Found Safe UK - Emma Davies, 30, & 3 children aged 1-10, Priorslee, Telford, 19 Oct 2019

NoClouseau

Reaction score
Woman missing with her children from Telford | West Mercia Police
Emma Davies, aged 30, from Priorslee has been missing since Saturday 19 October.

It’s believed Emma is with her three children aged between one and ten.

Since she was reported missing police have been carrying out extensive enquiries to locate the family.

Detective Inspector Joanne Woods said: “We’ve been carrying out a lot of enquiries to try and find Emma and her children and are now asking for the public’s help. If anyone has seen her or if anyone has any information about her whereabouts we would urge them to get in contact with us as soon as possible.”

Anyone with information should contact West Mercia Police on 101 quoting reference 725s 191019.

Urgent appeal to find mum, 30, missing with her three young children

New appeal as concerns grow for Telford mum, 30, missing with her three children

upload_2019-10-25_9-3-51.png

Superintendent Paul Moxley said: “Emma has now been missing with her children for five days and it is really important we find them. The children’s Dads are obviously distraught and want their children home. We’re carrying out a lot of enquiries to try and find the family and I would ask anyone who has seen them, or has information about where they may be, to please get in contact with us.

“Even if they’re not entirely sure if it is Emma, if they let us know we can check it out, even the smallest piece of information could lead us to find her. I would also appeal to Emma direct to please get in contact with us, she’s not in any trouble we just want to make sure she and the children are all ok.”

Attachments

• davies.jpg
    davies.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 42
First pictures of missing children who disappeared with mum Emma Davies, 30, from Telford

Police have been carrying out extensive enquiries to locate the 30 year old and her children however are becoming increasingly concerned and are appealing for the public’s help

[...]

Superintendent Paul Moxley said: “Emma has now been missing with her children for five days and it is really important we find them. The children’s Dad’s are obviously distraught and want their children home.

"We’re carrying out a lot of enquiries to try and find the family and I would ask anyone who has seen them, or has information about where they may be, to please get in contact with us.

“Even if they’re not entirely sure if it is Emma, if they let us know we can check it out, even the smallest piece of information could lead us to find her.

"I would also appeal to Emma direct to please get in contact with us, she’s not in any trouble we just want to make sure she and the children are all Ok.”

First pictures of missing children who disappeared with mum

Dads of three kids missing with mum appeal for her to bring them home

Matthew Vince, dad of Laylah and Amelie, said: “Emma, we want you all home safe and well as soon as possible. Please make contact with the police so we know you are safe. I really miss Laylah and Amelie and am sure they miss me too.”

Kyle Birch, dad of Kenzie, said: “Please make contact with the police, I need to know that you and Kenzie are safe. It’s been a week since I’ve seen my son. Demi and Henley miss their brother too.

The mum, from Shropshire, vanished on October 19 after being dropped off in St Martin’s Drive in Priorslee, in Telford, with her children.

It’s believed she left St Martin’s Drive with her children at some point during the day before 6.30pm.

West Mercia Police say it is not known whether she left in a vehicle on or on foot.

Did she have access to a vehicle? Who dropped her off at the last known sighting? Have her phone or bank cards been used?

It sounds like they believe she’s taken off with them for whatever reason, half term break etc. If she’s traveling with the kids a sighting will come in sooner than later, three kids with quite a big age gap is noticeable imo.

Following this case. Not something I’ve seen in the media prying to finding on this site.

On first impressions, I’m drawn to wonder if the fathers of the children know more than what we are lead to believe?

Have you seen missing Telford woman Emma Davies? If you have any information, please call West Mercia Police on 101.

Warwickshire Police on Twitter

Our colleagues at @WMerciaPolice have launched a nationwide search for missing Telford woman, Emma Davies, and her three children. The family haven't been seen for over a week. Have you seen them? The full appeal is available here

SouthYorkshirePolice on Twitter

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back