UK Crime scene locations

esalad

Reaction score
Hi all! ive been working on this blog for a while now and would love you all to take a look. Its a-work-in-progress collection of crime scene locations within the UK with some background info:

UK MURDER SITES

Thanks for your support :)

80823b9d3d0ab6dd52ad4ef77994fc42.jpg
I'm assuming this was your own personal experience?

My brush with a serial killer
It was a dark afternoon in 1985 with rain lashing down in torrents. Here I was, 15 years old standing in the shop doorway of what used to be Plastic Wax Records in Old Market Street Bristol...

Just then a car pulled up and to my surprise a woman opened the window and called me over.

"Do you need a lift, love?" She asked smiling as though she had known me for years. Someone else was driving but I could not see them at all. I refused at first thinking she was talking to the older woman but when I turned to look she was not taking any notice.

"No thanks, its ok Im waiting for someone,"I replied. She had a round plain looking face, short dark hair and huge glasses. I thought she could be a middle aged school teacher.:confused:

"Its ok come on where do you want to go?"

I still get the shivers now,:( and think about those poor victims and how it could have been my bones being carried away from Cromwell Street Gloucester in a black box.

:confused:
I got the shivers just reading that description, realising exactly who you meant. That's terrifying.

:) I'm soooo glad you didn't accept her offer of a lift that day!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back