moment, the sticking point is "we've identified the vehicles and they're undergoing further investigation" (paraphrased). That needs sorting out pronto. Do those cars have good reason to have been there? Did they just drive through or was there time to stop? Which direction did they head in afterwards? What were the timings of them? If they've been identified have they been forensic'd?

Despite a flurry of news this week I don't feel like things are progressing, at all...

You've just possibly "hit on something" !

To build a case for "murder without a body" you need alot of evidence. IS this what they are building ?

If a car was involved (and now there is "no car" (destroyed, for example) you need "I saw this vehicle" evidence.

I really have no idea where the police are going with their inestigation...nor the family.

It is a bizarre approach both parties are taking.

This is the cctv image taken at 3.35am. I feel there is a possibility this could be Corrie having changed his clothes, or simply added extra clothes. Height build and posture seem very similar to me. Also a strange arm position for someone walking. Clearly has his arms in that position for a reason.

I think it's someone in a helmet and they are looking down and adjusting their glove. Something I have done many times so kind of recognise the ritual.
Is this person shown in motion on any of the pod footage as it would confirm/disprove that.
But yes, it could be Corrie, perfect disguise I guess but not a theory I'm leaning towards.

Apparently corrie has been on cctv from 22.00 including sitting in his car drinking alone in a disabled bay on a public road and sleeping for two hours in a doorway finally evading cctv at 03.25 . So that is 5 1/2 hours and we have seen maybe only a few minutes of that and we are trying to work out what happened. It is impossible.

I'm really not so sure there is CCTV that saw him drinking in the car having had a very good look around the area. The car (a low slung BMW Z4) would have been parked next to a six foot brick wall on one side and an even higher hedge on the other side of the road.

Does this map help, Shiresleuth?

3ihc.png

A= Car parked (22:00)
B= Horseshoe (03:25)
C= Flex
D= Corn Exchange
E= So Bar (23:00)

Is this the best timeline and map we have after 10 weeks? Pixi's map has
more info and abcd could be in order of time visited which would also show his route to everyone more clearly. Otherwise its fine thankyou.

Is this the best timeline and map we have after 10 weeks? Pixi's map has
more info and abcd could be in order of time visited which would also show his route to everyone more clearly. Otherwise its fine thankyou.

SKIBABOO - map please !! :tantrum:

//
Are you referring to the man Uncle T said left the Horseshoe 4 mins later . So the police said he was not seen around the Horseshoe area. ??
A

According to the Police NO!

I'm still not sure it isn't a woman in either a black dress or black skirt and dark top who is clutching a bag.

I suppose it's possible that he changed clothes but I don't really see why you'd go to all that effort to try and go missing, especially if part of the plan is to get smashed, wait around and stumble through a town packed with CCTV. You'd also need to plant all your stuff before the event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really not so sure there is CCTV that saw him drinking in the car having had a very good look around the area. The car (a low slung BMW Z4) would have been parked next to a six foot brick wall on one side and an even higher hedge on the other side of the road.
Accoding to nicola based on earlier post from jessie coda rosa link he is on cctv parking up on robert boby. I have been trying to clarify exactly where on Robert boby to no avail but it can be seen on cctv says nicola. Is that not true then?

I thought he may be wearing a hoodie!

He could well be. What I noticed though, in all the different types of tone/contrast/saturation that I tried, the head part looks slightly shiny/reflective, hence wondering if it was a helmet.
And that one high point of light on the head could be a small brand logo.

Hmm?

Silver hatchback car (CCTV 1 kebab footage)
Blue hatchback car (CCTV ID footage, parked in St Johns)
Small lorry/large van (new CCTV screen caps)
Bicycle (new CCTV screen caps)
Bin Lorry (witness accounts)
Corrie's car (Robert Boby way)

Car headlight reflection in Cornhill window (CCTV 1) unknown direction or location, Butter Market, Horseshoe, Short Brackland, Brentgrovel (Looms St end) potential (but probably insignificant)

what other vehicles do we "know" of?

There are possibly (and presumably) 3 more we haven't really been given info on, entering, exiting or inside the horseshoe.

attachment.php

Evening folks. I lived in the centre of Bury St Edmunds for years, now live in a village on the otskirts but in town every day. I've marked this map so you can see Robert Boby Way (bottom left). P is Pizza Mamma Mia, H Hughes, G Greenwoods. The pink pentagony shape is the horseshoe. You'll also notice Flex is between RB Way and the horseshoe, PizzaMM etc. So Bar, Wetherspoons and Cornhill Centre also marked. To walk from the end of RB Way to Flex would only take seconds. Also marked Looms Lane. Hope this helps with bearings.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 168
Going back to what I said a few pages ago about Corrie going back to his car! I've had a look again, this time on my laptop and I think the clue of what had happened is more than likely back at the beginning.
Why did he choose to walk down Brentgrovel Street? If he was heading back to base on foot he would carry on straight up St Andrew's from Pizza Mama Mia. Whereas if he was heading to his car he would carry on down St Andrew's St and turn right into Robert Boby Way!
So why did he turn onto Brentgrovel Street? If he was attempting to walk home or go back to his car, he would be walking back on himself either way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven