UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Having read through all of the threads on this case there are an incredible number of different scenarios that have been contemplated. Many are detailed and have been well thought out. I wonder if any of them have actually been close to the truth?

A question regarding the final CCTV footage of Corrie, can we be certain he was actually in possession of his phone? Was it in his pocket? I realise the last time he used his phone was at 3:08, but what potentially happened between 3:08 and 3:25 when he is seen entering the "horseshoe" area? Was he just sitting in the doorway of Hughes Electrical Store doing nothing for those 17 minutes? Do the police have CCTV covering this time period?

Apologies if this has been discussed before and I missed it whilst reading through the threads.

I have been looking and looking at this. I think your mum is right! There is someone there !! But also someone peeping over the front railings in a white to and dark hair, or have a fine mad too. I can't upload a new imagine for some reason, but if you take away the red circle you will see someone peeping through the railings

My mother has just asked me to take a look at this photo again after her noticing something in it.
So I saved the picture from the Suffolk Police website and circled the area she mentioned. She seems convinced it's Corrie looking over the top of the railings.
Which railings are they and is it possible?
Would the timing of it fit in?

66fc2cdf8b9b860e10c0371f1abf5abf.jpg

<modsnip> Where?

Rather than folks continue to say they see it but can't back that up, please draw the outline of the person on this pic please so that your assumption can be more definitive for the rest of us? Thanks.

2jfwvpi.jpg

<modsnip>

I have been looking and looking at this. I think your mum is right! There is someone there !! But also someone peeping over the front railings in a white to and dark hair, or have a fine mad too. I can't upload a new imagine for some reason, but if you take away the red circle you will see someone peeping through the railings
b698ea2322a62d3eaae243568652d4f7.jpg

I believe that's the area circled. I think it's just the picture quality that makes it appear as someone

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I've attempted to draw an outline around what I think they're referring to a a "person" in that cctv shot - perspective is completely wrong to actually be a person, fingers crossed my image upload actually works....

So, can't workout how to upload an image (am using safari on an iPhone?) but the perspective is totally out to be a person, unless that person was a small child

I've attempted to draw an outline around what I think they're referring to a a "person" in that cctv shot - perspective is completely wrong to actually be a person, fingers crossed my image upload actually works....

So, can't workout how to upload an image (am using safari on an iPhone?) but the perspective is totally out to be a person, unless that person was a small child

40018177a222fa1fed0d527ed4efb586.jpg

Apologies for the terrible quality, had to zoom a ridiculous amount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, the lens foreshortening makes anything you can see in the distance worthless. look on streetview and see how far away those railings actually are. It looks like flowers to me.

attachment.php

So I have gone mad as well

Attachments

• PicsArt_12-11-12.14.20.jpg
    PicsArt_12-11-12.14.20.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 202
Even if it is someone (and I don't think it is) they are so far away from the area of interest to be worthless.

attachment.php

So I have gone mad as well

b698ea2322a62d3eaae243568652d4f7.jpg

I believe that's the area circled. I think it's just the picture quality that makes it appear as someone

It's the railings from a distance it's compressed? pixelised? and whatever the term is , they are low railings the cctv pic is also stretched and taken at an angle which makes them seem longer.

I think that's why we are seeing outlines

I have been looking and looking at this. I think your mum is right! There is someone there !! But also someone peeping over the front railings in a white to and dark hair, or have a fine mad too. I can't upload a new imagine for some reason, but if you take away the red circle you will see someone4 peeping through the railings

If you look at the original photo on the police website, you'll discount this being a person. Think we want to see something sometimes ...but I don't believe there's anything there.

Regarding the takeaway guy, for some reason I thought the guy in the forces TV documentary was a different guy to the one quoted in the press after Corrie's disappearance. I thought the names were different, which would account for the different perspectives.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Sorry no I was driving, but it was on Heart Radio.

Found it! http://www.heart.co.uk/suffolk/on-air/aod/?episodeId=75c5a0df-4443-4673-911d-ca21247f3cb7 (skip to the 1:00 hour mark for the 17:00 news)

eneri12 said:
Regarding the takeaway guy, for some reason I thought the guy in the forces TV documentary was a different guy to the one quoted in the press after Corrie's disappearance. I thought the names were different, which would account for the different perspectives.

ITA. You can see the other guy from the earlier reports behind the owner in the Forces TV doc. They are related I assume because of the same surname?

Hi everyone and a big welcome to all new members :)

Corrie has touched the hearts of many and there's a lot of great sleuthing going on here.

That being said please take a moment to review WS Rules Etiquette & Information

Please pay particular attention to the following:

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

Thank you and carry on.

Coldpizza
WS Administrator

I wouldn't say he HAD to get there in a vehicle. Let's say theoretically that he stopped for a pee and it took 5 minutes, then he set off out of BSE at 0330. He would have 30 minutes to travel three miles. When I was a teenager we had to do at minimum a 10-minute mile in order to pass gym class. Someone in the military would be able to travel faster than that without exhausting themselves. That would probably be jogging speed for Corrie. If I was cold and tired and had a long way home ahead of me I'd probably be jogging to get it over with as quickly as possible. If he didn't stop to pee or finished up in under 5 minutes that gives him even more of a buffer to get to the location of the 0400 ping.
I agree he could have jogged but then he would surely have been seen by someone? The important thing is his phone, with or without him, was in BM area at 04.30 according to police so what ever was the whole scenario about the bin or the bin lorry because the phone clearly couldn't have got from the bin area (04.20) to BM mast area in only 10 minutes could it? JMO

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

There were two guys from Pizza Mama Mia quoted in the press.

Abdulkadir Tekagac is quoted here describing Corrie as a friend. This is the guy interviewed on the documentary.

Mehmet Tekagac is pictured and quoted here. He is in the background on the documentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike