UK UK- Eve Stratford, 21, Bunny @ Playboy Club, posed for mag. cover, later her mutilated & grotesquely staged body found @ home, London 18/03/75 *DNA*

It is stated that Eve Stratford's hands were bound behind her back and a scarf tied around her ankle. Though the fact that her virtual decapitation is clearly grotesque, I don't understand what is meant by her body having been ' GROTESQUELY staged '?

It is stated that Eve Stratford's hands were bound behind her back and a scarf tied around her ankle. Though the fact that her virtual decapitation is clearly grotesque, I don't understand what is meant by her body having been ' GROTESQUELY staged '?
Trying but failing now to find the exact article that referenced a 'grotesquely staged body', but it still appears to have looked that way, imo, speculation.
'Eve was murdered in the most sadistic manner, with pathologists believing her throat to have been slit between eight to 12 times in the brutal attack. Her neck and face had been extensively mutilated and she was partially unclothed, with a nylon stocking tied around one ankle and her hands bound with a scarf.''

''She was also only dressed in pink underwear with a nylon negligee open at the front. A post-mortem examination held at Walthamstow mortuary gave her cause of death as knife wounds to the throat.

Detectives later called it one of the most horrific murder scenes they had witnessed, and a major investigation was launched that received significant press coverage''

''She had been raped and had been tied up with her own stockings, one tying her arms behind her back, the other securing her ankles.
The bunch of flowers she had bought lay next to her blood-spattered body.''

''I know you think you're the queen of the underground
And you can send me dead flowers every morning
Send me dead flowers by the mail
Send me dead flowers to my wedding
And I won't forget to put roses on your grave''

Last edited:
As police believe the killer of Lynne Weedon must have known the Hounslow area well and there is found DNA in these cases, it is a pity that both these murders predate the use of DNA evidence in criminal inquiries as otherwise police may have taken DNA samples of males living in the Hounslow area at the time.

R.f6152d105dff45b1fbc578fb60081b24

Eve Stratford, 21, murdered in London 1975

West End Girls: The Search for a Serial Killer will see Sutton re-open a 25-year-old cold case, examining both original and new evidence that links the murders of Eve Stratford and Lynda Farrow, the notorious ‘bunny girl’ murders, to two completely unconnected killings

In West End Girls: The Search for a Serial Killer Sutton re-opens a 25-year-old cold case, examining both original and new evidence that proves the link between the murders of Eve Stratford and Lynda Farrow, the notorious ‘bunny girl’ murders, and a completely unconnected killing.

''Stratford's and Weedon's murders have been linked to other cases, in particular the murder of Elizabeth Parravincina (or Parravicini) in September 1977, which occurred only one mile (1.
6 km) away from the site of the attack on Weedon and almost exactly two years to the day after.''

Ws thread..​

Last edited:
There was a cloying smell in Lynda Farrow's home, which could be explained by coolant leaking from her fridge. I'm wondering whether the killer is a fridge engineer or something like that.

Last edited:
There was a cloying smell in Lynda Farrow's home, which could be explained by coolant leaking from her fridge. I'm wondering whether the killer is a fridge engineer or something like that.
Looking for various reasons for the cloying smell, some were suggested earlier in the thread like diabetes -
suggested on this thread..

Heroin (or similar) drug addicts might leave a cloying smell behind, someone who works as an exterminator and no insult to anybody, but some actors and dancers take pride in their smelly rehearsal outfits because it represents how hard they have worked. complete speculation, imo. fwiw

''A peculiar cloying scent was left by her attacker in the room where she was found.[20]''

The cloying smell was noticed in Eve Stratford's room

The killer was probably a butcher if he was fat and handy with a knife. Imo. We should look for a local butcher near Eva's house.

The killer was probably a butcher if he was fat and handy with a knife. Imo. We should look for a local butcher near Eva's house.

FEROCIOUS ATTACK​

He said: “We actually found a new witness, after nearly 50 years, who was walking past when Lynne Weedon was murdered.

“She didn’t come forward at the time because her parents told her not to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back